Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hol
Hello B.W 2,
Congratulations on your second knee :) as is custom, while you are still in the foggy, drug induced stupor.
I have sent my " muscular warriors" to your hospital room :yahoo: don't be :scary: they are there to take your
Mind off your knee. You will know them when you see 6 burly men, dressed in only a fig leaf & sword. Can you see
Them :rotfl: they are there to do your bidding....they will give great massages, feed you grapes, & rub lavender
Oils on your aches & pains :happydance: they will even crack walnuts between their muscular thighs :martini:
I hope by now you are saying " what knee"? :rofsign: ....enjoy !!!!!!
Diana.....queen of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
Holy moly send them my way!
 
Bionic woman2 I am so glad you decided to take a bath today. :eeeuw: It is about time!!! :heehee: Kiddie cereal? Are you kidding? :rotfl:

Are we doing the dance :happydance:in the Miami Airport, the Atlanta Airport or the Orlando Airport? :scratch: We can do it Down Under and see all the Aussies! :SUNsmile:
 
DS, we can work out a location later, you just get in the mirror and start practicing how to "shake what your mama gave ya" :heehee: For the record I did wash, just not in the tub. So LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT MY SHOWER ROUTINE. :tantrum: I was supposed to wait 3 days, but I was loopy yesterday and didn't want to take a chance and slip in the shower, since I don't yet have a Med Alert. Can I borrow yours? You keep it in the same drawer with your depends. :rotfl:

I'm listening to my son on the radio. It's so weird hearing his voice over air waves... He's in the IPad :scary: Seriously, he DJ's @ his college and loves it! I'm working on some moves for our Flash Mob now. lol :egypdance: :egypdance: I wonder how we can work a "walker"lol into the routine. Hmmm :umm: I've already done a little "cane dancing." :happydance: lol
 
Bionic woman2 When I dance around the house I really dance around the house! :rotfl: Cane dancing? Wouldn't it be difficult to do that? I need a whole pole to dance. Actually two! One for each hand to hold me up! :heehee:

I gave my med alert back. It kept beeping in the drawer and making my cat nuts. :heehee: I had to get him a Xanax and he started drooling all over the floor. I had to be careful not to slip on his drool. Maybe I can make him a depends drool pad??? :loll:Am I on drugs still? Nope, just crazy! :yikes:

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying listening to your son over the airwaves.

I'm going to go check on the teen now. I have to kick her off the computer so that she can finish her algebra. :headbang:

Have a wonderful night! OXOX

Maria, ODIC El Presidente
 
Yeah, my teen son is in his Bat Cave doing his weekly procrastination-I-hate-homework-over-the-weekend thing. He got the procrastination thing honest. :blush: I'm really good at it too. I just don't like "other people's" procrastination to fall on my plate.
When I do it, I get this big adrenaline rush and I feel like "an Accomplished Woman." Lol Yeah, I got "people" but they work well together. :rotfl:

Hope you nice and keeeasy day tomorrow :flwrysmile:

However, if at any point during the day you feel that you need some rest, let me know.... I'm your girl! :wink: I will immediately plop my behind down somewhere and catch a wink for you. :zzz: NOT FAIR :tantrum: I know, but right now I'm wishing I COULD go to work, or at least run to the store for a pack of gum. :happydance:

Goodnight :sleep:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good night, mamma! Have wonderful dreams. Diana is sending hunky men to bedsides of drugged up ladies. Make sure she sends you one too!!!


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I'm do the choreography. I can do some way for crazy fun then that. I totally understand where your coming from. I hate hearing your going to be fine. I want to kick them on the knee cap and say the same thing. As far as the shower. I know its hard getting in but It feels so good. One day at a time Bionic. We are all here and understand. You're not alone.
 
Thanks dancer, we can do a collaborative Choreography number. :wink: Gotta make sure we include canes and walkers to be tossed to the side at just the right moment! lol

How are you coping with work? Hope it's getting easier as time goes by. :beg:

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night, :mcoffee: so if I fall asleep mid-post do understand. :zzz:

My leg is killing me and I have P/T today. Thank God for a p/t with a gentle approach. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her.
Okay, I'm doing this :yawn: :yawn: when I need to be doing this :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: lol I just switched off the IPad by mistake so um, :umm: ttyl
 
Dear B.W,
All you saved the other ladies was a few grapes :rotfl: I'm sure they will be grateful, the cabana boys do house
Work to, just tell them what needs to be done :bow: they will also fluff your pillows, rub your feet & feed you
Chocolates :happydance:
Now, you do know what the " warriors" are there for :wink:
Please don't tell D.S what you have been doing.....while she works her fingers to the bone.....she will be so jealous :hairpulling:
Now, please lie back while Bunzostel brings you a piña colada :martini:
There, there, do you feel better ? :heehee:
Diana...."June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile: ....Mmmmmm......" Warriors"
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Diana, I needed that... And HOW! :egypdance:
 
Dear B.W 2,
Thank you so much for the video :rotfl: :rotfl: Dirty Diana needs a bath :heehee: & a :martini:
Oh, warriors, cowboys, cabana boys.....come do my every desire :yahoo: :yahoo:
Bunzostel, a little to the left....ahhhhhhhhhhh
Diana...queen of the" June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
You're welcome Diana, I do what I can. I'm working on getting some Jamaican "Rude Boys" to come to the next party. Yeah Mon! :egypdance::beer::egypdance::beer::egypdance:
 
Now Back to My Recovery Thread... lol​

My Physical Therapist is on her way to my house and I'M EXCITED! :happydance:Crazy huh, but she has such a Bonesmart approach, I can't help but to get excited. :happydance: Right now my pain is about a 4, I'm taking my meds by the clock, resting, icing and elevating. Oh, and that dang CPM machine that claims your whole day during the first few weeks after surgery. There really is NO TIME to whip out my ODIC card. So, I'm doing my best to heal without it this time around. We'll see........... The day ain't over yet Slick! :wink:
 
Ouch! Is she gone? :scary:

Just kidding, although one of my gentle stretches hurt, it was a good session. She's very friendly and informative. MmmHmm daughter stalker and Becca, I wish I could go to the library right about now! :wink:

The ROM on my "newborn" knee is 92, and Right knee is 123! :tada: I'll be ready for the Flash Mob in no time. :egypdance::martini::egypdance::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance::martini:
 
Re-post Pink from patient 99's page​

That's the UK flash mob dance co-ordinator job gone then.
Congratulations, Carol!!

:rotfl::iagree::rotfl: Sue it'll be worldwide event, but we must come up with another location other than the AIRPORT! That'll be a whole lot of medal detectors going off at once! lol Don't want to ruin the day with a group strip search. :no-fin::yikes::no-fin::yikes:

CP Bonesmartie ladies

I'm thinking we'll have a Bonesmart banner. There will be colorful flags and streamers, no wait... :umm:We can tie-dye our Ted hose and waves them around (provided they've been properly sterilzed. :rotfl:) Don't forget the walkers and canes that we will haphazardly toss to the side as the beat picks up! :loll:We mustn't forget the Cabana boys, Cowboys and the Warriors, how else will we be lifted effortlessly through the air, and twirled just so. :spin: :rofsign:

Now for the song... :scratch:
 
How about " whoops, I did it again" by the wonderful Ms. Britney Spears :dancy: we can all dress in school girl
Clothes & shake our hips :ok: oh, ya !!! This will be a world wide " flash" :yahoo: :yahoo: we will be famous !
Any other suggestions ?
Diana :martini:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom