Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BionicWoman2,

I sincerely hope you are talking about using a needle for an injection, and not just stabbing yourself! We have been getting reports of some pretty wild :snork: women running around ' here through these here parts' and we don't want to think you have driven yourself to the edge of insanity! :rotfl:

By the way, I still have the beautiful blue braces I wore when I weighed 435 pounds! Maybe we could dress up as knee replacement candidates and o trick or treating! :rotfl:
 
RestAssured, either that or the braces can be a part of our Robocop costume, or the Michelin Man.... The possibilities are endless. :umm: Sounds like a new thread to me, "A million and one ways to re-purpose your Knee Immobilizers!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, and let's not forget the lovely CPM cushion cover we get to keep. I'm thinking Mink Stink Stole, a wrap...Ooo how how a Poncho. :heehee: Orrrr, since I now have TWO, how about a bustier and a CAPE to complete the look with the Gladiator boots! :tada: Daaaarling! :loll: With my 50 Ft Woman stature, I'll have the warriors at my feet! new knee in June and daughter stalker, EAT YOUR HEART OUT! :rofsign: (hypothetically) :rotfl: :loll: :rotfl: :loll:

Yeah, I can't sleep. :mcoffee:
 
:rotfl: Well :yay: :cheers: :rotfl: , I might think that would be a good idea if a. I had thought of it mysrlf :rotfl: B. I was on the good painkillers you obviously are enjoying :wink: , or c. We could make a YouTube video explain' what to do w all the extra parts when yah are fianished wit em!" :happydance: :heehee: Please remember not to imbibe :martini: , while on these pain pulls! They just migh make you Lund illy!
 
Good Morning B.W 2,
How are you this shiny, bright day ? Good I hope :) I see your meds have brought out the "best" of you :heehee:
Now that Sonja ( rest assured ) is in the mix, things can only get better :happydance: be careful aiming that needle :yikes:
We don't want to call the wwwambulance :sos:
I see you will have my Mighty, Mighty, WARRIORS.... At your feet & you will be in heels...please don't step on any walnuts :rotfl:
Have a peaceful, relaxing day,
Diana.....leader of the " June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
Queen of the Mighty, Mighty WARRIORS......... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
 
Good morning, I hope you are napping again since I know you could not sleep - I was reading your post since I was not sleeping either. Well, I caught a few short naps this morning. I hope you will be having a nice day.
 
Yes, even Superheroes need rest sometimes! :wink:

Hmmm immobilizer braces, and fishnet stockings to accompany your risqué :martini: outfit of pink and black lingerie and stilettos! :umm:
What will you think :what: of next? Possibly trying to ski :yay: in that outfit, while your cape is "blowing in the breeze? :rotfl:
 
HOLD ON... I'm COMIN! I'm a Soooul Tired! Den Ne Deh De-neh-deneh! Boom boom boom-boom
:whistle:
HELLWO! Hi ladiesssss, GRANDMA GOT RAN OVER BY A REINDEER :sos: lol
I took a day off from this addicting site, because I can stay on here all day, enjoying your company.:cheers: Which is great however, I can do every part of the Bonesmart mantra while I'm on here except REST and since I'm still early on my recovery stage, I DEFINITELY NEED THAT. :thud:

I think I've mention before that I've always suffered from IFightsleeplikeatwoyearolditis :happydance:Wish I could say that I clocked 10 hrs of straight through sleep, or even 8! but I did get a decent amount throughout the day/night in intervals and managed to tame the ADHTripleD beast within and stay off of here for 24 hours so Yay! :yay:

And Double YAY! I'm BACK! :egypdance::egypdance:
I'm still very tired, so I won't be on her long. I think I had a little too much :rofsign:and not enough of this :sleep::zzz: and so I'm left with this :mcoffee:. Although my second knee is doing great ROM and swelling wise, my body is zapped. :thud: Whoever wrote the song "The Second Time Around", obviously never had Knee Replacement. :yawn::groan:

Hope everyone is having the Best Day Possible. :flwrysmile:
 
MULTITASKING MAMA!
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
Re-post Pink ​
Excellent report!!! :yay: Isn't it good to know that the Bonesmart approach really works! :yes: Seriously Amab, I had my doubts in the beginning with my first knee. Since we're basically all communicating and believing in this approach sight unseen. It's contrary to what most of us hear and are instructed elsewhere. I am having such a a good recovery with my second knee. Starting out nice and easy from the beginning and it's paying off. My P/T seems like she was ripped off the pages of this forum as PROOF Bonesmart is the way to go.

I am glad things are Roll Tiding along for you buddy. :friends:
 
Re-post Pink​

patient 99 said: ↑
but mostly I want to put the OS up against the wall along with all his cronies and say `you've got 3 mins to make it better, or else. You hear what I'm saying you ... bleep, bleep, bleep...........'. If there is life after death I want to come back as a guerrilla fighter.​
I'll be right beside you my friend Snappin Necks! :rofsign:Let'me at'em, Let'me at'em! TALK ABOUT BREAKIN BAD! :rotfl: I too, get so tired of biting my tongue and saying the right thing, don't act in anger:angel:

One dayyyyyyyyyyy, somebody's gonna get a RANT from me that would make Mel Gibson's look a school girl singing a nursery rhyme! :hissy::gaah: Okay, where did THAT come from?? :shrug:

I'm actually having an uneventful day. I took a "day off" the site yesterday to get some much needed rest, still need more, but what else is new. This second surgery Woooo, the knee is progressing nicely but it's taking a toll on my body. I wake up feeling like Grandma got ran over for a reindeer for real! I'm hoping after a couple more weeks I'll get my energy back. I think I need to take some iron. I had problems with anemia when I was younger.
Anyhoooo....HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? :friends:

I haven't been able to continue reading, "As Carol's Knee Bends." it's a spin-off of a US Soap Opera, "As The World Turns." I am happy to say, I don't watch it, or any other soap opera's, I've got my own drama series to keep me busy. I will get continue yours though.

turtle68 said: ↑
have you ever done stand-up comedy? Or at least write it.​
People use to tell me that. I considered it and then my knees got bad. So I am working on a couple of books, they're my "Sit-down Comedies." Once I get off the Oxycodone, THIS surgery recovery thing is definitely a novel and a HALF! Now if I can just get my ADHTripleD self to stay focused, I can finished one. Yeah, Carol you're not the only Buxom Beauty in the house. I DO love your sense of humor. I literally LOL when I read your work. You ought to right a book as well! You almost made me log on yesterday after reading your post, but I had to get some rest.

patient 99 said: ↑
She had some chewing gum and she was blowing bubbles with it. She was blowing them as big as she could and waiting for the bang, which left her with gum all over her mouth.​
Um, :umm:I do this now :loll:, but I try not to get any stuck on my mouth. I also get a big kick out of making a large burp sound after drinking soda, but only when I'm alone or around people who would find the same humor in it. :rotfl: I rarely drink soda anyway... moved on to bigger and better things. :martini:Hear Hear! :cheers2:
Why do I all of a sudden feel like I've shared too much? :skep: Well, we're all in pain here and if my buffoonery can make others laugh through it, then so be it!

:yawn: I hear a knock at the door and IT'S A NAP! :zzz: I have a couple of people coming by later on today to see the old lady rock her walker. :egypdance::egypdance:So I better get some rest.

Hope you're having the Best Day Possible. :flwrysmile:

I think I'm gonna re-post this on my wall... feeling right full of myself. :bicycle2:
 
TIME FOR AN ACTUAL UPDATE! ​
I've been clowning around on here laughing through my pain, that I've forgotten to highlight and keep track of my recovery. So here's me turning over a new leaf. :skep: From now on only serious, knee based posts! :rotfl:​

I woke up this morning feeling MAGNIFICENT! Finally got my ex-communicated first born to fully rotate my mattress, at got a great night's sleep even IF it as only 5 hours worth. I hobbled into the kitchen and got my own breakfast, juice and ice bottle for the Cryo machine. You should see how I rig up my walker to do all this. I even zapped a breakfast sandwich in the microwave for the son I haven't disowned.

I came back to my room and noticed that the swelling in my left knee has gone down a lot and I can actually see the kneecap in my right knee. It's been M.I.A. for a long time, but it resurfaced a few days ago.:yay: My new knee is still stiff and hurts a bit, but I can see progress.

My P/T just called and she'll be here in an hour. I better jump on that CPM machine, so I can give her something to work with! BOY, am I sleepy now! :yawn:

That 6:00 am wake up call has caught up to me. :thud:

Hope everyone is having a Kneeeasy Day! :flwrysmile:
 
Re-Post Pink​

This is going to come out all bitter and twisted. I've tried rephrasing it. It still comes out all bitter and twisted, but its the best |I can do.

RaQia, I've heard some great reports on this site of lovely men who have been so good. I've read books and magazines of lovely romantic men who have been so good. I seen films and watched tv programmes - same thing. But here's the rub I'VE NEVER PERSONALLY MET ONE. I've often thought if I could take the qualities of Aman and mix them with the qualities of B and Cman I would have found this lovely romantic man who is so good. But that's as close as I've got. Be careful what you wish for brown-eyed girl you just might get it.



Good morning/afternoon ladyyyyyyy, surprised to see me up this early huh? I finally got my excommunicated first born to properly rotate my mattress and Aaaah! Finally got that a good night's sleep even if t was only 5 hours.

How was that tea? I understand your unintentional bitter and twisted take on men. I concur. I'm not really looking for the fairy tale, although I darn well deserve it! For I am certainly the Fairest of them All! :bow:Bahahahahahaha! That ought'a get you going Carol.

Seriously, I just want to share my life with someone who gets me and I get them. My prince charming doesn't look like someone else's dream guy. I've had a long time to dream about it, so I know what TO and what NOT TO wish for. :scary: This little peak into senior citizen land has not been pretty; I can't imagine experiencing all the aches and pains, as all well as the joys of growing old gracefully ALONE.

KRS is a terrible adventure and most folks on here have a mate (no matter how loving, hateful, annoying, clueless, grumpy, un-supportive and or bitter) to go through it with. It's another breathing person to care, support and help one get through this awful time. They may not get it, but they are THERE. Their presence says "you are important to me and I am responsible for you." No matter how hard it is, unless you're going through divorce, about to get one, or contemplating murder/suicide :rotfl: TWO, ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

Carol, think of all you've gone through during this surgery, then imagine doing it without your husband, physically, emotionally and financially. This experience has showed me who my friends are and who they ARE NOT. When I turned 50 it was a milestone for me. Having Knee Replacement Surgery is more like a Nautical-milestone. To say I have been through a lot doesn't do my story justice... Get the Book, See the Movie and Buy the Soundtrack. :cry: However, I finally feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train. :scare:My life will take a turn for the better and there IS someone who deserves me around that corner. :yes:

Wow, how did we get here.... Oprah's on! :heehee:

Now that I poured my heart out to a total stranger on the internet... how's your day going so far?
 
Ok, I said I wasn't post too many ROM numbers, but this is too good to resist. I gotta jot this down before I forget and or whip out my ODIC card. :rotfl: LPKR at 2 weeks old ROM, DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....115!:yes!:

The best part is, I'm not breaking my neck/leg to get it. As my P/T says, take it nice and easy. Don't do too much. :no-fin:

I tell you one thing, I'M POOPED! Nap Time! :zzz:
 
Hey momma! I need your whambulance!!! Call whine 11 for me please! :shocked: Hip hurts. :yikes: Maybe I will eat one from my drug store tonight. I hope you are feeling better tonight and got a second wind. Keep the party going without me. Muah!
 
Sorry about your hip, but throw a cracker in with your medicinal dinner or else... :sick:
No party tonight mama, I'm pooped. HEY! I'm a Party Pooper! :loll:Never been one of those before. :umm:

Goodnight all :zzz:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom