Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speedy2 Haha! ! I WISH I was partying like it's 1999! Missed that too, I was partying at Chuckie Cheese back then with my 3 yr old. Thank God he's 17 now and momma can soon get her groove back. :egypdance: :egypdance: Gonna need a few of new knee in June's Warriors and get Carol,patient 99 to write another verse of Snoop's song just for me to "make it happen!"! :rofsign:

I need to go back to bed. I fought all night with this pain, and was too tired and stupid to get up an ice my knee and pop a pill. :sos: So now we pay the piper. You think he'll take daughter stalker's ODIC card? :umm:
 
:no-fin:Bad girl!
Hoping appointments go well.
Take those pills.:thud:
Hugs,
Sue.
 
How were your doctor's appointments today Bionic woman2? I hope they went well! :SUNsmile: Mine was uneventful. Back in two months for the 6 month x-ray. Who is taking my ODIC card? I want to make sure I have it out and ready for them to take. I don't want them to have to look for it. :heehee:
 
Jsankowski, Hiiiiiiiiiiii good to see you on here. :friends: My P/T showed me that so I can actually lay on my stomach again. :yay:
Now ladies, new knee in June started all this "legs up in the air" stuff, I just backed her up with the song. :heehee: I WISH my legs were up in the air. :beg: It's good for circulation. :wink:

Ok, change of subject.... ******* THIS JUST IN******* Matt Lauer dressed up as a Baywatch babe on the Today show and Al Roker is Mr.T. If you're in the US turn to the Today show. Oh, and Vanilla Ice was on there singing, you guessed it... ICE ICE BABY! :egypdance: :egypdance:

I'm not gonna be online long today. I have my first OP therapy today, so I need to get ready for that. It's with a new guy that my Bonesmartie in-home p/t recommended, so it should be okay... We'll see. :scare:

Have a Kneeeasy day! :flwrysmile:
 
Good luck with your O.P. Therapy today :) Could you pick me up some WALNUTS on your way home :happydance: :happydance:
Thank You, Mama !!!!!
Now, about all this "legs in the air stuff" I said "wrap my legs around my head twice" nothing sexual in this statement :no-fin:
It is all these filthy, dirty thoughts from others on the forum.
I am pure & virginal :wink: & I am the Queen you will :bow: :bow: :bow: only to me.
Get me some WALNUTS, WALNUTS, & a COCONUT ( leave your sinful thoughts to your self) :shocked:
I have spoken !!!!!!!!!!
Diana.....I bow to no one :bow:
 
Saw Matt Lauer and Al Roker. I thought Matt was repulsive at best. Just saying. Good luck with your new PT

Dorothy
 
:gaah: Just lost my whole post. That's always fun. :umm: Anyway, I love my new P/T, although I already told him that I hate him after one of the quad stretch exercises. :groan: That's all we did today is stretch my muscles, no pushing of the knee joint. :yay: The stretches were intense though because I haven't been using my muscles that much. So glad I switched therapists. My old one probably would've had me on weights today.

One thing I didn't like is the way my new p/t measured my ROM. He did it while I was stretching from a seated position, but my gut and boobs were in the way. I told him that I needed to have Lipo and a breast reduction in order to get more ROM. :rotfl: He said I shouldn't complain because some people don't have that problem. True.... :yes: Well,I managed to get past the the gut, but the 98 DDD's wouldn't budge. :shocked: I know it's not that important, but I want my ROM to acknowledge what I can actually do when measured laying down. I'm sure it's better to have it lower and increase over time. Maybe that's his logic... The results will look better once I take it laying down, with "the girls" out of the way. :shrug:

Bottomline, he sounds like a Bonesmartie so far. He explained my knee surgery to me and how physical therapy fits into it. He talked about scar tissue and the importance of stretching before building strength. I have a new exercise plan and I feel good about it.

Well... That's all she wrote! :tada:
 
99 DDD'S :yikes: :shocked: No wonder your running WARRIORS wanted to go home to you :rotfl:
I also told my therapist my 2nd stomach was impeding my R.O.M. She just laughed.
Glad you liked your gentle stretching....
Did you get me any WALNUTS ? :shrug: I asked nicely :beg:
When you lay on your tummy, do you have to move the "ladies" :rotfl: :rofsign:
Off to work, have a good one,
Diana...34 C & happy with that :loll:
 
speedy2, I am lady. Thanks. I'm so ready thanks for the good wish. I did get a good night's last night and woke up less stiff than usual, so yay for progress. :yay: turtle68, yeah he was like.... :eeeuw: but Al Roker nailed it as Mr. T! new knee in June Sorry, didn't get your message till I got back form the grocery store after p/t. Hope you have enough walnuts to hold you over. Yeah, I went to store right after p/t and I almost swiped my ODIC card today as I walked around the store using the cart. Don't worry daughter stalker it was a quick trip and I had my teenage son with me to make sure I hurried out of there. I even let him drive home. :scary: Happy Halloween right! :scare: :loll:

Hey Sue Dabber, hope your knee is playing nice with Carol's ' patient 99 knee over there in the UK. HEY, instead of a play-date, we should have a "knee-date." :yes: Not sure what we would do?? :scratch: But it sounded like a good idea when it popped into my head. :tada:
 
Bionic woman2

Hi girlfriend! Sounds like you are doing great! Already planning to go back to work in December? You are a glutton for punishment.:headbang: Put that card away, you know which one, and chill! I hope you have a wonderful day! I will check in on you soon.
Becca
 
Hahaha Becca, I wish I could stay home, but I've been living on fumes for over 4 months now. :sos: At least when I go back to work I'll just be on skid-row w/a twist of lemon. :martini: It's definitely going to be a Tiny Tim Christmas at my house. :whistle: "We'll have the Lord's bright blessing knowing we're together hand-n-hand." :friends: lol

I know it's not gonna be easy going back to work at 10 1/2 weeks. :groan: My saving grace is I only have to work 3 weeks and then we're out for 2 weeks for the Holidays. :egypdance: So hopefully I'll get through it without too much pain. I will definitely be singing ICE ICE BABY when I get home. :yes:
 
*************** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ******************​
:tada:
Don't forget tomorrow is "Switch your Medication for Information Saturday!" :martini: :martini: :egypdance: :egypdance:
HEAR HEAR! :cheers2:
 
Will there be WALNUTS ? Remember, you said you would pick some up for me :happydance:
I am not on any meds. & I don't drink, but, I will come if there are WALNUTS :dancy:
Just put them in your gigantic brassiere & drag them with you :rotfl:
Oh, Boy, ...WALNUTS for me & my WARRIORS :yes!: They are waxing their glistening thighs as we speak :yahoo: :yahoo:
DDiana......( notice the extra "D") :wink:
 
D'Diana new knee in June, so sad to tell you that the grocery store was all out of walnuts. :sorry: Apparently there was a big party going on yesterday and this woman burst into the store with several hunky shirtless men with shopping carts. They emptied the shelves of all the walnuts AND coconuts. :tada: Was that you and your warriors? :scratch:

Otherwise I would have gotten you some, but I would have to put them in bags because my brassiere is reserved for ice and information for now. :rotfl:

Smile.... It's the Weekend! :)
 
Well that's bragging - you must have a large brasserie to fit information and ice :snork:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom