Guest viewing is limited

Panic stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending all my best wishes your way Bill for that miracle to happen. It's so, so, close!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@fulafoto Bill, just a day or two more for you to wait....
I know you are looking forward to your shiny new technology.
:friends:
 
TWO MORE SLEEPS - wahoo......
 
Hope you are reaching the stage where a calm state overwhelms you Bill @fulafoto....when you realise the inevitable has arrived & you accept it's the right thing at the right time.....are you ready to get rid of that pain...? It's your time.....looking forward to your recovery posts...Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@fulafoto I totally agree with @Hoppy Nanny It is SOOO your time!!!!!! Bring it on cuz you are ready and we all can't wait to see you on other side....Don't forget to start a new thread...hmmm you must think of a great title :).........:loveshwr::friends:
 
Thanks so much Sue @Sue629 - I had a call from the hospital this morning and my heart jumped into my mouth - this is what happened when I was postponed. This time however it was a pre-op nurse asking about my skin integrity and general health and telling me all my tests came back fine. She also said they are keen that I stay in front of the pain afterwards so that is a big relief that we are on the same page in that respect anyhow.

My recovery title - yep have it allllll ready - stay tuned and you will find out very shortly ;) xx
 
Fantastic Bill, @fulafoto on the positive test results.. Can't wait to see the title of your recovery thread!

I am thrilled that they are taking pain relief protocols serious... Hugs xxxx
 
Thanks @Poppet and yes, it is a relief for me as well that they are thinking that way.

Not long now - I will 'reveal' my thread tomorrow afternoon :heehee::heehee: - of course for the right amount of money I could be persuaded to reveal it earlier :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
 
Just wanted to send you lots of good energy Bill and wish you best of luck !!! I don't know if you check in the hospital the day before, like here, or the day of the surgery. But if it's the day of surgery, I'll try to send another encouraging word tomorrow.
I'll be joining you the day after tomorrow and quite frankly can't wait to get it over with!
Hope to hear your progress report very soon!!
Hugs, Gabriella:froggies:
 
Thank you Gabriella @GabsJL and yes I am getting rather impatient now as well - just want it to happen!
Make sure you start a recovery thread for your recovery too - most people start them prior to surgery so you can just post straight into it afterwards.
I have rung the hospital and have to be there at 6:45am tomorrow for surgery at 8:00am. From what I can find that is 10:45pm Tuesday night for you and midnight for when I am scheduled for surgery.
Thanks again and I look forward to both of us being on the other side xx.
 
@fulafoto Thanks for figuring out the time difference for those of us as time zone challenged as I :) Can't wait to start reading your recovery thread.
Remembering you and your DW in my prayers-God Bless. Joyce
 
@fulafoto, a late but sincere wish for a very uneventful hospital stay followed by a remarkable recovery. Prayers for you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just stopping in to wish you the best during your surgery and recovery. I'm so excited for you to get this behind you and be on the recovery road with some of us.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Bill, Couldn't miss sending you love & kisses & very best wishes for your long-awaited surgery. Thanks also for your kind comments on my recent "vent"... They meant a lot.

All will go well & you will be a new, pain-free man -- can you believe it!? Can't wait to read your new thread on the other side. Go get 'em!!
 
It's hard to believe Bill @fulafoto that your time has finally come....this time tomorrow you'll have your shiny new hip and the pain will be the type that gets better each day not worse.

I'm so excited for you.....you have been such an inspiration to everyone here at BS and your patience and positive attitude is amazing.

It's your turn now.....I'm glad you get to go in early....less waiting and you have to get up and go....so to speak.

Onwards and upwards.....
 
@fulafoto Bill, one more sleep! It will be such a happy day for us all, and so joyful for you and DW!!!i am afraid I will sleep thru your op, but then so will you, bit you will wake up first. Can't wait to read your first otherside post!!! Prayers and happiness for you :) :) :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom