Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I's been a little over a week since my last injection.

Hi RaQia, what's involved in the 3 different procedures? I didn't know you had health issues - apart from your knees. Cutting your driving down??????????? Please tell me what's going on or I'll worry about you and that will play havoc with my sleep. C
 
Hi kiddo your awake???
WANT TO PARTY?

She's asleep. Will I do? What kinda parties do you go to ? Not that I am fussy, just like to be prepared. I've been to a couple of aussie parties in the past - WILD THEY WERE, WILD. I'm wild too so you are lucky you got me rather than .....
 
Knee pain, Dang! :martini: I missed the party. :doh: But it's the WEEKEND, so you know what that means... :yahoo: That or hearing my son scream for hours at his XBox! :gaah: I know he better get To "hollering out" some SAT answers. He's gotta take it in 3 weeks. :yikes: That means I'll have to get up at the break of dawn to take him... Can't wait. :mcoffee:

Well, he's driving Miss Daisy today, yet another thrilling adventure. He's so "not there yet" but don't tell him that. :no-fin: He thinks he's ready for the highway. :skep: Lord save the Queen :beg: the King, :bow: the Prince AND the Princess... Shoot, save the commoners too! :beg: :bow: :beg: :bow: My son's on the road today, so LOOK OUT people! :scary:

Trying to get my knees ready to GO outside. I woke up this morning to painful knee caps, no ice or crackers to take my meds with. I don't know about you, but when I wake up in the morning, I don't want to MOVE till I've iced my knee(s). Well today I found out that "The Ice Man" apparently doesn't do weekends. :skep: I called my son (8 million times, screaming over his Xbox) to get him to replace the crackers he raided yesterday and get me some ice. He never even heard me, so I had to crawl out of bed UN-ICED :groan: open my door and call him. He said, "yes" like I was saying good morning buddy or something and hadn't been screaming to the top of my lungs for 5 minutes! :gaah: I asked him if he thought my knees didn't hurt on the weekend? lol We exchanged a chuckle and he said, "Yeah, they're off on the weekend." I WISH! :beg:

Oh well I better get moving, since knees are indeed "on" and feeling stiff and little painful. I don't want to return from my outing feeling like "Broke Back Granny", so light stretches, elevation and... ICE ICE BABY! :wink:
 
patient 99 GET OFF MY PAGE with All That Noise! (More slang for you) Talking about me behind my back! :hissy: You BETTER run! :scary: :rotfl:

Glad to see you're "back" Carol. Are you going on your "holiday" today? You should hear my mock British accent. I'm a chameleon, so I easy adapt to accents, slang and dialect. Dialect takes a little longer but I'm flexible. :skep: At least my mindset is, my "body" now that's another story. You just wait till I get my knees back people... Gumby won't have nothing on me! :egypdance: :egypdance: GOOGLE IT Carol :rofsign: (In theory)
 
My son is still SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS XBOX LUNGS! I may be adding JAIL TIME to my list of issues. Lol
 
patient 99, I haven't driven yet, :bicycle2: but when I do.... I want to limit the days I go out and driving time. Most of my doctors are in the same vicinity, so I'm trying to schedule my appointments accordingly. Never seems to work out that was though. :scratch:
 
WANT TO PARTY?
I think she's in the bathroom, so just to finish off. Do you happen to know John Smith. He lives in Australia. Would you like to visit my thread. I can tell you all about Aunty Aida's septic toe and we could watch the Thornbirds. We will have such fun - we'll cut the rug:rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:

My thread is a bit quiet AT THE MOMENT, don't know why. You aren't the first I've invited over. But for some reason they can't make it. But I KNOW YOU WILL KNEE PAIN - did I tell you my mother used to call me FACE ACHE. So you see we have SO much in common. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

One last thing I am never off BS, so you will be able to chat to me 24/7:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
You betta ya. Think that's the loo flushing. I'm off Bye cobba:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
 
Face Ache Carol! lol Wow Mom! :rotfl::loll:Now I don't feel so bad about the names I call my kids. :rofsign:Knee pain is in Lala-land right now :sleep:, or at least she better be if she knows what's good for her. :mcoffee: Talk about "face ache!"

I'm about to peel my son's hands off of his XBox remote, so he can put those hands on a steering wheel and take me to Starbucks! :egypdance::happydance:
 
Josephine, In the hospital they instructed me not to eject the air bubble and they didn't say anything about flicking. There's was a "have at it" approach. Bottom line whatever i did, right or wrong is done! I'll just have to go for the ultrasound and wait for the results. It may not have anything to do with the injections. I was just hoping that maybe they were the cause, rather than something more serious.

Thanks for your help.

LOVE your new avatar by the way. :flwrysmile:
 
In the hospital they instructed me not to eject the air bubble and they didn't say anything about flicking.
No they don't! In my last few years working in hospitals there was a lot of useful little tips and tricks that weren't being taught either to nurses or patients. However, I don't suppose there's any crucial reason why one should eject the air bubble but for sure you need to flick the drop off the needle as the fluid stings if/when it comes into contact with the subdermal layer where all the little nerves are!
 
As far as the disabled permits, I know in our state you have a choice of one permanent disabled license plate for your car (if your doctor writes you down for permanent disability) or 2 hang-tag type permits which can be used in any cars. My doctor signed for me to get a permanent one many years ago as soon as I was having so much trouble with my knees.

I haven't tried using one of those driving carts yet because I was able to do limited shopping so long as I had a cart to hang onto, and my son does all the grocery shopping and that's about all the shopping that needs to be done. If I decide to go to Costco or somewhere like that for any reason I'll have to try one of them out now because I just can't stand to walk much more than barely around the house a this point.

You ladies are having too much fun!!!:giggle:
 
You should hear my mock British accent.

Hi RaQia, its a pity we don't have sound. You'll have to put something on UTube. The thing about British accents is that there are lots of different ones - just like America. I wonder which mock British accent you're doing? Is it the BBC accent - I'd struggle with that. In the south of England (I'm originally from the north) they pronounce Bath as Barth and Book as Buk. They say egg and bacon instead of the correct way ie, bacon and egg. They have rugs on their floor when we all know its mats. I watched the Sopranos so much I THINK I could do a fair impression of a New Jersey accent. Do you still have a Harlem accent or do you now speak Georgia?
 
Bionicwoman I just had to let you know I've done it:happydance::happydance::happydance:I've found the icons:spin:I said I would. Stupid fool that I was, I was looking at the top of the page, not on the page where you write your messages:yahoo:They say simple things make you happy and it sure does in my case:yay::happydance:.
Just going for a pedal on my bike:bicycle1:
Hope you and your knees are well:thankyou: I love these little devils:cheers:
 
Wow! One response to this thread and now I get to read all of your gals craziness! <scared> :-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
patient 99, No Ma'am I reckon I have not picked up on the Southern accent yet. Something about being a "City Girl" girl won't let me do it. I still have my NY accent, but it it's mixed with African, Caribbean and Latin influences. The true New Yorker comes out when I go home.

How was your day?

I did my excuses exercises and it's been pretty low key for me (I know... is that possible? Shut up daughter stalker! lol) I went out twice yesterday, so today is "act like you got some sense" day.... I'll try. :happydance:

If I decide to go to Costco or somewhere like that for any reason I'll have to try one of them out now

Good idea Linda, it's a little tricky getting in and out of them. It's better to practice now before surgery.
 
speedy2 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!:egypdance::egypdance::happydance::yay::dancy::spin::cheers::martini::martini::cheers2:

Welcome to the Other "Other" side, but be careful RestAssured COUNTS emoticons and charges! :rotfl: Apparently she's on "Smiley Portion Control!" :skep: Party Pooper! :cheers2:


Wow! One response to this thread and now I get to read all of your gals craziness! <scared>
Be afraid... Be VERY AFRAID. :scary:In fact, you might wanna "block this user" cuz I can't control it! :happydance::happydance:


How's my driving? RestAssured I even threw in 1 more emoticon for ya!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom