Guest viewing is limited

Panic stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Sharri and thanks for stopping by and your comments :) Not sure as yet of date of surgery as my surgeon is still overseas as far as I have been told.
My wife and I also have a part time photography business and do everything from landscape to weddings but like you it is on hold at the moment.
I still try and get out and about and shoot a lot from my car seat but it is frustrating seeing the shot you want and knowing you're not a chance of getting into position for it.
It's wonderful to have such a passion that you can share with your partner isn't it? We both love it.
 
Bill,
Hope you have an enjoyable vacation, and that your surgeon is back soon so you can proceed with your surgery.
 
Hi @ fulafoto! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that your date will be really soon so you can back to doing what you love and enjoying those you love without the pain! Yes It is wonderful to have a passion to share with your spouse. we use to go on great hikes and adventures together with our cameras. when I could still walk but carrying the gear was to much my hubby would carry it for both of us but then over the last two years the walking and getting into the position to get the 'the' shot became too much, I had to stop. So I hear you for sure! I can't wait to get back to that again - by this time next year both you and I will be out & about doing what we love and the pain & disability will be only a memory!!! Life is good!


Sharri -LTHR May 28th 2014 13 inch incision on side
Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hi Bill, just stopping by to say Hello!
I saw your comment: "I think there is something wrong with my hip! "
That's a good response. Too funny. :heehee:

I hope you enjoy the trip to house sit in Canberra.
And, of course... get your surgery date soon!
 
I want to join the others in good wishes for you. I also find a good sense of humor goes a long way in helping to stay positive. Enjoy your vacation.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@wannabebrave thank you so much and I would also like to thank each and every one of you wonderful caring people - I received THE phone call today and go in for my LTHR on July 9.. As we are going away for 12 days this breaks right into the time I should have the pre-op appointment but the lady asked me to come in today for a urine and then the day after we return I have to have another urine and bloods taken. I also ha another X-Ray today for the surgeons benefit.

Once again thank you so much each every one of you for you support and well wishes - while I might have seemed to be doing it easy, it really wasn't and my DW and I took a great deal of solace from the terrific support we received here.
 
:happydance::happydance::yes!::dancy::egypdance::happydance::happydance:


Doing several happy dances for you....this is fantastic and you have a nice break and then back and into it. I'm so relieved that your turn is coming.

Your pain will be kicked or rolled to the kerb!!!!!!

Yippppppeeeeee:wowspring:
 
@fulafoto Bill, I for one am doing the happy dance..watch me move with my new hip lol :egypdance::egypdance::egypdance::egypdance::egypdance::spin::spin::spin::dancy::dancy::dancy::egypdance::egypdance::egypdance: Ugh I'm exhausted...haha So happy for you. Lets hear it for July 9th :) wooohooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:It so your turn my friend, lets getter done..21 more days :)
Brought tears to my eyes when i got your note this morning..This couldn't have happened to a nicer person, one that has supported so many here on BoneSmart. I still consider you part of my Hip Buds, because if it wasn't for April 30th (original date for you) we wouldn't have become great friends :)......Still smiling for you ear to ear......Can't wait to hear more details.......It is a happy day ;) Yeah ....Sue:cheers:
 
@fulafoto Whoo! The phone call! :happydance: The long wait is over, and I am so happy for you! Congrats...and 1000 good wishes...you and your family must be SO relieved.

Keep us posted on your preps, do. And it is the day after mine, too--so we really will be able to compare notes realtime!

chaosong - Kelly
 
Thank you so much for all your kind wishes all.

Yes @teakea66 it is wonderful news for sure :)

Sally @Vetgirl and Sue @Sue629 I notice that you both are doing happy dances - now while I appreciate them enormously do please remember that dislocation is a risk at your stages of recovery :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Seriously - thank you both so much for all your wonderful support and friendship and that goes for @Poppet too.

Thank you too Kelly @chaosong - actually I was thinking with the time differences we MAY be in surgery about the same time!!! Wouldn't that be a hoot:wow:! I just Googled and you are 14 hours behind us down here so we may very well be - if not we will be really close for sure and would love to compare notes with you on our recoveries!!! I will keep you up to date on my pre-op stuff and read yours with interest too! :thumb:

Oh Ellen @shrinkette thank you so much for all your support over these past months. It really does mean so much to me. :flwrysmile:
 
Terrific news Bill @fulafoto !!!! My wish for you (and all the bonesmarties ready to cross to the other side) is for an uneventful surgery and a smoooth recovery...you deserve nothing less

Cheers!:cheers:
 
So happy for you Bill. Now relief is in sight for you! Always wishing you the best.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom