PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabber Sue, so sorry to hear about your Pill-a-thon and The Drug-Addict injection thing you got going on. Makes my emotional drama seems like a "walk in the park." :whistle:

Btw all, the Human Resource dept. (if we can use that terminology since my Rep, didn't seem to be resourceful or even human the other day) finally got my update. The supervisor is looking it over to see how much leave I'll be allowed REEEEEEEALLY! :skep: I'm going back Dec 2nd regardless.

Heading out to dinner with a friend for an early birthday dinner. :cheers: :martini: :cheers2: :rofsign:

Sue, You know what I want for my virtual birthday... INFORMATION :martini: :martini: :martini:and PLENTY OF IT! :cheers2: If only, I'll have to settle for my "one drink maximum" limit, as my friends jokingly day about me.

I don't have a cake. I crawled around the grocery store after p/t and forgot to get the butter. lol I was too exhausted to make it anyway. Maybe I'll make one tomorrow, since NO ONE is going to make me a cake since mine are too good. Not bragging, it's a blessing and a curse. :rotfl: Since I'm not really having a birthday, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other this year. We'll have one sooner or later.

:umm: Hmmmm, I probably will break down and make one tomorrow morning though, can't take seeing cyber cakes and not actually having one. :o)

Hey D'Diana new knee in June! Don't forget to send the warriors over to wish me a Happy Birthday! :wink: :egypdance:
 
Ommmggg another knee bender when I grow up I want to be just like you Bionic woman2 .I hear you loud and clear on the HR snafoos my company decided to send the entire department to some seminar for a week so nobody could be reached. Ok I get the team building kum by ya fest but here is what puzzles me . The seminar was literally 15 miles from the office yet they all had to stay overnight in a hotel and did not have to return work related calls..... nice.. it would of been ok had I not got a snotty sarcastic phone call wanting to know where my disability extension slip from my os was... I said well I drove out to work (1hour ride both ways) placed it in a big yellow envelop and saying on your in box with a note on it that teasing slip........ she said oo ooooo the note must of fell off so I didn't open it yet.... thank God I had already called the insurance place myself.

I think we go back to work around d the same time ... I have been working from home but miss my peeps

So I did not wish you happy unbirthday.. I need to think of a UN natal day song. Hmm.. on pain meds so it should be a wild lil ditty.

Well my pal in humor have a great day and come to Michigan and I will bake you the bestest birthday cake money can buy hahaha no I will bake for you ...
 
My kindle has bad spell check word replacement .. or I should not type on narco
 
Sorry to hear about your troubles my cyber friend! :cry: I hope things get better soon. :kittykiss: Good to hear that you are keeping your PT in check. :thumb: Have a happy unbirthday tomorrow. :yay: Mine was quite uneventful. :scratch:

Take care of yourself and have some good information :martini:
 
Happy birthday to you,:whistle:
Happy birthday to you,:whistle:
Happy birthday dear Bionic woman,:whistle:
Happy birthday to you!!:whistle:

I know you said you were not celebrating but I think you should. You so deserve being treated like a goddess today at the very least!!!!:heehee:

:martini::martini: :martini: :martini: :martini:
I'm sending you lots of information to make sure you do enjoy your day - you sooooooooooooooo deserve it:flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile:

Lots of love and hugs
Speedy2
(I have been trying for ages to cut ad paste a cake in here as well but can't do it for some reason but imagine it here as well!!!:rotfl:)
 
Happy birthday to you, I hope you have a lovely day.
Sending you a huge bunch of virtual flowers, whatever you like best and a never ending box of delicious calorie free chocolates.
Hugs, Toothfairy x
:SUNsmile: :friends: :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Your Birthday! Wow, and here you are 29, again and again and again.... :heehee:

Happy happy Birthday! Remember Birthdays are special, because God created you on this day to serve a special purpose! You are doing that in so many ways! :yay: :happydance: :ok:
 
Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true. And have the best year ever.:flwrysmile:
 
Thank you Thank you everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I had a great (non)Birthday,:egypdance: :happydance: :egypdance: as well as several pre-celebratory days. :egypdance::martini: :cheers: On one of those night's I came home and crashed like this guy. :cheers2:

All is well (i hope) at the human resources, or at least I hope. They got my update on Thursday, so they should be able to "key some more benefits."

Went out last night and SWIPED my ODIC card HARD! danceragainsoon, chair dancing just wouldn't suffice. So it's ICE ICE BABY all day and night today... I'm good. I decided that if I can go to p/t and do things that I don't want to do that cause me pain, then I should be able to sneak in a little "fun pain" every now and again. :yes: Don't you just LOVE the logic! :tada:

Well guys I'm out, starting to feel a little tired :yawn: from all that partying. :egypdance: Haha!
 
I agree life is definitely too short. What you did was just living normally - something we have all been missing out on - you're just catching up before us. (There should be a smiley face here but would you believe it they wont come out to play!)
I've just managed to drive a short distance - it's been nearly 12m since I've been able to do that and it felt soooooooooooooo good. Another box ticked.
Hope you're feeling well rested today. Keep enjoying life.
Big hugs
Speedy2
 
Thanks ladies, I'm half way between celebration mode :martini: , and recovery mode :yawn: with a few Dr's appointments thrown in for good measure. :shrug: Nothing serious, just procedures I should have done and neglected due to the knees. Hope everything is going well with you speedy2, I'll handle the smileys for you for now. :friends: new knee in June. How are my warriors doing? :egypdance: :happydance: ​
​
daughter stalker, hope you've been keeping that ODIC card safely tucked away. RestAssured, I know you're running around somewhere with your Knee-cape on representing for all of us still in recovery mode. You GO Girl! :yes!: ​
​
Goodnight ladies. :sleep: ​
​
​
 
Repost Pink​

I think black lace hotpants, bra and a jewel will be delightful, with Clarks shoes especially.

:whistle: Stay away for a bit and I miss 50 shades of Crazy! :yikes: lol Hello ladies, just quickly passing through. I haven't been on much. turtle68, I had pneumonia last year too... go figure.:shrug: Glad THAT'S over with. :heehee: It does help to share. Carol I could have used that outfit when I went out "dancing" for my birthday. :egypdance: I wasn't ready for Dancing with the Stars, but this was the least painful attempt at having fun in a while. :yay: I had p/t the day before, so I already had Brick-knees from lifting weights. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks... :tada: If I HAVE to do things that I DON'T LIKE that cause me pain, then I'm gonna DO SOME THINGS I DO LIKE that may cause pain. I'm in pain anyway... might as well enjoy life! :egypdance: :egypdance:

I'm short on words tonight. :shocked: Shocking I know. Maybe it was the "Full Monte" procedure I had today. :eeeuw: I did get 2 good naps out of it though and everything "came out okay." lol Read between the lines Carol, no google this time. :wink:

Goodnight, Good Morning, Good day! :flwrysmile:
 
Bet you were glad to get that one done then! I was trying to think of a witty retort, I'll leave that to Carol
@patient99
I confess I'm worried about your physio hurting as mine was so gentle and I've max ROM now for my prosthetic joint. I always think....WEIGHTS.....cause we don't do weights here in the UK, maybe the NHS are too skint!
 
Sue, he's begun fine up until the last visit with the weights. Why I go today I will tell him about "the morning after" and if he doesn't lower the lbs on the machine it's... Bye Bye Birdie for me. We'll see....

Hope you're having a good day. I need to get ready for p/t now.

Oh btw the Human resource dept tried to take me on another emotional roller coaster ride earlier this week. INSANE! I can't even go into the incompetent details without getting upset. Basically, the woman responsible for my case totally forgot why I was even on leave. She called me the other day to ask WHY I hadn't returned to work , since I was scheduled to return on Nov. 8th (my birthday... Yeah right I would return to work that day. Lol) She then said, yes YOU HAD A BABY :rotfl: and your Dr approved 12 weeks leave and you need to return or we will file Job Abandonment Proceedings. :umm: At this point I'm wondering if SHE had went through JOB ABANDONMENT PROCEEDINGS, since she was definitely not on her J.O.B. :gaah:

After much confusing dialogue I convinced her that I WAS NOT HAVING A BABY and she had the wrong person, she said Oh! I had a note on my desk to call you when I got back from vacation, but I don't no why. :hissy: :hairpulling: She had totally forgot the unattainable update deadline she had given me, she needed to refresh her memory and she'd I all me back. I guess that vacation didn't do the trick. :hissy: I immediately looked up her supervisor and send her the email of life! :hissy:

Long story short, they're supposed to be mailing my check since after my Dr's office bent over backwards to get the update in, NOBODY KEYED MY LEAVE IN TIME. Eventhough I was told by the person filling in for my rep that the manager was looking at my update on 11/7 and they would let me now how much leave I'd been approved for. Ask me if I ever got THAT information back from them. :hairpulling: They need to change their name to The INHUMANE UNRESOURCEFUL Dept. :skep:

Okay, enough venting for today. I better get moving. :bicycle2:

Have a Kneeeasy day guys :flwrysmile:
 
What an outrage! :headbang:

Human Resource departments need some retraining on the fine art of dealing w people. Not all are bad, but during my coursework I ran into a couple that said their job was to preserve the benefits for the "Employer!" I said, Excuse me, I bet if I asked your employees about that policy they would be furious! I know I would! :gaah:
 
Dear M.T.M,
Anybody home :skep: just stopping by to see how therapy is going !!! I do believe someone is going back to
Work soon :scratch: Could it be you ? I want you to know I have been thinking about you :friends: Wishing you only
The best as your life returns to normal :yes!:
By the way, When is the baby due :rotfl: :rotfl: I am not laughing at your troubles with H.R, but how incompetent
Can they be :headbang:
Love Ya,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
:rotfl: :rofsign: I'm not having anymore kids new knee in June :loll: CRACKHEAD employee. She was seriously trying to convince me that she was right. Lol lol RestAssured, amazing concept... Give a department a name that is contrary to their actual purpose. Smh at the **** hard working people have to go through just to gain access to benefits they pay into. :gaah:

I plan on going back on Dec 2nd. I have to get my OS to send in my release date before they go on Thanksgiving break. I could stay out till January, but i don't want to miss all the fun holiday stuff :happydance: which I am mostly responsible for, plus there's that 2 week break! In addition, I can't take another round of incompetence from employees who make at least twice as much as I do. Do you know that they want another update to cover my leave from 11/5 til I return. WHAT WAS THE LAST UPDATE FOR??? :hissy: Turns out I was only approved up until 10/5, :umm: um, that was only 2 1/2 weeks out from my surgery. Sonja, seems you were told correctly; the INHUMANE UNRESOURCEFUL Dept. Policies are definitely not designed with the employee in mind. Can't wait till I go back to work and get my FULL 2 cent of a pay check. :skep: Actually, I can't wait for my knees to heal so I can heal my finances. :yes: New knees = New life! :tada:

Okay, enough whining for one post. Btw, I got two new words to use from a movie I just watched and I'm starting to sound like I need to order a WHAMBURGER and a WHINEKEN! :rotfl: :rotfl:

On a good note, I went out to celebrate my girlfriend's doctorate last night and my "seatbelt" came loose. :happydance: :egypdance: :egypdance: So the Tin Man got up and shook a leg. I was pretty stiff to begin with so today has been a complete ICE ICE BABY Marathon day. I think I went wrong with my boots, they had about a 2 inch heel. Sooo better luck next year Charlie Brown. Despite EVERYTHING I've been going through, I've been starting to get back to life "as-is" and that's good enough for now. :tada:

Take it Kneeeasy guys :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom