PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually telling people to block me when I am the life of the party! :happydance: :rofsign: :snork: :heehee: :rotfl: :martini: :beg: :cheers: :whistle:

I have decided if you can't beat her ahem, I meant them :heehee: Join them! :rotfl: :happydance:
 
Are you actually telling people to block me when I am the life of the party!
No Ma, the block post was for someone else who ended up on my page and "Can't handle the CRAZY!" :rotfl: I just told speedy to keep an eye an out on you :skep: and watch her minutes smileys.
 
Glad to see you're "back" Carol. Are you going on your "holiday" today? You should hear my mock British accent. I'm a chameleon, so I easy adapt to accents, slang and dialect. Dialect takes a little longer but I'm flexible. :skep: At least my mindset is, my "body" now that's another story.

(In theory)[/quote]
My my my, now throw in "sum Texun" dialect and I think you might have it made! You didn't respond to my post about not trying the dance I did on my thread! I attritibe that either to 1. Old age, 2. Pain Meds 3. Realizing that I have the greatest dance moves ever invented, and you just were to speechless to comment! :rotfl: BionicWoman2.
 
Sound the Trumpets...Blare the horns...The Queen has arrived..... :bow: :bow: :bow:
As you all know when your Birthday falls on a weekend, the party can go on for days :yay:
As my first decree....Multi Tasking mama....if you would a video of B-52's "Love Shack"...you are to kind.
My 2nd decree :martini: :martini: & more :martini: , walnuts & frosting.
Next....send in My WARRIORS, followed by D.S firemen, BW 2 bring your running Warriors, Sonja's sweaty Cowboys
now, Ladies let your imagination soar :yahoo: :yahoo:
Multi- Tasking- Mama....Did you ban Sonja from this party ? ( this is going to be good) :heehee:
DDiana....Might Warriors......mmmmmmmmm
 
Whoops, wrong page! The B52's are on their way over to your house D'Diana!
 
Ok,

Really! :whistle: I go and take a much needed nap, and someone lets the sly fox aka new knee in June,into the henhouse ! :scratch:
Now BionicWoman2, I really must object, :no-fin: , as Diana hogs all the Cowboys for herself! :thud: Just between you and me, BW2, I am a little embarrassed that she cannot do the double twist, triple twist, into the pool like she claimed! :skep: That move is so easy I can do it in my sleep, but what stunt does she pull? :umm: A cannonball, and she soaked everyone! I can't believe she can be so cold. :shrug:
Oh, wait a minute, it is me shivering from all the water she doused me with :sigh: screaming ( as she cannonballed) "yes, AC/DC was really a band and not alternating current! " rotfl: Now BW2, now that I have explained the inherent dangers of letting (her) :whistle: stay at the party, pleasssseeee :beg: do something pronto! :martini: :umm: :whistle: :rotfl:
 
:shrug: Whaddamy gonna do? :scratch: Hmmm :umm:I don't know :hairpulling: so frustrating :doh:

How much is that? :what:

:rotfl:
 
Dear M.T. M,
The party is on my other side thread, not in the social room :doh: Let's get everyone to the right place
:martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: ( charged to D.S platinum O.D.I. C card)
 
Ooooh! :doh:
Now that I've called you everything but a child of God. :blush: Glad we got that straight. See you soon...:bicycle2:
 
I'm okay Lala. I had a painful day. I felt drained, I did manage to get a nap for about an hour. I'll take what I can get. :zzz: I have P/T first thing in the morning so I better not stay up late. :mcoffee: I already told her that I haven't recovered fully from our last session where she added a little weight and resistance bands. :sos: It took me two days to get back to my regular exercises MINUS the weights! What's that Bonesmart mantra #? If you do something and it hurts... don't do it again! :yes:

We're gonna re-access my exercise schedule tomorrow. She said it's probably too early for weights. :doh: I think because my knee was doing so well, she jumped the gun and I took off running (after my warriors :wink: new knee in June.) The next day it felt like a set back to me :headbang: , so I took it easy. :yawn:

I only have two more sessions with her before I go to Big Boy P/T, and I'm in no mood to go there in pain. She's very understanding and has a gentle approach, so I'm sure I'll be back on track before next week's P/T adventure.

Hope everyone's having a kneeeasy day :flwrysmile:or a good night's sleep. :sleep:
 
Oh mama, I am sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday. :sad: I hope you got some well needed sleep and are doing better when you wake this morning. :SUNsmile: Take it easy with PT. I know she won't push you if you speak up. I feel for your pain :kittykiss:

I hope you have a MUCH better day today! :flwrysmile:
 
Good morning/afternoon "Peoples." Had a restful day yesterday after P/T that is! No weights this time, she found a way to use a dust collecting Abs exercise chair to my knees advantage. She's so creative and informative. I had a good session and I don't feel like I need to take on a shift at Fred Flinstone's daughter stalker's quarry today. :heehee:

Seriously, DS, I hope you're feeling better too! Don't get me wrong, my knees still have their tree trunk stiffness, but the bricks are gone. I also realized that I had not been elevating as much as I should since my newborn is not that swollen. Once I threw that baby up in the air, I noticed a big difference. :yes: The only problem is, once you bring them back down, they stiffen back up. Can't keep them up there all day huh? new knee in June?? "I throw my legs up in the air sometimes, screamin' Aaaa-Oh..." :whistle: Yeah I need :sos: :sos:

Well, I need to get moving. My first born's taking me to the grocery store in a bit, so I don't wanna miss that! He's the former ex-communicated one. lol He's been trying harder after I read him his rights, so we let him back into the fold. :friends: At least I did, there's still a little sibling rivalry/Odd Couple going one between the too brothers, but I'm doing knees right now... I'll leave that to Dr Phil. Just heard the keys in the door... I better get moving! :shocked:

Funny how getting ready to do something now takes AGES! I remember when running to the store, meant just that. Now it means, medicate, do some stretches, ice, elevate, groom yourself, get dressed, then repeat steps 2-4 and bring your "oil can" with you just in case. Oh well, this too shall pass. :beg:

Have a Kneeeasy day everybody! :flwrysmile:
patient 99, Carol I'm coming to see you when I get back. Dabber "Hi" Sue... :bicycle2:
 
Good Evening M.T.M,
I hope you had a good time shopping with your son today :) Did you happen to pick up any walnuts ?
I'm all out :doh: I really need them :skep: I hope your pain was better today & you will be picking up
Some walnuts for me. Did I mention I need walnuts :rotfl: :rotfl: :loll: :loll:
I crack myself up :rofsign:
Hope your feeling better.... Off to work.....
DDiana........ :friends:
 
new knee in June, I will put them on the list for my next trip to the store! can't be without walnuts... it's almost time to hibernate.

By the way, we're having a problem in my state with bears coming into contact with humans because the rain apparently reduced their supply of acorns and they're coming into the populated areas looking for more. Personally, I think it's walnuts they're after and you D'Diana are to blame for the shortage! :rotfl:
 
Can't you go pick me up some walnuts now ? What will my " Warriors" do for entertainment ? :shrug:
Don't tell the bears where I am :beg: I would fight over a bag of walnuts with a bear, I have no fear,
As long as I get my walnuts :yahoo: :yahoo:
Could you be a dear & have your son bring you to get me some WALNUTS....the Queen has spoken :bow: :rotfl: :rotfl:
DDiana....WALNUTS & WARRIORS :yes!: :wink:
 
Smh at you D'Diana. There needs to be a "Crazy" rating option! lol
 
Good day My Lady,
Sorry the trip to the store was exhausting :gaah: I hope today you get to rest :zzz: congratulations
On finishing up at home P.T :yahoo: Now onto O.P PT
Notice how I didn't ask for "Walnuts"? I've decided to behave like an adult :rotfl:
D.S scared me this morning :scary:
Kneesy day to you,
DDiana.... :SUNsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom