PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOO! Sue @Dabber LOVE LOVE LOVED THE VIDEO! Wish I could "like" it a thousand times. :yay:
I literally LOL at the name of the dance when I saw it on the wall/floor. I'm still laughing now as I type, and actually I didn't see anything wrong with it :umm:lol, considering the US alternative... I kinda like the word. :rotfl: See Carol @patient 99 , I'm (as we say in school) Internationally Minded. :wink: I think we can pull off the dance too. I'm 5'10" by the way, so I can see myself whipping @turtle68 around the dance floor with a new tattoo... A real one this time. :loll: DoroTHYYYYY! Sorry, I just had to do my "Auntie Em" impression. :rofsign:But I love the fact that you got a tattoo and I just LOVE the look on your face, like.... "Yeah, I did it! You GO Girl! :yes!:

Okay, back to the video. @kar1963 think you can keep up? Carol seems to have been practicing, so we all are a few steps behind her. Lol Dude had his "Fred Astaire/James Brown" thing going. I was screaming and clapping throughout the video...GO DADDY! :heehee: The woman was working it and doing her thing too. @new knee in June D'Diana, that's where you come in and "Shake'it like a salt shaker." Being the tallest of the group, I could take turns twirling you girls around, but the Girlie-girl in me wants to be twirled too, so we may have a problem...:umm:

I think we need to add a few men to our Flash Mob 2015. :tada: So ladies :cheers2: get to practicing with your hubbies and let's recruit a few Bonesmart males in this here "shing-ding!" :egypdance: @amab , are you up to the challenge? Lol Watch the video a few post up, and us know if you can be our Fred "James Brown" Astaire. We have plenty of "Ginger/Tina Turners" waiting to take a spin around the dance floor when we make our FULL RECOVERY Debut! :happydance:
 
It is a pleasure, how are you doing?
I don't get on here much these days but try to pop by and see how everyone is doing.
Take care of yourself and your lovely boys, hugs, Toothfairy x
 
@Bionic woman2 , @patient 99 ........................................................:rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:

What have I got??????????????? Well...for starters... 2 new knees!!!........rhythm???????.....Hardly.....my wife LOL'd......

Hope all is well with both of you!!!!
 
Ladies, Ladies....
@BionicWoman2
M.T.M, You better get those "Babies" off the dance floor, Belt or no belt...:rotfl: I am only 5'4" I can
Shake it like a "Polaroid Picture" then you can throw me against the wall & I will slither down &
Make my way across the stage ALA.....PRINCE:happydance:Very Sexy. I already have a Tatoo ( because I
Am so Cool ):egypdance:I'm so Cool...I'm Freezing:snow dig:
DDiana :flwrysmile:
 
.rhythm???????.....Hardly.

Raqia, I think we have just been blown out. It must have been something you said.

ps: amab, Rhythm!!! Am I missing something?? The dance of the metal knees requires no rhythm. Its more about staying upright. I always think Michael Jackson missed a trick in Thriller. Bonesmarties v The Zombies - no contest.
 
:rofsign:Hypothetically speaking... I can't roll on the floor yet, but I can lol. @amab bring your wife, she can be your cheerleader and watch you "Roll that Tide" all over the dance floor! :loll:It's a victory dance. Leave it D'Diana (think Michael Jackson) @new knee in June to get all freaky with it. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: "Slithering down the wall" but hold that thought girl, save it for when we take Carol @patient 99 to Jamaica and we can "get our groove back" like "Stella." :egypdance: GOOGLE IT Carol. Love the "I know the all words to the White Christmas song" bit. Lol

Speaking of White Christmas, we are about to have Ice Valentine's day over here! :snow dig: I gotta run to the store to get some batteries in case the power goes out.:bicycle2:

Chat wit'cha later guys. :cheers2:
 
Patient 99 x
As one who also lives in UK I want to wish you well for your forthcoming surgery in 11 days time.
I don't have a clue what you all were on about but when I saw you were in East Sussex I just wanted to say hello and good luck.
:flwrysmile:
 
M.T.M,
Please stay safe during your ice storms :yikes: I see your governor has sand & will keep folks
Off the road:no-fin: Could you pull up the "Prince" video, were he slithers across the room ? I think
It's "When doves cry" Carol needs to see what I mean:yahoo:He is certainly the sexiest 140 lb. man
Ever:yes!:
Stay Safe,
Diana:snow dig: @BionicWoman2
 
I don't have a clue what you all were on about

Excellent, cause we don't have a clue either. Its a gathering of mad folk who just happen to have knee problems. I see you are an `Oldie' with TKRs in 2012. How come we haven't spoken before? How are your knees now? I'll scoot across to your thread later and see what you are all about. Carol
 
Hanging stuff Sue, just like you... Well not "just like you " but you get me. :friends:I hope you're coping nicely, but don't hesitate to vent when you need too. :hissy: We can take it.

My knees are taking turns deciding who's gonna have the BKD "Bad Knee Day" lol but I'm okay my ROM on my right knee suffered the greatest during my return to work set back, but I can till walk down the stairs like a big girl and I have GKD (Good Knee Days) too. :yay:I think my back has something to do with the right knee. My pelvis is slightly off. (too much Merengue lol) My chiropractor said that can have a lot to do with it. The ROM is much lower than the younger KR. I need to get regular adjustments, but it's not in the budget. I'm gonna squeeze one in, along with a good massage soon. :egypdance:

Ladies :cheers2:, my laptop is on the brink and this IPad is getting on my nerves and it doesn't help so back problem. So Hasta La Vista Baby! :bicycle2:

I think of you guys often. :friends: Here's my song for today.... "I'm alright, nobody worry bout me." :flwrysmile:
 
:friends: Here's my song for today.... "I'm alright, nobody worry bout me."

This has a hallow sound to it. You said to Dabber that it was OK for her to `vent'. Its OK for YOU too. I take it nothing has been resolved with your job? And on top of that you have 2 knees and a bad back to contend with. Raqia, its a dummer for sure.

Do you see any light coming your way? What's the job situation like in your State? I just wondered if there was something else you might try that wasn't so physical. Carol
 
Yes, you're allowed to vent here too. Thanks for all your good wishes on my thread. It is so good to hear from you, and we're always ready to hear your vents as well as your fun stuff. I know it can't be easy, and how are your sons doing?

Hugs, Dorothy
 
I'm alright, nobody worry bout me. :skep: Lol Carol and Dorothy, i'm choosing not to talk about it because nothing has changed as far as the job situation goes. now my KNEES that's another story! We had a meeting yesterday and I gave them a good talking too! :hissy: I basically cursed them out and told to KNEE-UP! :rofsign:I said if you hurt "too bad " you're exercising in today, it sucks to be you right now and nobody gives a damn. :loll:So KNEE THE "BLEEP" UP ALREADY. :rotfl: Ironically that locker room talk really worked.:tada: Feeling and moving much bette. Time to DIG DEEP, I'm over icing, elevating, and people asking me.... WHEN YOU ARE COMING BACK TO WORK?? Nosy much? :skep: I should ask them "when are you going to pay my bills?" Lol

As far as that goes, I'm going to act as though it's a done deal, because that 's what I felt like from day one, and it's only gotten progressively worse. I finally broke down and applied for unemployment benefits yesterday, since my Long Term Disability didn't kick in this month like the LTD "Human Resource Lady " said. :sos: I looked at a few jobs in my field and realized that I will probably have to do something different. I'm thinking of looking toward something part time until I can get my baking business on the way, when my knees are completely healed. I also write academic raps, songs and skits that to help kids learn. Basically I am a job, just need to make the right moves to make it happen. I'm cool with that right now, probably because I can't change it.:umm:

If I must vent about something, it will be my son's college applications process. IF I HAVE TO FILL OUT ONE MORE FORM, RUSH TO MEET ONE MORE DEADLINE, WATCH HIM "VERY CAREFULLY" WRITE ONE MORE ESSAY! :hairpulling:.. I'M GOING TO SLAP-STRANGLE SOMEBODY!!!!! :gaah::gaah::gaah: There... Is that a vent enough for ya. :heehee:

Droppin the Mic, and walking off the stage. :bicycle2:GOOGLE IT Carol. Lol
 
Hello M.T.M,
I am going to let you in on the ground floor, of a joint venture Carol & I have been looking at
For Extra cash :skep: The qualifications are 1. You must be able to stand under a street Light for
At least an hour :dancy:2. You must own a Blonde wig :happydance:3. You must work nights :egypdance:
Bring your own toys....Carol doesn't share :rotfl:
When I receive your application, I will let you know when you can start.:loll:
All monies are "under the table":yes!:
Honestly.....have you thought of opening your own Day-Care or plan Children's Birthday
Parties ????? You would be great !!!!!!!!:yes: Maybe write a children's book....you are so
Talented.
I really wouldn't want you working with Carol & I under the street lamps :beg:
You might take away all our business :rotfl::rofsign::loll:
DDiana
 
STOP! :rotfl::rotfl::rofsign::loll:.... Considered it. :umm:Maybe we can start indoors, something with dancing and a stage. @patient 99 Carol, we can bring "the gloves" back.:rotfl:

Oh, D'Diana MTM has MANY unfinished projects and dreams to consider. Thanks for the input and reminder. Time to finish one book... As soon as I get my laptop fixed. :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom