daughter stalker
post-grad
Y'all crack me up!!! 

Glad to see some humor back! 


Glad to see some humor back! 


Glad to see some humor back! 
. A Toe, Knee award.....(Tony) Award.



United States

I am very impressed with your comedic genius
I feel you are





United States

United States
United States
United States
I stayed in a house the size of a small Palace for 2 days, then a day at a hotel on the ocean, that had everything I could ask for (except a Starbucks lol).
The home was a lovely surprise, it too was on the water. I felt like Queen for a Weekend.
After everything I've been through this was truly a Godsend
FOR REAL!

Pay no attention to the Peanut Gallery (Carol @patient 99 and D'Diana @new knee in June ) they're INSANE
as am I.





United States

Plus a have a frame from a glass shower door on the edge of my tub, so there's no "sit-n-spin into the tub for me.
Ouch! I'm going to try it one day soon though, I can't wait to soak these bones in some Epsom salt.