Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:egypdance::egypdance::angel:I LOVE YOU:angel::egypdance::egypdance:​
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
​
My son called me a crack addict, because he was taking too long to hand me the coffee cup and I was like "GIMME THE CUP!":gaah: He was busy opening bag and smelling the espresso beans.:hairpulling: LOOK! Juan Valdez, I don't have time for your ADHD Sensory Experience! :hissy: GIVE ME THE COFFEE ALREADY; IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK!!!! :mcoffee:​
​
ICMU... I crack myself up! :rotfl:​
 
B.W. 2,
I want a little "salt & peppa"...in the mix :yahoo: you know the song, push it real good ? Great beat !!!
They are not talking about your walker :rotfl: you know what they mean :whistle:
Oh ya, gimme some o' that :happydance:
Diana....queen of the mighty, mighty " warriors" :egypdance: leader of the "June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
I like that D'Diana. We're definitely have to put that in there. We can start off pushing the walker, then toss it to the side and break'it down. Oooow... there it is! Get'up'On THIS! :egypdance: Clearly, WE NEED HELP! :rotfl:
 
Bionic you must be on some good drugs to have those hot guys at your party. I want some of that..... One day at a time my friend. As for your son. He needs a good spanking. Unless he looks like one of those topless men in the picture. If that's the case he really needs a spanking. heehehhe was that too much. Oh well my mind is always in the gutter. My knees don't hurt there..
 
Here's an idea who's time has come, how about I post a RECOVERY UPDATE! :heehee:​
​
My wonderful Bonesmart minded P/T came by today and gently worked me over.:groan: My new measurements are.... (I feel like I'm in a Ms. America contest after saying that.. do they still give their measurements?? :what: OK, stay focused. lol)

As I was saying, before I was so RUUUUDELY interupted.,:hissy: the ROM on my newborn knee is 100. She said that was like an A+ for one week, and Big brother Right knee was 128! :egypdance::egypdance:She didn't measure my extensions but marveled at how straight my leg was. She said it couldn't be any straighter.

Thank God, :angel:With all the high drama in other areas of my life, I am glad this knee is behaving so far. :yes!: I'll be doing the Russian Cossack dance in no time. Yippee! :happydance::happydance:Wait, :umm:That would involve whipping out my ODIC card, and I've promised to be good this time. :wink:
 
Bionic you must be on some good drugs to have those hot guys at your party.

Those are daughter stalker's warriors. I can't get mine to be still enough to pose for a photo. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, I need to stop, Fantasy Island went off the air a while ago, but I still hearing Tattoo saying, THE PLANE, THE PLANE! :happydance::happydance:My knees don't hurt on Fantasy Island either, so it's okay to visit riiiiiiight? :yes::shrug:
 
Bionic woman2 how in the world are you going to keep your ODIC card under control?:shrug: I find that to be quite funny that you think you can keep your ODIC card under control. It has a mind of its own. It comes out when you aren't looking. It sneaks out of your wallet and parties in your purse then it jumps out into your hand and you just start swiping. :scratch: Let me know the secret of how to keep the card under control, because I need re-training. :rotfl: I know what you are thinking....don't say it...don't say it...don't say it... :heehee:

Have a wonderful evening. Get some sleep tonight! I don't need to converse with a Grumpy Old Lady because you didn't get enough sleep. :heehee: Have one of these :martini:to help you :sleep:. Oh right, you are still on drugs. Never mind. :cry:
 
Psssstttttt...B.W 2, are you awake yet ? :shrug: I just came from D.S, I bagged some of her hunky
Men folk for us :skep: don't tell her....I will have them back before she get's out of work :egypdance:
I am sending 2 over to you with a :mcoffee: .....enjoy !!!!!!!
Diana....reigning queen of the mighty "warriors" :yahoo: leader of the "June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
:cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry:
I had every intention of waking up this morning and starting a new positive tradition on my thread. :puppysmooze: :skep:Unfortunately, that's gonna have to wait till I get off the phone with Whine11 :sos: and out of the WHAMBULANCE! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Yesterday when my son attempted to fill my prescription for Oxy at our regular pharmacist, he was told that they could not guarantee it will come in when they order, it may take up to a week. :umm: I called Walmart and they sang the same tune, and said it may take a week or two. I then sent him to Walgreens where he was told, it will be in tomorrow. :egypdance: Well this morning my son comes into my room and wakes me up to get the script and let me know that he was going to pick it up. Terrrrrrrrrrrific it's gonna be a Great day! :umm:

:umm:Where do I begin? Should I start with the fact that immediately after he walked out, I realized that he hadn't put fresh ice in my Cryo machine and the cuff that I fell asleep with on my good leg was pumping WARM WATER! They have ONE job before they leave in the morning, bring my ICE ICE BABY and make sure I have water to take my meds. Well technically that's two, but who's counting. Actually, it IS ONE job because it's TWO of them.:hairpulling: Anyway, I hobble out of bed to the bathroom about to burst cry/whining "you forgot my ice, you can't forget my ice! :boohoo: lol It's comical now, but not at the time. :skep: After hobbling to the kitchen in my walker to GET my ICE, water and breakfast, I decided to try and open the window for some fresh air. WRONG! and OUCH! Hurt my leg a little and the window is still unopened. (I turned on the fan instead. :sorry:) By now I'm in FULL ON WHAMULANCE MODE! Here's where it gets interesting......

I text my son to see if they had the Oxy in stock. Guess what he said??? :shocked:Uh, No. They need your ID as well. Wonder when he planned on sharing that tidbit of information! Speaking of "information daughter stalker, I can certainly USE some :martini:and may be able to HAVE SOME since I MAY NOT BE ON ANY MEDCATION SOON!

Anyhoo, :doh:Hindsight is such a wonderful thing. I should've thought of this but SINCE I'M ON DRUGS! and I'm use to filling prescriptions with a pharmacy that knows me and only requires MY SON'S I.D. to pick up my meds, it slipped my mind. The Million Dollar Question is WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL HIM THAT YESTERDAY!? :hissy: Ooo, and WHY didn't HE let me know my prescription STILL wasn't filled. I had just put 2 pills in my mouth and I have 3 left! I felt like sticking my finger down my throat like a bulimic teenager and bring those babies back up. :eeeuw: lol

I decided to call the pharmacy myself and see what was going on... good luck with that huh! I called walgreens and explained to the young woman on the phone that I just had knee surgery and my son came in yesterday to fill my prescription for Oxycodone. He was told to come back in today and it would in-stock, and upon returning today he was told that he needed my I.D. in order to fill my prescription, they didn't have them in stock and I mistakenly thought that they still had my prescription. She responds with, "OK" So I wait... :umm:Those two letters are followed by another two, Ok, Ok... To which my response was a Jsankowski Wu Tang Blood Pressure Raising Rant of, OK, I JUST HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY, I'M RUNNING OUT OF MY PRESCRIPTION, YOU HAVE MY PRESCRIPTION NOW AND I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I CAN GET MY MEDS, OK!:hissy: She then slightly apologized and said something like... Oh, I didn't know what you were getting at, but we do not hold prescriptions for controlled substances. She double checked and said that he has the prescription "on his person." My bad! Blame it on the Whambulance ride I took earlier. Anyway, I then asked her do they have Oxy in stock? Her response was, we can't give out that information over the phone. I said, he was told yesterday that it would be today and all I want to know is when he comes back with my ID, you can fill the script. She said that they don't hold prescriptions for a controlled substance, they fill them as they come in. :what: So I said, if you don't hold the prescription, how can you fill them as they come in? lol Her response was a huffy, LET ME LET YOU SPEAK WITH THE PHARMICIST! :hissy: Um, you do that, because you're not making any sense!!

I held for like forever, I just knew they were gonna hang up on me, then someone picked up, apologized and put me back on hold...:heehee: it's funny now. Well, the pharmacist comes on and gives his "protocol" speech, he must've said that word 10 times! He said that have to follow "protocol" and he couldn't let me know if they had a controlled substance in stock over the phone. I told him that I understand "PROTOCOL", I'm NOT A DRUG ADDICT, I've just had KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY and what if I wait till my son gets back from school/work and you NO LONGER HAVE IT IN STOCK. Then I've wasted a whole day waiting to get my prescription filled. I told him that somebody DROPPED THE PROTOCOL BALL by not telling my son he needed to have my I.D. yesterday when he came in. He said, we have "we have certain protocol..." :rotfl:BLEEP!:rotfl:BLEEP!:rotfl:BLEEP!
Anyway, he said they were open all night and what he didn't say sounded like they have it in stock, so we'll see.

To be on the safe side I double-checked with my regular pharmacy, got a pharmacist I never dealt with before and she attempted to pull the nice wool sweater she had finished knitting over my eyes by telling me, "they never guarantee oxycodone." :gaah: What the BLEEP is this The STEPFORD PHARMACIST!... DID I MISS THE RAPTURE!? :scratch: Everyone is singing the same controlled substance tune, like I've never had one filled before. I HATE, and I mean HATE when someone tries to tell me "this is how it's always been" when I've experienced something else on regular basis. :gaah: I explained to her that I just had the prescription filled last week BEFORE surgery, and was given 2 possible delivery dates and now that I had my knee SLICED OPEN, I'm hearing "there are no guarantees we can get it? Like I'm dealing with a Drug Cartel shipment. :hairpulling: She continued her canned speech of "no guarantees... it's always been this way" and I told her, I filled the same prescription in June for my first knee surgery. I'm beginning to believe that just like in Roofmaster's thread, someone has been stealing drugs and they are cracking down on pharmacies at the expense of the patient! :groan:

I'll shoot for the happy-go-lucky-merry-Christmas-like post next week! :umm:UNBELIEVABLE. Oh, I left a message with my OS, to see if they'll call in a prescription for my Hydrocodone, just in case I run out of Oxy before I get a refill. They just called back, can't do that but recommended that I go to a pharmacy that's close to a hospital, like an Apothecare pharmacy. May that be my last choice... I haven't been done my 21 steps yet and I'm in no mood to bend my 5'10", un-medicated knee self in a car. I know when I do get these pills, I'm gonna dip a few in GOLD and place them on the Mantelpiece! Shaking my head at this whole experience. :hairpulling:

Whew, how exhausting! :thud: Thanks for reading my dissertation. :sigh:
 
To make matters worse... Yes, matters DO get worse. :umm:I noticed a small lump at the top of my stitches. I touched it, then said, let me go wash my hands (just in case.) I washed my hands, and as I was washing off the area... IT STARTED TO BLEED. :yikes: I put gauze on it and called left a message with my OS' nurse and my P/T. I'm wondering if I should put peroxide or something on it. :what: I DON'T want it to get infected. I was under the impression that the scar had closed up, otherwise I would never had touched it. :sorry:

My P/T called me back immediately and said she'll check with her nurse and let me know if I should put anything on it.

So much for the Ethel Merman day I had yesterday. Cut the "Everything's Coming up Roses" number! Queue the Mama's and the Papa's... "All the trees are Brown, and the sky is Grey." :cry:
 
I'm drinking Coffee AND eating Chocolate... ANY QUESTIONS! :hissy:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
Hello B.W 2,
My, I would hate to be on your bad side :) I hope you got your med situation settled :hissy:
I need those hulky men back before D.S gets home from work, Sorry :shrug:
I hope you have a wonderful night, you deserve it.
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
You can have'em Diana. I'm not even in the mood for them right now. lol
I won't know about my meds till my son gets home late tonight. If I don't get the refill tonight, it's gonna be ALL ABOUT some... "For your Information!" :martini::cheers2::cheers::beer:

:rotfl::loll::rofsign:The sad part is, I doubt I can even handle a sip! :sorry:
 
That's O.K...I didn't want my warriors for months :shocked: then one day I had to have 'em :happydance:
I didn't know you could call the wambulance for coffee :sos: that's good to know.
Please don't :martini: I'm sure everything will work out.
Off to work, talk soon
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom