Op was off - and then on again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would trade you some of your cool weather for our 80+ degrees. I am tired of hot weather, bring on the cold!:D
 
Natalie,
You know what's funny? I told you I would trade weather, and today it didn't get above 70. I sat outside and enjoyed it!:D
 
Lol!typical!
I made a huge mistake thinking I could do a walk to the shops and round them then out fordinner and Physio I have been awake all night with horrible pain,a constant throbbing across my knee as well as sharp pains every so often :(
What a fool I am!!
 
I know - but sometimes you just got to, haven't you? :wink:
 
Aw Natalie, we have all done the same. But we live and learn and every time will get easier.

Hope you are getting a bit of rest today!
 
Yes I have rested all day just done some gentle knee slides to stop my knee from getting stiff,I'm back at the hospital on Friday and I can get to 95 pushing hard and 80 naturally so fingers crossed no MUA :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] Op was off - and then on again!
[Bonesmart.org] Op was off - and then on again!
[Bonesmart.org] Op was off - and then on again!
 
Natalie, I'm glad you are taking it easy after overdoing things a little. That will get you back on track soon! I'm praying things go well when you see your doctor!
 
Natalie, you are such a beautiful woman, both inside and out. Thanks for sharing your precious picture. :yrk:
 
Natalie,

I love the picture...such a beautiful bride! Oh yes it is so easy to overdue it. I was feeling pretty good last Thursday and did toooo much, ouch! It took me most of the weekend to resolve the extra swelling. So my motto this week is cool, slow and steady. Ice, ice and more ice baby!
 
Thanks guys I loved our wedding day so very much and we are going to renew our wedding vows in a few years so having that picture there will give me something to remind of what I have to look forward to and get fighting fit :)

Rebecca your right even though I was in pain the change of scenery did me the world of good :)

Carolyn hope your feeling ok now xxx
 
Natalie,

You are a beautiful woman with a great husband! I love your attitude of always trying and never giving up! That's what truly makes you beautiful (of course in your picture you are just plain gorgeous)! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom