patient 99
post-grad
neither Carol or D'Diana told me anything about this promise land
Raqia, The Promised Land is D'Ds brainchild. Can't imagine why you haven't had a complementary ticket - everybody else has. As you are now well on the way to recovery your ticket is probably in the post as we speak. As you only get to go there when your knee(s) are A1 I wont be there. I'm still here in limbo. All on my ownsome


. Yes, all alone with hardly anything to eat or drink. You feeling real sorry for me yet?
United Kingdom
You just have
&
Tell a pea joke once in a while, & dance like this 
On me !!!!! Stop 

Sitting pretty in the "Promised Land" 


(this might look like tennis but its ME cracking walnuts in my unique style)
No more trolling for sympathy....We already Love you...
?
A little 




& some cold 
Totally forgot all about the walnuts. So glad you got another helper in Carol. lol
and jumped off a 2nd story balcony??? 
He survived and they reattached it, but um.... :rolleyes:

GOOGLE this story Carol.

Now, unfortunately I know
What would I even "GOOGLE" to see if this is true ?
( Shaking my pretty Blonde head ) 
I first saw it on the Yahoo "newsfeed" if you can call it that. Lol It was also on the news. He must've been on some serious stuff. Oxy didn't have NOTHING on what he was taking. :rolleyes: 




I am willing to wait for you, however long it takes