PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this isn't a THROWBACK THANKFUL THURSDAY post. It's more like a ​
Back to the Future Post.​

I had this dream where number one I was a Baltimore Ravens fan. :scratch: Not sure where that came from, maybe from the purple velvet cupcakes I made for last year's Superbowl. Anywayyyyy, I had a player in my house (but he turned out to be the host from don't forget the lyrics. lol Stay with me... you know how dreams go. Well in this dream I was leaving to go to work and it was taking me forever. (Surprise! :tada: ) My ride called to say she was one her way (I guess my car wasn't working :shrug:) so I was rushing around and I did my "I'm almost ready response" as I hurried around the house. :happydance: The Ravens guy disappeared, I was about to leave when I heard water running in the kitchen. Expecting the worse I went into the kitchen to find my espresso machine was just left on and it was making that steaming noise, so I turned it off. Stay with me, almost to the point of this post...... :skep:
I opened the door to my house and my neighborhood of course was changed in proper dream fashion. :scare: It was a busy street with lost of cars zipping by and a big van parked in front of my building. I was wondering if it was her, so I skipped down the stairs and discovered that it wasn't. Just then the van moved and she pulled up. I was about to step off the curb, and I started thinking about what foot to put down first (that part is based on a true story from this past weekend.) All of sudden I realized that not only had I just went down the stairs like a big girl, but I basically RAN down them... Then I woke up! :umm:So, there's hope for the future. :beg:
 
WOW Bionic woman2! JUST WOW! I want whatever you are taking. :heehee:

I hope you are feeling good today. We haven't heard from knee pain lately. I am getting worried. I hope she is doing okay.

I hope you are having an easy evening and will have a wonderful sleep tonight! :flwrysmile:
 
Dear M.T.M,
That's quite the dream :) Some day it will come true for you, patience my dear. I hope your knees are
Feeling better & you do well at therapy :dancy: Do you like my new adult self ? I am trying so hard :skep:
Do you think over the weekend you could get me some WALNUTS.....no hurry....take your time !!!!
Maybe, you could just send your son :yes!:
Have a wonderful weekend,
Diana......acting like an adult lady :martini:
 
Um yeah new knee in June, I was like "Who the heck are ya?" Lol Very nice "adult lady" :rotfl: I just thought about the movie Step-brothers, with the "Human Resource Lady." :loll: I need to go watch that clip right now. Putting that movie on my Christmas list. Last year it was "It's a Wonderful Life" to fight depression. This year after having two knees replacements, I'm upping my game to FOOLISHNESS! lol They're too stupid. Not that has anything to do with you D'Diana. :umm: Where does my mind go? :rolleyes: Wish I could blame it on the meds, but I was born this way. :rotfl: Anywho "Adult lady." If you haven't seen Stepbrothers, you owe it to yourself. :rofsign:

Hey daughter stalker, hope you're having a great Friday. Did you check your lunch box? I snuck one of these :martini: in it for your next stand-all-day meeting! That'll teach'em to have you on your feet all day! Hope they don't ask for you input. :cheers2: I think D'Diana put some walnuts in there for you too. :egypdance:
 
I don't share my "WALNUTS" with anyone :no-fin: Unfortunately, That means you D.S, so sorry!!!!!!
There's already a shortage....so they are all mine :yahoo: ...Do you hear me.....mine all mine Bbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaa !
Oh No the old me is coming through :scare:, get back in there....but, I want to be heard......Shut up !!!!!!
WALNUTS & WARRIORS :yes!: :yes!: mmmmmmm. To late she's back :rotfl: :rotfl:
:loll: :loll: :rofsign: :rofsign:
DDiana :martini:
 
Today is my Newborn's 1 month old birthday and her big brother is 4 months old. :egypdance: I wish I could say that I sprung outta bed and tip toed through the Tulips, :yes!: but um NO. My morning was non-eventful, so I guess that's good too. I'm taking the "slow and steady wins the race" approach this time. Hopefully that means I won't be seeing too much of this guy. :bicycle2: but I can't make any promises. :happydance:

Just called my OS's nurse for my "last" refill of Hydrocodone and she was like..."I need to check with the PA, to make sure she can fill it." :skep: Um, The bottle says 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours. :umm: Hmmm, I got the refill around 2 weeks ago, so if I was taking them at that rate, I would have been done LAST WEEK LADY! :hissy: I felt my "inner Mel" rising up, but i remained calm. I told her that I was taking around 3 a day and I start out-patient P/T next week, so I don't know what to expect in terms of pain/med ratio. "She's checking now" Okay, do you... But I have enough pills to get me through the weekend and I won't start out-patient PHYSICAL THERAPY without MEDS! :iagree:

I really don't now WHERE they get their Mr Scrooge calculations from, but I'm thinking every person responsible for determining the proper medication dosage, must first HAVE Knee Replacement Surgery... That'll teach'em. :rofsign:
If there is a set number per day in their "ration" they ought to tell us that BEFOREHAND. All I know is, I get 2 refills of Oxy and 2 of Hydro and I want them! Not sure about the Tramadol refill policy, but I'm gonna need all of those too, once I go back to work in 6 weeks! :yes: DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE "Human Resource Lady!" lol

Watching The Chew, my new favorite Day-time show. I may have to quit work in order to watch it. Lol Thank God for Hulu. :yes!:

Hope everyone's taking it Kneeeasy! :flwrysmile:
Smile.... It's The WEEKEND! :martini: :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday to your new knees :dancy: :happydance:
Are you making cake ? Perhaps a WALNUT cake :skep:
Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend,
DDiana :bow: :cheers: :martini:
 
HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks D'Diana. Yum! :rotfl:

Thank you DS. :friends: What are we gonna do with D'Diana and her warrior obsession? :sos: We need some information:martini: :martini: to help us come up with a solution. :cheers:
 
Dear M.T.M,
There is nothing you can do about my Obsession :shrug: I tried yesterday, being an " adult" lady like
Creature. But, it is not who I am :whistle:
I am a walnut seeking, warrior loving, "Maniac" :yahoo: :yahoo: & there's nothing anyone can do to
Change me.
Alas, this is what you get.....Did you get me any WALNUTS today ? Did your son get me any WALNUTS ?
I need WALNUTS.....I have spoken :bow: :bow:
DDiana
 
OmG! you're adding my son's to the walnut search. Leave my boys out of it. I will get you your walnuts, but BE WARNED! Once I get my knees back, I TOO will be in search of warriors and will build my army! YaHa-HaHAAAA! :happydance: :egypdance: :egypdance: :happydance: :rofsign:
 
new knee in June, here's my first offering.... I'll send the rest to your page! :heehee:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
You got me "WALNUTS" :happydance: :spin: :dancy: :egypdance: All different shapes & sizes cracked
& whole. Now my "WARRIORS" have something to crack between their Mighty warrior thighs :blush:
I am so happy I could cry :boohoo: :boohoo:
M.T.M, you have gone above & beyond to make the QUEEN very happy :bow:
WALNUTS, WALNUTS, WALNUTS, WALNUTS, WALNUTS & more, WALNUTS... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I see a knighthood in your future...I'm really good with a sword :rotfl: :rotfl: :loll: :loll:
Mmmmmm.......WALNUTS.....mmmmmmmm
DDiana
 
Well, it's Saturday morning all right... My son is screaming to the top of his lungs at his Xbox in true Anger Unmanagement form. :hairpulling:

I'm about to run out in a bit and take care of my Uni-brow. :shocked: I looked in the mirror last week and saw WOLVERINE! :scare: I dare not look again this week, :scary: I'm sure Wolf Man Jack has joined him on my forehead. :yikes: Scary I know, and it's not eve Halloween yet. lol

Hope everyone is having a Kneeeasy day! :egypdance:
 
Here's your Happy Music song for today! Smile... :) It's the Weekend! :egypdance:

 
Re-post Pink​


Well they now have a loo on the market that doubles as a bidet. Once you've done the business, you press a button and it delivers jets of warm water to your derriere - nice you might say. But that's not all. You press a second button and it delivers warm air to dry you - Whaw I'm having one. I'll be on the loo all day.

The toilet/bidet sounds lovely. I'm going to have one connected to this bed I've invented. :yes:

I'm still working on the blueprint but the gist of it is; while you are laying down in bed hitting your snooze button numerous times because you don't want to wake up, :zzz: you push a button and the bed opens up and drops you down into a tub of soapy water. :rotfl: You are then thoroughly scrubbed (think car wash) by sponges, in new knee in June D'Diana's case, Warriors!:egypdance: You are then rinsed and dried off. A panel then levitates you back up into you bed, (which is now fully made by the way :wink: ) and it tilts you forward to slide you into your clothes. I didn't stop there, wait for it.... the bed tilts further to force you into a standing position where you slip into your shoes. Just then an arm comes out from the side of bed with a basin of water, a hose, your toothbrush and toothpaste to brush your teeth. :tada: Voila, you're ready for work. :mcoffee:

I think I'll add the commode/bidet thing into my Brilliant Bed (like the name huh? :snork: ) just as the bed opens up. :yes!:

You laugh, but us lazy, technology crazy and entitled Americans will pay out the derriere for this!
I'm gonna be rich! :happydance:

That is indeed enough silliness for one post. Have a good night Carol :sleep:
 
Can you put a walnut dispenser in the headboard ? Then I might be interested :rotfl:
Oh, & also an information dispenser :martini:
DDiana.....& a shelf for my royal crown :bow: :bow:
I have spoken :wink:
 
Smh new knee in June lol :rofsign:

Absolutely D'Diana! I designed this bed with those difficult mornings in mind :mcoffee: , but I can put a whole new spin on it for the evening/night! It can "Be even MORE Amazing!" :rotfl:

I will have yours custom made with a walnut dispensing headboard, and Information dispenser :martini: and of course a shelf for your "Crown." :bow: :cheers2:

Would you like a trapdoor for the Warriors to enter and exit through? :tada:

Just say the word, your wish is my command! :bow: :bow: :bow:
 
How about a "Disco" ball & mirrors on the ceiling ? :yahoo: My dear M.T.M, before this goes any further
Could you install an A.C because it's getting very hot in here :thud: :wink:
What is smh ?
DDiana...... :bow: :bow: :bow: :martini: :martini: :martini:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom