Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SMH stands for Shaking My Head (at your crazy behind!) :rofsign:
I'm thinking about your request... :umm:Hmmm, YES! I've got it! Yours would need to be a Canopy bed!

Gonna run out and get supplies to construct the model :bicycle2: I'll try it out tonight and let you know how things work out. :egypdance: The A/C was a great idea! :iagree:
 
: Could you put some wheels on my bed ? :blush: I might not want to know where I've been & I certainly
Don't want to know where I'm going :rotfl: :rotfl:
Could I order some pizza from this bed ? I do love pizza :ok:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :martini: :rotfl: ( Sonja's Fund ) We owe her
$ 1,578.00 Could you put this on D.S. Platinum O.D.I.C card, she won't mind
DDiana
 
I just went zipping past your house :sos: There are no brakes on this bed.....
I am now floating in the Atlantic Ocean... :martini: & cracking walnuts with my
Mighty, mighty WARRIORS & a Bidet.....How do I get myself into these predicaments ? :yahoo:
Cancel the S.O.S, I don't need any help :wink:
dDiana
 
:rofsign:You need help! CLEARLY! :sos: Smh! lol

But I'm gonna let you Float-on tonight. lol :egypdance: :egypdance:
 
I will have yours custom made with a walnut dispensing headboard


You sure got some funny friends BW2. Who ever heard of a walnut dispensing headboard??? Like how many walnuts does a body want to consume???? If you are asking me (I know you're not, but we'll talk later about that)
I'd say NO. Its TOO weird. Just how much do you know about new knee in June aka DDiana?.

I like the idea of Brilliant Bed - I think you should proceed. One small addition. Can you ensure its able to tell jokes (jokes we can all get). Thanks ever so .......................

cc (carol child) think I should say anything about DDiana and her having a CROWN when I haven't got one?
cp (carol parent) Best ignore it, after all its probably not even a real one with diamonds and things
cc yes, you're right it will just be like those ones you get in christmas crackers. I'll say nothing.
 
I like the idea of Brilliant Bed - I think you should proceed. One small addition. Can you ensure its able to tell jokes (jokes we can all get).

I'll get right on that. You can give input on the British humor. I just accidentally watched a British comedy last night. I say accidentally because, I didn't know it was it was filmed in the UK until it started. SURPRISE! :tada: Instant Virtual Vacation!

I'm not even Gonna tell you what the extra "D" stands for in new knee in June's name. Well, Sssh, I don't think she's online so watch this quick video...


Wait... I hear something.:umm: It's the sound of walnuts cracking :scary: RUNNNNNNNN... :bicycle2: It's D'Diana and her WARRIORS! Just a minute... :umm:We like Warriors; I'm staying!:egypdance:

Oh by the way Carol, I'm gonna put you down for some Floater dance moves :egypdance: just in case you have time in between your Olympic training. :heehee:
 
M.T.M,
I had to visit dry land today for a few hours ( work ) .But, I am setting sail again :) On the S.S. WALNUT
I have the Bidet going & a steady stream of water, Will announce when I go by you. Can you see me ?
Last night while I was out at sea, there was a skinny, bearded man on a raft ( ala...Tom Hankish looking )
We took him aboard & he showed my WARRIORS how to crack coconuts, between their Mighty Thighs :yikes:
I was both shocked, yet intrigued :shocked:
I may never hit land again :happydance: :happydance:
P.s......your bed held up very well :yay:
DDiana.....Queen of the Mighty, Mighty WARRIORS....Walnut cracking maniac....Coconut loving Mama :martini: :bow: :bow:
 
Smh at you D'Diana, now I'm waving...:bicycle2: I think I just saw you sail by. Would you be a dear and have one of your warrior's drop off a Pina Colada since you have the coconuts now? :beg:
 
:martini: :martini: :martini: Here you go !!!!!! I think I'll stop off in the U.K & discuss my crown with Carol,
I don't think she gets it. Poor Woman. After I'm heading " Down Under" to look for leonie :umm:
Do you have any Coconuts ? Could your sons get me some Coconuts ? I'm all out :shrug:
Please get me some COCONUTS !!!!! I have spoken :bow: :bow: :bow:
QUEEN of the S.S WALNUT....I bow to no one :bow: :bow:
 
I drove today... :yay: UN-medicated. :groan: ODIC Card Swiped! Check! Are we done swiping for the day? NO! :happydance: Will we probably pay for it tomorrow? YES! :headbang:

Coincidentally, I just told my son that I was almost 5 weeks out and I hadn't done anything stupid yet.... That was this morning. :rotfl: So far I'm on the borderline of " You did what you had to do, and YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" :tada: We'll see... :umm: The day ain't over yet Slick! :egypdance:

Gotta go eat dinner and help my son with a project. Oh, remind me to tell you about his breakfast making experience today. :bow: :beg: :bow: :martini:
 
:yay: :yay: :yay: on the driving, Mama !!!!!! Now, you can go to the store & get me walnuts :dancy:
Whenever I want. After all I am the QUEEN :bow:
I will be pulling into Dock today....it is Freezing out on the open sea :yikes: The WARRIORS thighs are numb
& they can't crack anything. I gotta warm them up :blush:
Have a wonderful day,
DDiana QUEEN of the mighty, mighty WARRIORS.....Carol, hands off my crown :skep:
 
patient 99 I am enjoying a "Spot of Tea" on this brisk morning. Care to join me My Lady? :cheers2: Carol where are my manners? I forgot to invite tashia to our little tea party. Oh and we mustn't forget the Mad Hatter. :cheers2:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom