PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that Sonja & her shirtless Cowboys...She beat me to the store :hissy: :tantrum: Oh, Well
Change of plan....My WARRIORS will be cracking pistachio nuts between their Mighty, WARRIOR thighs :happydance: :happydance:
It's not the same, but will have to do for now :cry:
See you all tomorrow,
Diana :bow: :bow: :martini: :martini:
 
O.K...I'll start....I'm switching my Advil...to a
Pistachio Daiquri, with crushed WALNUTS, on top & whipped cream & a cherry :martini: :martini:
I am off to rake leaves, back soon :yahoo: :yahoo:
Diana....QUEEN of the WARRIORS...& all things WALNUT :bow: :bow: :martini:
 
I guess no one's switching :sorry: Did I miss the public announcement ? Or, Do you all like your
Meds. Better ? :shrug:
 
Okay, well new knee in June, I had to get up early to take my son for his SAT exam. Didn't get to properly stretch, came home exhausted after a couple of errands and I'm about to pass out! :thud: With or without information. :martini: I haven't taken my Narcs yet, but I don't think I can get through a HALF a glass of wine today. Sorry speedy2. :sorry: Wishful thinking huh, maybe next weekend. Actually my Non-birthday is on Friday and people are lining up to take me out for dinner and drink(s) HA! At my intake rate, I'll be a "cheap date!" lol

Funny thing is, I decided that I wasn't going to celebrate my birthday this year since I can't really do much and I usually end up disappointed when I plan to do something, and people bail. :cry: I wasn't in the mood for an additional Emotional Roller Coaster ride this year after having 2 knees replaced. :no-fin: Now everybody and their mama wants to take me out! Hey, I'm down! :egypdance:BRING IT ON! :martini: :cheers: :happydance::egypdance: D'Diana, send a couple of your Warriors on over this weekend to join the festivities. I'm sure my grocer will have walnuts back in stock by then. :rotfl: Carol patient 99, if you're able to locate Mr. Bolt he may come as well. So be a dear and have Peter hop hunt him down for me. :beg:

Well I'm about to crash. I don't now why I'm so tired :yawn: ... other than making dinner last night and getting up at the "crack of dawn" , plus walking around the grocery store BOTH DAYS. Oh, and P/T on Thursday. :umm: YEAH, think I swiped the ODIC card daughter stalker, at least I'm not in pain... just pooped! :thud: I better save my information days for next week, otherwise I'll be looking like this guy. :cheers2:

Have a good evening everyone. :cheers:
 
Can't imagine why your tired Bionic woman2! :egypdance:
It's so hard fitting in life along with the dam exercises isn't it? Wont be long now when, hopefully, we wont need them...:bicycle1:??????????????????????????????????

Sounds like you are in for a great 'non-birthday' day on Friday so it's a good idea to save up your information days till then!:heehee: You also need to try and rest so you enjoy it - no good if your asleep:sleep:
 
:sos: Call the Whambulance :tantrum: AND Whine11. :cry: Houston, we have a problem. :boohoo:

Exhausting day filled with one trying thing too many. I rode the MOTHER of all Emotional Roller-coasters thus far in my recovery today and lived to tell about it. :thud: That's all I got. I'm trying to think of something to do to revive me and make me feel better and I got "nuthin." :shrug:

I'm emotionally drained...... :thud: The good news is, my knees are okay and so far so good on my other Dr's appointments. One more of those to go.

Goodnight friends. :friends: :yawn: :zzz:
 
Oh, M.T.M,
So sorry you are feeling so emotional :cry: Crying is really a good thing, let those tears flow & you will
Find you feel so much better tomorrow....The :SUNsmile: will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow, come what may.. :whistle:
I am so glad all your appointments went well :) have a good :sleep:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Thank you D'Dianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bicycle2:

I'm not on the roller-coaster right now, but they won't let me out the amusement park yet. I think I'm in the Fun-house. :umm:But it's not that fun. :sorry:
 
Dear M.T.M,
They are closing the Amusement park for repairs. You'll have to move along :) Have you started O.P
Therapy yet ? are they good to you ? I do hope you feel better...have you been getting the required
Amount of sunshine ( 15 min.) daily to lift your funk ? :SUNsmile:
My Doc. Set up my Pap, colonoscopy, & Mammogram all within a week :yikes: I will say my Anxiety is
At an all time high. One down 2 to go.
Take Care & feel better,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Good news about the amusement park! :yahoo: Thanks for thinking of me and closing up the park D'Diana. :friends: Whew! I am getting enough Yellow sun, unfortunately it's the GREEN $$$ that I'm missing that's messing with my REALITY not just my mood. So tryna shake the funk is a little bit harder when it's something tangible like YOUR SHORT TERM DISABILITY PAYMENT not being keyed this month because my Dr update hasn't come in yet, while the Human Resource lady "responsible" for keying it basically tells you "TOO BAD" and goes on vacation! :gaah:No empathy or thoughtfulness about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday I will spend penniless if this is not fixed. Wait... Happy Birthday to me this Friday! :hissy: Good thing I wasn't planning on having on this year. :egypdance:Oh well being broke is my specialty :tada: ... or is it my Super Power. :scratch: I'm sure glad daughter stalker will be covering the cost of these emocitons with her Platinum ODIC card Sonja. lol


Basically, they scheduled my update deadline TOO CLOSE to my post-op appt. Um, :umm: You can't get an update from a Dr till I see him! Then it takes time to have the info transcribed. Way To Go BOARD OF EDUCATION! "Bless their hearts." :skep:

On a BRIGHT note, my P/T is good, been doing lots of stretches so far and my knee is responding well. My back has been bothering me more lately, so he modified my exercises and gave me some things to do at home. Yesterday he was a little Grinchy. :hissy: Guess his "Ability" payment must have been cancelled too. :shrug: He was barking out orders to all us lady patients in the room. Some of us got more bite than bark. Not me though... HE DIDN'T WANT NONE OF THIS! I would've went Wu Tang on him!Jsankowski :gaah: :tantrum: :hissy: Google it Carol @patient99 The funny thing is, I don't swear my heart on my sleeve, unless you know me well, you don't know. This is like my Diary. Hi Sue Dabber, thinking of you too in the midst of my mess. :console2:

I do have a peace about my situation, I'm just tired of being in it. :cry: Knee-life is good though! :yes!: If you don't count me being sick of popping pills, icing and being in pain and uncomfortable when I sleep. lol Although I have been able to sleep on my side lately. Yay! :happydance: OH! speedy2 and kar1963, I can cross my legs now... SPREAD THE WORD! :egypdance: No Criss-Cross Applesauce yet though, so Circle Time will be spend in a chair. Not that THAT'S nothing new. :shrug:

D'Diana new knee in June, I'm almost done with my Menage Trois medical procedure experience. Two down, one to go! :yay: The Piece De Resistance is next week! Yep you guessed it Le Colonoscopy. :rotfl: I'll go into the million dollar laxative they gave me a prescription for later. Seriously people!!! Why don't I just flush my money down the toilet instead! :gaah: :loll:

My sense of humor is free. Well no it's not! :no-fin: It comes from my trials... this current one outta make me the LAST COMIC STANDING! :rofsign:And you guys thought I was born this way. :tada:

Take it Kneeeasy guys. :flwrysmile:
 
Dear M.T.M,
So sorry to hear about your finances & hope everything gets straightened out. At our school we have a
Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings, all you have to do is sign up. Please look into something in
Your community for help :) I had to shut down the amusement Park, for your sanity :boohoo: I couldn't
Stand to see you going around & around, with no way off :rolleyes:
They say if you have your health, you have everything :kittykiss: get on the phone today & get your disability
Re- instated....on vacation is no excuse :no-fin:
I figure with the Colonoscopy drink I will lose about 5 lbs. Folks always said I was full of **** :rotfl: :rotfl:
Have a good day My Lady,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks D'Diana, I'm not worried about eating, I'm a chef in my own right so the cafeteria TG dinner would be JOKE to my kids. :rotfl: It also would not satisfy my inner Iron Chef for that day. Besides, our retiring principal cancelled the big hoopla and scaled it back this year. I have quiet Thanksgivings with good food, family and sometimes close friends. Thanks for trying to think of something. I totally understand the need to find a solution, but "that wasn't it." :rofsign: :rofsign:

Trust me I'm full of solutions. Been broke my whole life. What I need sometimes is people to acknowledge my situation and give me a shoulder to lean or cry on. :console2: I woke up in the middle of the night wondering why people who can empathize with a character and cry at sad movie scene without trying to think of way to solve the characters problem, can't seem to do the same for those they care about and are right in front of them. They always seem to want to look on the bright side when it's a real person, instead of just giving the person a hug and crying with them. D'Diana, this is not directed at you and your warriors, but you can send them my way if you want me to "look on the BRIGHT SIDE. :egypdance: :egypdance: I've been pondering this for a while, and it wasn't until last night that I came up with that comparison. I guess I just feel for people. I can cry at a Hallmark commercial and when it's a real person, I literally feel some of their pain. That's probably because I've shared it or can relate. Sometimes people don't have a bright-side at the moment and they just need someone to say, "That's F'd up!" :heehee: and a shoulder to cry on. :friends: This too shall pass... but it needs to hur'rup! :skep:

Btw, There's someone else handling my application in my HR insensitive reps absence, but it all hangs on the Dr's office and today is the cut-off day. :beg: I'm more concerned with RENT, CAR, PAYMENT, LIGHTS etc. I am also ticked that an education system that I've given 7 years of good knees, 200% work ethic, plus endless volunteer hours in after school dance programs could care less about my livelihood in a time of need... but I'm not surprised. :skep:

I'm okay, just sharing why I'm not online that much, even before this happened I'm beginning to do more living than writing about it... so that's progress. :yes:
Enough of this ****, the show must go on... I gotta get moving. :bicycle2: Speaking of "****" I can't wait to "take LOAD of my mind" and body. I almost want to wait till after the holidays, but I need to get it done before I go back to work.

Okay, Tata for now... Today is Day 1 of "Switch your Medication for Information day!" :martini: :martini: I have several dinners with friends scheduled,,, Go me! :yes!: Today, I'm being treated to pedicure and dinner/drinks for an early birthday today. :cheers2: I may need to save the crust from my feet to use for my Thanksgiving sweet potato pies though. :rotfl: Always thinking of ways to save. :umm:
 
Oh Bionic woman 2, I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time:boohoo: . The knee itself is depressing enough without having this unbearable worry that you have got to contend with. You must be so exhausted and worried. There is always a shoulder here for you to cry on. It's disgraceful that you are being treated in such an appalling way. I dont know how things work in the USA but are you a member of a union? If so, get in touch immediately as they should be able to sort this out on your behalf and get it moving quickly. This is your entitlement not a gift! I wish there was something I could do to help.
I'm sending you big hugs :friends:
Oh by the way, I've crossed my legs to! Another box ticked, just wish I could bend it more...:sigh:
 
Thanks Speedy.:angel: No Union. it's more like "entrapment." lol Gonna make changes once I get my knees/life back. :egypdance:

Congrats on the "big girl" pose. :yay: Cross those legs mama!

The bend will come... it has to! :iagree:
 
Dear M.T.M,
I did not mean a cafeteria turkey dinner :no-fin: I meant a free Turkey with all the trimmings...to anyone
Who signs up...It doesn't matter how much you make. Available to all school employees & students Families.
I hope you didn't think I meant stand in the cafeteria line, with your boys :rotfl:
You still would have to cook it.
Enjoy your day out tomorrow....you deserve it :friends:
Please keep the crust on your feet & not in your pie :sick:
Love you,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
:rofsign::rofsign: :rofsign: Yeah, kinda thought that. lol lol I was like.... okayyyyyyyyyyyy :rotfl: Thank you for clearing that up Ma. :loll:

The crust must come off, but I won't use it for the pies. I have a sugar cone callous on the bottom of my right foot... anyone want ice cream. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks again D'Diana. :friends:
 
Bionic woman2 Hello there, almost too late to commiserate with the non-payment of due money and too early to say Happy Birthday, but actually I'll do both......rotten system and rotten having no money, Happy Birthday cyber friend. Mind you pedicure and dinner sounds a true bonus from a good friend. I'll give you a virtual Birthday present, what would you like?:flwrysmile: :martini:

I have been good, but had a little pity party today and had to ring my cancer care centre. I'm like taking mega doses of pills and you know those after op injections against DVT, well I do them every day for the duration of my treatment, hmmm 6 months, my belly is black and blue and to add insult to injury I have to do another injection now, I had to be taught how to do this one and it......hurts and then makes me ill.....hence pity party. It makes me think I have flu and need an IV drip in a nice cosy hospital bed and that's how today was and guess what, tomorrow I have another injection of more of the same.
How are those boys, are they still good ice fetchers and are they eating all the cake?

Must go, but I had to drop in from across the water to see how you are.

Hugs,
Sue.:friends:
 
Dabber, hugs for your poor stomach after all the injections :console2: . I hope tomorrow is a bit easier. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom