THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Aw thank you @zinnia and Hubby keeps me giggling with his silliness, which makes up considerably for the times when he wears his grumpy pants. :heehee:

Here's today's babyface ...tailend of a smile! :loveshwr:
[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
I hope today is a better day for you! What a sweet little grand daughter you have. That is one precious mug!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Lordy, why didn't I think of gummy bears! I keep thinking of orange slices dipped in chocolate. But of course no one makes them any more that I can find. Even Klondike bars are not getting it. Bottom line, it's my last resort. . .Raisinnets. . .love them. Let's talk candy!
 
My hubby bought Gummy Bears too during my recovery. He'd reward me with 3 or 4 plopped in my lap
after my chair exercises or practicing walking up and down a flight of stairs.
I'd laugh and tell him I felt like I was a dog getting rewarded with a bone! :dogsniff:
When I was really good.....I got Peanut M&M's :chuckmarch:
@danabanana
 
My staples in recovery were gummy bears and cheese nips crackers. Those were the only things that tasted right to me. I think it was the pain meds that made everything else taste so strange.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
 
Glad you’re feeling a bit better. You’re going through such a lot. Keep up the gummy bears! Chocolate is my pick :loveshwr:
 
No set dosage on those gummy bears @MammaT It's a gobble them up and quit just before your tummy aches and your jaw hurts. Nom Nom Nom:spin:

@Gretel My choccie weakness has been kitkats. Mmmm love the whole, "Gimme a break". Feels fitting. Hehe @zinnia I love chocolate and orange together. Dipped is amazing. I'm also a huge fan of orange flavoured chocolate. So delicious!!!
@alexthecat no cheese nips here...but I've heard they are amazing. My carby salt fix has been Salt And Vinegar chips. Yummmmmmm! Only thing is I like the really strong ones best and I have a hard time stopping before my mouth feels like it's going to bleed. Hahaha
@Layla treats for exercise!! Hahaha too funny!!! My hubby does that....he "rewarded" me with a dairy Queen blizzard yesterday after I managed my stair climb. Hahahaha also, I love peanut m&ms...but I can't have nuts anymore because of my Crohns. :cry:
 
Last edited:
I had a crumby night. My groin and Butt were aching and the darn spasms kept me from staying asleep...also the numbness and tingling in my foot was driving me insane. :blackcloud:I finally konked out for a solid stretch of 4ish hours until noon. I'm not a fan of this late sleeping but it seems recovery is dictating my sleep rather than me! :tantrum:
I hobbled about already so now I'm icing. One of my gfs is coming over in awhile to give me a pedicure! So sweet of her. She's bringing a bottle of Vino so I'll be sip sip sipping as she pampers my piggies. :happydance:
My daughter got pics of Reiya's first smiles this morning....so naturally I have to share with you all cuz in true Nana form, I must brag constantly at how adorable she is.:heehee:
[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
She's so precious!
Can't you just smell that yummy baby smell, Dana?!!
I love smelling babies soft little heads.
I remember waaay back when my kids were little, after I was away from them for a time,
the first thing I wanted to do was smell and kiss them. Anyone else? The best!!!!
Have fun sippin and getting pampered, you've had a few rough weeks.....you deserve it!
@danabanana
 
@Layla oh the smell....yes yes yes that sweet baby smell. :roseshwr:As long as the roads are okay, because the snow has finally come, they will finally be coming to visit tomorrow !!! Today is exactly 4 weeks since I last snuggled her! Feels like an eternity!!! I can hardly wait!!! :happydance:
 
I love chocolate with orange too. My husband's aunt dropped off a dark chocolate "orange" for me today. Chocolate shaped like a orange that you can break into segments. They sell them at Trader Joe's. I remember I used to buy a brand of orange sherbet that had dark chocolate pieces in it. Good thing I can't find it anymore because I used to polish off the whole carton by myself lol. I could really go for some of that during recovery!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom