PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BionicWoman2
HAPPY 1 YR. KNEE ANNIVERSARY :wowspring::happydance::yay::egypdance::spin::dancy::yahoo:
Great to hear from you, No trains coming your way, only healing light :prayer:
You go :walking::walking::walking:All over that Campus, you so have this :friends:
Love Ya,
Diana :wave::loveshwr: ( Have you tried Slithering Yet ):rotfl::heehee::rotfl:

Hi Raqia, googled `shabba'. Can I just check. It is super cool I hope and bang up to date? I don't want to be Shabbing all over my local supermarket if its yesterday's stuff (as drop the mic most definitely is).

Have you started your new job yet? If so, have you made some new friends? When I went out to work I always found it was my co-workers that could make or break the job, very rarely the job itself.

I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel...and it's not a train.

What a difference a year makes :yes!::yes!::yes!::cheers::friends: You really need to chalk this one up to experience. The next time you get the dead dog on your shoulder you can say `Dead Dog I'm bigger and stronger than you and I WILL overcome'. And you know what will happen then - Dead dog will tuck its tail between its legs and crawl away and Raqia will live happy ever after:roseshwr::flwrysmile:. xx Carol

ps: I didn't forget the bit about Prince Charming arriving. But you can't have all the sweet stuff in one go - it would make you sick.

Welp... ladies, I stomped all over that campus and all I can say is... Ice Ice Baby! Lol
I survived though and even did a little "spin-out" dance move after I had rested a bit when I got home. Emphasis on "little." ;)
I put my feet up on the dashboard when I got back in the car. My son was like, "Are you SERIOUS!" "Um, yeah.. we're in a country right now, this is how we roll round these parts, " was my response. He didn't know I was only trying to get my elevation on. :0) lol

We had a great "Happy Stuff Day." I invented HSD to help me through the drama saga of life. You just pick a day and only focus on doing stuff that'll make ya happy! :0)

Carol, I start work the end of July and the kids come back in August. I plan on focusing on the kids I'm assigned to and my job duties. I will be in and out. Co-workers will have no time to make, or break my experience. Been there, done that, had the mid-life crisis. Lol lol I love the idea of a fresh start. I don't have to give a recap of my absence, and share any personal information with "the new people." I got a feeling that I may be known as "the girl who's suing the county" so I may get "kidd gloves." In any event, I'm coming in focused on serving the children and their families, and being an asset to my school/Co-workers during the work day. Anything else has NOTHING to do with me. I got enough on my plate already. In fact, I'm FULL. lol No vacancies for drama. ;)

Good to hear from you. It sounds like things are looking up. Happy Knee-versary! :loveshwr:I'm so glad to hear that you have a new job for the fall.

@BionicWoman2
I am so happy, that you are happy:loveshwr:Your new job sounds Awesome :)
@patient 99 says, you can't have to many good things happen at once :heehee: Possibly in your future
A "Prince Charming" will come & sweep you of your feet :roseshwr: Concentrate on your new children
&everything else will fall into place.
Thinking of you :friends:
Diana :wave::flwrysmile:

Thanks D'Diana. One can only hope. :roseshwr:
Right now, that's the furthest things from my mind. "But when you least expect it.. you're elected." NAME THAT TUNE?

@patient 99 says, you can't have to many good things happen at once

Raqia, Patient 99 is a few bricks short of a load. Everybody knows it on BS. Pay no attention to anything SHE says. Grab all the good things you can whenever the opportunity arises. So what if you get a little sick:cheers2::cheers::beer: . So long as it was worth it. x

Carol,
I cannot find your post about Diana letting me into the promised land, I visited there in September, she was asleep at the gate, I just waltzed right in.
Primary put me on steroids for asthma, and lo and behold my knee was 90% better, WOW, this is what a successful knee replacement feels like. After being in the promised land, I was quickly discovered and tossed out after 6 days.
Next thing I know here I am after a revison, and yes, heading right for the promised land. A rather circuitous route, but on the way none the less.
Have a good weekend!
@patient 99
:heehee:Looks like I cannot even find Carols thread, must be the coffee I had this morning.

Welp Pumpkin, neither Carol or D'Diana told me anything about this promise land :skep:, so don't feel bad. Is there a map @new knee in June @patient 99 ??? :shrug: Cuz um.... :tiredwheel::umm:I'd love to go. :happydance::beg:

Right now all I can find is "The Information Station" :martini::martini: @daughter stalker and @speedy2 have been camped out there with me all night. lol :cheers2:

Let me know.... :tada::ok: Like, um HELLO "Do you know the way to San Jose', I've been away too long?" :curtsey:

OH! Guys, I WALKED to the mailbox today like it was my job.:yes!: This may sound minor, but one year ago that was not an option, neither was it 6 months ago. I usually pick up my mail on my way in, out in since it's a bit of a hike,:kitty: but today the weather was nice and my knees (although recovering from another dance session :headbang:) were up for the challenge. :walking:

It felt good to be normal, I even threw a little "switch" in with it as I listened to Reggae in my headset. :egypdance: Google it Carol!!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013