PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still Smh at you D'Diana and you know why! :heehee: CRAZY MUCH! :rofsign:
 
Is that YOU Raqia? In the photo above. You look so YOUNG. And yes I can see the likeness to Michelle Obama. I wish I hadn't sent you all that cynical old woman talk about men. I was messaging as if we were peers, but now I see you, you could be my daughter. I know you give your age on your avatar, but that's just a number.

I don't have children and neither does my sister. So when anyone says they have grown up sons they sound proper grown up and adult to me. But you're not, you're a babe. Its all falling into place - that how you know about Mr Cottontail.

Well this changes everything. One can't be bitter, twisted and cynical around those so young. I will clean up my act - promise. Now its probably well past your bedtime. I'll get you some hot milk, read you a story and then you have to go to sleep like a good girl.
 
Hey M.T.M,
The New England Patriots want to draft you for Sunday' s game :happydance: They want to know how fast
You can run :rotfl: :rofsign:
They are also selling WALNUTS in the concession stands :yahoo: :yahoo: :yes!:
Can you get me some ? I always need WALNUTS.......mmmmmmWALNUTS.....Roll Tide.....oh, Yay !!!!!!!!
I NEED SOME WALNUTS ..... :beg: :beg: CAN I have a COCONUT with my WALNUTS
I have thawed out the WARRIORS :blush: we need our WALNUTS.
Off to work,( I bet you are happy) :dancy:
DDiana Has Spoken :bow: :bow: :bow: :rofsign: :martini:
 
patient 99, Aaawh Carol you are too sweet. Don't worry about your past comment... All is forgiven. Where's my magic wand. :martini: Ooops, that's not it. Lol Besides I'm still old, I just have a a baby face and 5 yr old spirit. :happydance:

Oooo Mama can I have Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies? Please please :beg: I like my British biscuits too, so I won't be a bother. I'm hoping my bedtime story will involve Peter Cottontail and Mr. Bolt. :heehee: Perhaps you can go have tea with Peter and let Mr B. take over the bedtime story. :wink: :iagree: I won't mind really Mama :wink:

Hope you are as felt tucked into your bed dreaming about hoping down the bunny trail, I mean the Olympic track... Out in front! :dancy:
 
new knee in June, I'm considering tagging Josephine to see if I can get her to add a "you crazy" or a "shaking my head" rating JUST FOR YOU! :spin:

amab, if your grandson decides to play hockey, he can use the knee Immobilizers! :rofsign: Knee Replacement... It's the Gift that keeps on Giving. lol
 
M.T.M,
Please don't tag Josephine :yikes: I'll be good I promise :beg: She has much bigger things to attend to than
Little Ole Me.
You will get me band from "Bone Smart" forever :cry: No more talk about...WARRIORS, WALNUTS, COCONUTS, THIGHS,
QUEENS, CROWNS :boohoo: :boohoo: Good Bye my KINGDOM :cry: :cry:
I have nothing to talk about anymore,
Good Night :sleep:
Signed....just plain old Diana....you don't have to :bow: :bow: to me anymore...I am just a commoner :sorry: :cry: :boohoo:
 
What is the extra D for, please tell. :puppysmooze:
 
Busy Busy day! :dancy: I have out of town guests coming for dinner tomorrow. I've been in the kitchen baking a cake today. I'll frost it in the morning. I'm breaking things down into smaller tasks like, seasoning the chicken tonight and preparing it tomorrow. I sat down to sift the flour, etc. I'm trying not to do too much, I'm icing and elevating now. I haven't broken out the ole ODIC card yet daughter stalker, saving that baby for tomorrow. I'm a little behind schedule but I'll improvise and change the menu if necessary. I'm the only one who knows it, so it's flexible. :tada:

It's really exciting being back in the kitchen. :happydance: Cooking is my passion. :egypdance: No new knee in June, I won't be using any walnuts. I'm afraid you've use them all. :umm:

I probably won't log on mañana, since it's gonna be and early dinner. So, have a great day everybody.

Take it Kneeeasy folks :flwrysmile:
 
Hey girlie! I am sure you are having a wonderful time back in the kitchen. I know you miss it. NOOOOO....please don't swipe the ODIC!!! :no-fin: I want you to have a good time! :yes: Enjoy your company. :SUNsmile:
 
My ODIC card was just declined for being OVER THE LIMIT... Mission Accomplished! :thud:
 
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Since your ODIC card is maxed out we can use yours to pay Sonja for the emoticons. :cry: It wouldn't matter much anyway! :heehee: I've maxed out my card twice this past week. :thud: Darn...I'll pay for them! :rofsign: :rofsign: :rofsign:
 
:thud: Yep!
:headbang: Not againnnnn
:scratch: All I did was cook :shrug:
ICE ICE BABY, TOO COLD TOO COLD :rotfl:
 
Okay so today was to be my first day of out-patient therapy with the p/t who "over-stepped" his bounds last time while measuring my ROM. :scare: Well, I was a little apprehensive about going to see him because #1 I had whipped out my ODIC Card on Wednesday and #2, I had called him last week inquiring about the manual approach to physical therapy and he got a little huffy. :hissy:

Well, I was all set to go when I couldn't find my keys. Turns out my son accidentally took them to work with him. :gaah: I called to cancel and let them know my dilemma. They seemed to understand and didn't pressure me to reschedule. Just then I realized maybe this was a blessing in disguise :angel: and perhaps I should switch my p/t all together.

My in home Bonesmartie p/t had recommended a place previously, but since it was a longer driving distance I never looked into it. Today I decided that a good experience with p/t is worth the drive and since my previous outpatient p/t told me "I could switch if I didn't like his approach" after I asked him about manual p/t, I decided to take him up on his offer ahead of time. Lol Funny, to be someone responsible for increasing flexibility in his patients, he didn't seem really flexible when it came to my request. :umm:

Anyway, my appointment's not until Thursday, which give my knee plenty of time to recoup from my ODIC "Dinner Impossible" adventure the other day. :sos: I also see have my Post Op on Monday, so I'm hoping to be back to normal by then, or I'll have some "splaining" to do.m :whistle:

I sometimes stick with a situation because I know what to expect, not this time. I look forward to a new physical therapist and hopefully new approach to my recovery.

Hope everyone is having a kneeasy day! :flwrysmile:


Smile.... :) It's the WEEKEND! :egypdance: :egypdance: :martini: :martini:
 
Oh, No :hissy:
I am so sorry you are in O.D.I.C...I hope it was worth it...I'm sure it was :) Don't you hate icing in the cold
Weather ? I hope you feel better over the weekend...notice how I didn't mention W........., W.......
Q......, or T.....?
I'm back to being an adult woman, I am sure you will find me quite boring :sigh:
Regular Diana, just a commoner :boohoo:
 
I think you've taken a sensible approach. As I remember your ROM is good anyway so you're on the home straight. In the UK we never have physio at home as far as I know, we just go with whatever is on offer via our GP surgery.
I was never pushed to do anything....a gentle stretch was all I ever had and advice on 3 or 4 home exercises, never weights or.....no idea what they are all about tbh. I've done nothing for weeks now with my other problems, but my knee goes up and downstairs, copes OK. I'll never do skiing or break dancing, but there again, I never could! I don't even use my exercise bike now with swollen lymph nodes.
I have fruit, cake and vegetables, no walnuts....:boohoo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom