Guest viewing is limited

Panic stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute pics guys! How cool that you got to meet and compare notes in person. :)

@fulafoto, I know you must be thrilled to have a date set. I am one week behind you so I will be following your progress!
 
Hi there Bill, @fulafoto - how are you doing buddy? This time next week surgery will be over and it is on with the recovery... Take care my good friend xx
 
Thanks @teakea66 and yes - not long at all now :yay:
Hey @Chessie yes really on the countdown now and all the best for your surgery. I hope we both have a really boring and mundane recovery and it all goes as smooth as silk! I will be watching your progress closely and thinking of you:)
Hi @Poppet - actually had a couple of 'down' days but feeling much better now thanks. Your text messages have helped a lot and I truly appreciate them :flwrysmile:
 
You are very welcome buddy.... btw.. You have got me Soooo Hooked on photography... I liked the following..

Taking photographs can act as a diary. I’m always trying to figure out ways to keep hold of memories. My one-sentence journal, for instance. I try to use photographs to record the little moments that are so precious but also so easily forgotten. One thing I wish I could tell my younger self: take photos of everyday life, not special occasions; later, that’s what will be interesting to you.
 
@Poppet that is so true and even if we don't like photos of ourselves it does serve as a memory for family and friends.
There are many people who do a 365 project - taking one photo each day for a year. Nothing special or earth shattering but just about you and your feelings for the day. My current avatar symbolises me taking off to a brand new life with my new hip!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Panic stations
Xxxxx
 
That's a great idea Bill..... A pictorial calendar!!!! My hubby never picks up the camera so I'm always missing from the photos!!!! Thank goodness for selfies...love the new avatar ..... This time next week......!!!!! Xxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Thanks Chrissie @Hoppy Nanny - it does make for very interesting viewing for sure. Pity about hubby not picking up the camera - could you try and talk him into it but I agree - selfies are pretty good too!

Yes this time next week.... xx
 
Ok Bill.... It is out of the box and the battery is charging...

DH, just sent me 'my first photo' (supposedly taken from his camera)... Haha.. :rotfl::rotfl: - it was a very nice previous Poppet avatar.....
 
Not so long to wait now, I'll be thinking of you daily. Take care
 
Get out there snapping @Poppet....I've got some beauties from Somerset this week (your home county)!!!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@fulafoto Well it's 2:30 am on Monday morning (i think) I always screw up our time zones (14 ahead) hahaha..Just hope you are sleeping well and I personally can't wait to welcome you to the other side. The 9th can't come soon enough...just sayin :) :happydance::spin::egypdance::friends: Hang in there :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom