Guest viewing is limited

Panic stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fulafoto, I must chime in and convey my best wishes for a quick trip to the operating room and a speedy but conservative recovery period for you afterwards! I've been following all the drama surrounding getting your "date" settled and am thrilled that you can mark it on the calendar -- finally! Keep posting your thoughts and advice here and I'll keep reading!
 
Bill, @fulafoto Didn't read your thread for a few days and missed out on the good news. That's great. Finally! Hopefully that horrid pain will soon be a memory.
 
Thanks for throwing in your messages too @beachgal and @JoeL - you don't know how much I appreciate them.

Yesterday we had an absolutely fabulous day even though I did end up sore it was worth every ache and pain. My DW and I went and visited with Sally @vertgirl and her family. I can definitely verify that Sally is as lovely in person as she is on the forum - A wonderful day that we will long remember. So - here is my "selfie with Sally". and another my DW took;
[Bonesmart.org] Panic stations
[Bonesmart.org] Panic stations
 
Thanks Bill..... @fulafoto it was so lovely to meet you and DW .....your are just as madcap as I suspected!!! And DW is a real treasure. I must say you were taller than I expected.

You are a real trouper....I went straight to bed I was so tired and you had the long return journey to make. DW too. Thank you for making the effort to visit us and put people to texts and emails.

You are coping so well with your predicament and it will soon take a turn where the different type if pain will ease each day rather than get worse.

Today is a rest day for both of us....as agreed!!!! You are right....I do look tired. I thought I looked better than that!!!! lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@fulafoto @Vetgirl what a wonderful opportunity!! The pictures are WONderful-- Sally, you don't look tired at all, you look over the moon :) :) :) I would have loved to have been there...
Bill, thanks so much for posting those pics!
 
Great photps and lovely to see you both in the flrsh - so to speak!
Look after those hips! Gill

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hey Bill, boring night so thought I would check up on the "gang"! It must have been so exciting to finally meet a buddy after chatting for so long. I am so excited for you, the 9th is just around the corner and FINALLY you will be a true HIPPIE!!! I will be thinking of you all day long on the 9th and I know you will be letting all of your friends know ASAP that you are okay and everything went well...........Take care my friend, you have been through so much, if anyone deserves a new hip it is definitely YOU! XOXOXO
 
@GaRosehippy thanks so much for your kind wishes Roseann and yes a little less than two weeks already. I will be sure to key you all know how I am going as soon as I can after the surgery xox



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just caught up on your photos with Sally...they are fabulous and lovely to see such lovely smiles despite what you have both been through! Hopefully you will be be able to meet up again...both on the way to full recoveries...not too long now Bill!! Xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Love the selfie of @fulafoto Bill and @Vetgirl Sally !
So cute, and you both look so happy!!
Glad Sally is doing well with the revision. :yes!:
and
Bill, your day is finally coming, and almost here. :wowspring:
Know you can hardly wait. It will be worth it! Yahoo!
 
Tic Toc my good friend Bill... It will happen this time around... xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom