Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... and we could use our ted hose to go with our parochial skirt. lol


What about HOLD ON... I'M COMIN' just kidding lol :rotfl:

Um, :umm:"Everybody Dance Now! by, C & C Music factory

Um.. Dyamite! Wait! that won't work, I rewrote the words to make it a test-taking song at school, so I'll be tempted do a math problem or something. :heehee:
Ooooo I knowwww, ICE ICE BABY! :rofsign:
 
I'll get my son to do a remix of a few songs, so we can "mix it up" Keep'em guessing lol
 
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!


Bionic woman2 and new knee in June here are my men for the party!!! Where are your guys?


Sent from my presidential platinum ODIC iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Pssst new knee in June DS daughter stalker is gonna be gone all day. That gives you plenty of time to bag a few of her guys. Notice I said "YOU" since my walker squeaks WAY too much for me to sneak up on them. :rotfl:

Speaking of my squeaky walker, I painstakingly hobbled into the kitchen pass my son's area this morning and he (from the comfort of his bed) let's out an "Ouch!" :hissy: Apparently, the noise my wheels was "hurting his ears" and it disrupted his delicate sleep pattern. :rotfl: SERIOUSLY DUDE! You should be the one UP! GETTING what I needed for my early morning "tree trunk" knees! :gaah:
KIDS, Ya gotta Love'em, RIGHT??? :umm: :skep:

If that wasn't enough, I hobble back into the kitchen to see if my "absentminded teenage professor" son grabbed the breakfast I threw together for him, and guess what?.. HE DID! Boy, that was some wasted energy. :thud: Hope I don't need THAT later on today. :scratch: Diana, ya may need to hold of on my Warrior allotment for today huh? :loll:

Come to think of it, we really need to send ALL OF THEM to Leoni's today. She's having a rough time. What?? :what: Yeah, .. JUST FOR TODAY! Calm down Dirty Diana. :rofsign:
 
Okay boys and girls, Raise your hand if you think I can get my "ADHDit'sALLABOUTME" son to run to Starbucks for me, before he leaves for the day... Don't be shy. :blush: Press 2 for NO, 1 for YES :rotfl:

Yep folks, not only do I not have any CHOCOLATE, I'm also out of EXPRESSO BEANS!
:hairpulling: :gaah:
:mcoffee: This is the opposite of "My cup runneth over"and it's not "half empty, or half full!" THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS CUP De NADA! :tantrum:

:sos: Yeah um," Helwo, is thwis the Whambulance?? :sorry: :cry:
 
Yay! :yay: My work-wife dropped this off today, along with lasagna and a salad that one of my co-workers made. LIFE IS GOOD! :egypdance::egypdance: I'll work on the coffee tomorrow! :happydance::happydance:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

MmmmHmm, The Warriors ain't got nothing on this! :rotfl::rotfl:
 
new knee in June Mmmhmm, D'Diana, they DO go well together, but you won't be able to SEE any chocolate fingerprints on MY Warriors. :wink: Yeah Mon!

Ready, I got you down for a couple of cartwheels to kick us off, then a litle break dancing, so start practicing. :rotfl:

Seriously, I really DO wanna have a Flash Mob, I think it will be so awesome and encouraging to folks who are recovering, recovered, or thinking about knee/hip surgery. :yes:
 
Yes! Dancer, I could use a crate full right about now. lol No wait! :umm:I'm not in the mood to be tugged on right now. :no-fin: So there is something to be said for being single while recovering from Knee Surgery. :heehee:

I have already started thinking of dance moves. lol We're definitely gonna have to wear something that reveals our badges of honor. Maybe we can have slits in our leggings... BAM baby! :rotfl:

Have a good night's sleep :sleep: I had a long nap, so it'll be a while before I go to sleep. If you see daughter stalker in dreamland, tell her I said "Hi" and to lay-off my "Warriors!" :hairpulling:
 
Good morning B.W 2,
I hope your son got you a :mcoffee: this lovely day. I think Sonya would make a great judge, she is very fair.
Here is my first entry for the banner contest....
No more canes, no more ice
No more whining, sure feels nice ! :whistle:
I am trying to find something that rhymes with "warriors" ( very hard )
I'll keep thinking,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
What rhymes with warrior?
List of words that rhyme with warrior in our rhyming dictionary.

Warrior rhymes with:
corier, angrier, anterior, barrier, berrier, carrier, centerior, charrier, cheerier, cherrier, corier, couturier, exterior, farrier, ferrier, guerrier, harrier, hungrier, inferior, interior, marier, merrier, perrier, poirier, poirrier, scarier, superior, terrier, ulterior, verrier
 
Here's my Re-post pink from Carol's page (patient 99) ​
Carol, what about this for our slogan? Bedside Manner is a lost art... but I found comfort at Bonesmart!

Once we vote on our slogan, I'm gonna work on a rap as well. Thinking of sampling my theme song... ICE ICE BABY! I will make sure you have cool and proper *lyrics to drop. Never worry, I won't mess with your reputation.

*Slang for the act of rapping

new knee in June, you read my mind. That confirms it! We're definitely adding a Rap! lol I got this ladies, I'm known as Lady Lo and Little Lo at school. :egypdance:lol I do academic raps. Little Lo is lady Lo's daughter (my inner chid.) Funny thing, my inner child is on the outside. :umm: Be quiet daughter stalker!

Love your banner verse D'Diana. Soon as I'm not loopy I'll work on the rap. I'm tired today.:thud: I need a HEEE-ERO! :whistle: Or a Warrrr-ior! :egypdance:

Oh, we can just add Men after warrior for the rhyme.
Like... All the Warrior men, came to be my friend
Made me feel like a woman again! lol :rotfl::rotfl:


Or, D'Diana brought me a Warrior
Gave me a feeling of euphoria
Ooo that's nice, but I need More'f ya
Queue'the Cabana boys with the grapes!
:rotfl::loll::rotfl::loll::rofsign:I would "Blame it on the alcohol" :cheers2: but I haven't had any.... It's meeee :happydance: And my son's on his way to Starbcuks for me.... LOOK OUT! :dancy::spin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom