Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How wonderful to have someone you can work with. I lucked out again also with my PT though it is a different one from last knee. She is also into slow and easy so we will get along. It makes such a big difference to have someone that is working with you. Very happy for you. Waiting for installment 2 of your in hospital saga. You have such a great way with words.
 
Yes you do Ma! Or OAA (Over Achiever's Annonymus) will come and lock you up! lol
 
Thanks leejaa, it is a good feeling. Part 2 will probably come when I'm UP in the middle of the night unable to sleep. :mcoffee:
 
I am happy that you found a PT to work with that you like. It is important that you trust your PT. I am glad for you, sweetie!:cheers2:
 
You can handle the cards Daughter Stalker! Don't be like that! :rotfl:
HEY are you that guy :cheers2:already? I'm about to be this one :egypdance:it's medicine time people! OUTTA MY WAY, I NEED TO GET TO MY PILLS! lol
 
lol Guess you have the One Drink Maximum thing too huh? When you're already crazy, ya don't need much! I think I was born with a buzz. :martini: What's that in your bottle little girl! :rotfl:
 
They say laughter is the best medicine and you certainly prove that. Good on you. And you made my lack of sleep not as annoying by reading your thread. All this recovery is miserable at times so it was a refreshing change. Wishing you a happy healing time with both your knees. Have a lovely weekend.
 
My Playlist for today​

- ICE ICE BABY! by, Vanilla Ice (and I don't care if it's Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry! Just need ICE!)​
- It's Got to be The Morning After -by, Maureen McGovern​
- Oops, I Did it Again - by, Britney Spears (Please don't tell anybody that I put this on my thread ):beg:​
- The Thrill is Gone Baby - by, BB King​
- Man Who Can't Be Moved - by, The Script. Well I'll move only too...​
- Pee Pee in the Potty - an original preschool tune by, yours truly :heehee:​
 
Just injected myself with the LOVENOX NEEDLE! There's gotta be a song for that... Hmmm :umm:

GOT IT!​
- I Can't Stand It! - by, Captain Rapp​
​
I'm a little druggy drowsy today, I'll try and get to part 2 of my crazy hospital stay later on. lol​
​
​
 
Hello B.W 2,
Congratulations on your second knee :) as is custom, while you are still in the foggy, drug induced stupor.
I have sent my " muscular warriors" to your hospital room :yahoo: don't be :scary: they are there to take your
Mind off your knee. You will know them when you see 6 burly men, dressed in only a fig leaf & sword. Can you see
Them :rotfl: they are there to do your bidding....they will give great massages, feed you grapes, & rub lavender
Oils on your aches & pains :happydance: they will even crack walnuts between their muscular thighs :martini:
I hope by now you are saying " what knee"? :rofsign: ....enjoy !!!!!!
Diana.....queen of the " June sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom