Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sos: HELP!!!! I'M BEING ROBBED!!! :sos:​
​
My son just strap me into the CPM machine (at my request), then proceeded to RAID my SNACK BAG! :boohoo:
He took any and everything he wanted, RIGHT IN MY FACE :cry: since I couldn't get up. :sorry:

I usually keep my personal snacks in my Secret Stash place, but since I can't get to it easily now... everything is in PLAIN SIGHT for the thieves! :tantrum: HELP! :tantrum:







:shrug:
 
The "muscular warriors" will take care of your son :yikes: just tell them what you want done to him.
Although I don't condone violence..... :no-fin: this is just not right.
Strapping someone into a C.p.m & raiding their snacks is paramount to a criminal offense. :hissy:
Diana....queen of the " warriors"....leader of the "June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
:groan:Welllll, The Honeymoon is OVER!!!:groan:​
​
My knee very much hurts ouch! :sorry: said in my Kindergarten voice. :sorry:​
 
Oh no poor you! Have you taken your meds? Got your ice ready? Send that boy out for extra snacks of the highest quality! Chocolate works well. You might have to shout above the X-box. I think our overnight guests have gone home; as I've been supplied with tea I'm not venturing down yet to find out. Too early on a Sunday to get dressed! Oh no I can hear them, they'll be on a kitchen raid soon! :scary:
 
Chocolate always makes the world seem a nicer place and for the pain to go away a little. First few weeks after my op I kept a secret stash and used to have little treats in the early hours when I couldn't sleep. That and a flask of tea got me through many nights. Until my girls found it and then it didnt last very long. Hope the pain gets less and the treats more. Have a lovely Sunday. X x
 
Hey momma Bionic woman2!!! I hope you are sleeping and are not in pain or much pain! Diana tells me that there were strawberry daiquiries at the party in the middle of the night and we missed the mani-pedi too! :tantrum: I was up but decided that I needed to go back to sleep so that I wouldn't be a grumpier old lady today. :hissy: See you later....

Maria, ODIC President
 
Hi Bionic I know it's been a few days. The cocktail has worn off. Are you doing Ok? I'm thinking about you. I went to a wedding a danced last night. Not the way I usually do, but I moved my boody. It felt good. Hang in there day to day. Next year we will dance in heels. That's my dream.
 
Thinking about you Bionic woman2 To do all this again so soon must mean you are one extremely brave lady! If I was you I would stay in Lala land for as long as you can ..... so much nicer than real life :) And eat plenty of chocolate!

Don't worry about the party ..... one of everything has been put aside for you .... so you can join in when you are feeling better. If not, just say the word and we will get them all FedExed to you and they can tend to you at home. In the meantime, I hope this Cadburys Dairy Milk all the way from the UK makes you feel better:

[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
YES danceragainsoon, we will break it all the way down a year from now! :egypdance: Drink in one hand and the other hand in the AIR... Waving like we just don't care! Glad you got to dance again... pun intended. :yes:

I'm okay everybody, just TOTALLY forgot about the REAL PAIN the first few weeks out. Oh, and having tasted freedom only to have it snatched away so soon SUCKS! :gaah:This too shall pass. :beg:

I also forgot about the 6 hours per day for umpteen weeks on the CPM machine, the 4 weeks of Ted stockings, which reminds me... WHY do I have a sausage thing going on with mine? :scratch: My thighs look like they should be hanging up in a butcher's shop. :rotfl: Definitely NOT bringing sexy back in these. lol Oh, and if one more person asks me how I'm feeling, and before I finish the "N" sound of pain, they cut me off with a "look on the bright-side" comment, I'm gonna scream. :umm:Um, don't ask me how I'm doing if you don't have 20 seconds for me to complete my response. :hissy:

YES, I KNOW "I'm on the mend" and I know "That at least you have both knees done." Um, Yeah... been there, DONE THAT! My point is, they shouldn't ask if they don't really want to know, or it makes THEM uncomfortable to hear that I'm in pain. :hairpulling: My eldest is good for cutting me off and saying an "at least" response. That boy couldn't handle the spinal injection, let alone the surgery. :heehee: "At least" I didn't strangle him with the cord from my Cryo machine yesterday, when he said his customary "you'll be okay" comment. lol REEEEEALLY, I didnt know that. :shrug: I just had this surgery hoping that I could be in pain forever. :rofsign:

Okay, that's my Mel G rant for today.
Hope everyone is easy like Sunday Morning, eventhough it's the afternoon here. :flwrysmile:
 
Well you know BW2 that we will listen and will understand and have been there or even are there!
Tell us to be sure that you will be listened too.
More importantly can you get dairy milk in the USA?
Hugs,
Toothfairy x :SUNsmile: :console2:
 
MmmmHmmm! Tooth fairy :yes:
However, my first born just informed me that he's not coming home from work till late. :tantrum: So, no chocolate for me today. I KNEW I forgot to do something before surgery. :thud:
 
Okay mamma!!! PM me the address or text it to me and I will mail you some chocolate. You will just need to get your teenager to get it from the mailbox. I don't want you to try walking to the mailbox. :no-fin: I will send you whatever kind of chocolate you want. I will also have it packaged in styrofoam with dry ice of some sort to keep it from melting!!! In the meantime please call your work wife kindergarten teacher to bring you some. :SUNsmile:

I will also call the whambulance if need be! The number is whine one one, right?

Maria, ODIC El Presidente
 
I took my 1st Post Op shower today! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Once again I totally forgot about how painful it is to maneuver in and out of the tub. I decided not to sit in my shower chair, since my knee is STIFF and hurts when bent. Plus, I didn't want to be in the next commercial saying, "HELP! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!" :no-fin:

Okay, need to get off of here, my Oxy eyes are playing tricks on me :rolleyes:, and I feel a nap coming on. :yawn:
 
Thanks Maria, you're right about the mailbox too. No Green Mile for me anytime soon. :thud: Right now I look like a Zombie! I might get arrested for a Non-moving Violation, or get an OWU (Outside While Ugly.) :rotfl: I'm eating a bowl of kiddie cereal, so that is tackling the craving for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom