PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes::yikes::yikes: Carol, What are you talking about ??????? Are you still handcuffed to the lamp post ???????
& Deceased ??????????? CAROL :boohoo::cry::boohoo::sorry::cry:
M.T.M,
Carol's not being funny anymore & she is scarring me :yikes::yikes: Please make her stop :beg:
Diana:flwrysmile: Off to my REAL job :yes!:
 
@patient 99 and @new knee in June! WHAT have you ladies been up to on my page in my absence??? :scratch: WHIPS and HANDCUFFS!?? :bignono: :rotfl: Carol, I see D'DIana has rubbed off on you indeed!:heehee:

Sorry I've been MIA. I haven't been on here in a while due to lots going on on the "eastern front." :bricks:

Some good news though... my son will be attending Mercer University in the fall. He will be majoring in International Relations, on a Pre-Law track. He plans on going into Internal Law. He said it's more ethical, and he wants to travel the world, explore different cultures and be an advocate for people who are less fortunate. That's my boy! :yes!: He still plans on writing, but knows he needs a career. I have been telling that boy that he's a natural lawyer foreverrrrr, I'm so glad he came to the realization on his own. :yay:

My knees have been improving, but they take days to do as they please. :groan:I did manage to go out dancing last week. :egypdance: Didn't "drop it like it's hot", but I had a good time. I was just happy to be out. I also walked all over the campus 2 days later, so this brought about a slight setback... so I sat back! :cool::martini:

I hope everybody is doing well and taking it kneeeasy.

I haven't forgotten about our Flash Mob in 2015, so Carol, I hope you and @turtle68 have been practicing. D'Diana, :egypdance:doesn't NEED any practice. lol

Miss you guys.... Hi Sue @Dabber :wave:

Take care:friends:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@BionicWoman2
M.T.M,
So happy to hear from you :) I am so proud for your son, What a fine young man
You have raised :yay:I wish him the very best in his college career. He will meet so many
Life long friends.
So, you walked the whole campus with your new knees :dancy:Good for you !!!!!!
You are getting out with friends :cheers: You sound soooooo Happy.
Maybe in your sons travels he will meet @patient 99 & have a :cheers2:With her:heehee:
I wish you only the best in your life :friends:
Sincerely,
Diana:loveshwr::wave::loveshwr:
 
Hi Raqia, you sound in good spirits even though the knees are still work in progress. Doesn't time fly. You are what 8 months out with your second knee. Its right and proper that folk should move on as they recover, but yes you are missed a lot - by me in particular. What about if I send Lewis and the boys round to nobble you just a tiny bit so that you stick around? OK just a thought. Not one of my best granted. But you see where I'm coming from.

What's actually happening on the `eastern front'. The bricks falling on smiley's head are a bit concerning. You must be so proud of your son. Tell him Aunty Carol sends her best wishes for his future - Oh can you also tell him I am just a little worried that he wants to focus on helping the less fortunate. Its noble, but most times there's not that much money in it. Better that he splits his time. That way he can invite me over in the not too distant future <wink>. What a party you and I would have. xx Carol
 
@patient 99 you'll never hear the end of it if you don't invite me to that party, either. I've been busy practicing those dancing routines. Congratulations to your son,Raqia. Glad he's pursuing international law - it's a great field.

Dorothy
 
:hi:
:welome: Back

:wowspring:Awesome post @Bionic woman2
You don't know how much it cheers me up to "see" you all again, STAY!!
Well done to son, Mercer University looks wonderful, well done you too for raising him!!
Our Dd did a Masters in International Relations and works for a major UK company in Business Ethics.
All very worthwhile.:yay::SUNsmile: Law too!

Pencil me in for the party!! @patient 99 Erm Lewis, Lewis who?
:loveshwr:Signing off now, night night. That's enough playing with emoticons.
 
@new knee in June, here's a slithering snake for you:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
You can "Save image as" and put it in your picture file.
 
Its OFFICIAL, We have all gone stark, raving mad. Even BS Management has got in on the `Smiley' mania.
@bottomshollow. OK snake is pretty good, but let's go the whole hog. We have this important date coming up next year - Flash Mob 2015. Given that our party piece is our metal knees we need something visual that tells the world that we are Bonesmarties and proud of it. We want to flash those metal knees l so that everybody will be gagging for one/two of their own. What you got girl?

@new knee in June Give over. Nobody can slither through floor boards. Keep it real.
 
@patient99, oh, how I wish I could give you a chorus line of legs with knee replacements doing high kicks---but I'm not able to find anything on the net, but I'll keep looking.
 
@patient 99
Although @bottomshollow is very helpful to all of us, I certainly wouldn't call this trivial :heehee:
This is Flash Mob 2015....The brain child of our very own @BionicWoman2 A celebration of
All things "Kneesy":happydance::yay::dancy::yes!:. Now if you will excuse me, I have to figure out how to
"Save as is" my snake :hairpulling:
Diana:chuckmarch::chuckmarch::chuckmarch::rotfl::rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom