TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Toothfairy nice to hear from you. My Healthy Eating Plan :angel: :heehee: well challenging to say the very least. I am making some effort because of the diabetes scare but this time of year I tend to comfort eat. It helps I'm a lot more active this year and getting a lot more exercise. How are you coping at work. I hope you're not getting too tired. I'm all prepared for Christmas and can't wait :ereindeer: :giftsa: :santa: :snowman: :santa clap:
 
Hi Pat,
I am coping better than I thought at work. I am back to my normal hours from now on. I have found this week tiring but I have some time off over Christmas which will be lovely. My knees are feeling good and are generally improving week by week.
I need to get sorted out for Christmas. I have still got some cards to write, a few gifts to wrap and deliver, two cakes to ice and decorate and the food to plan. Oh dear. I need to crack on and get organised.
I will try to get most of it organised this weekend. I'd best get up and get started!
Have a great day,
Hugs,
Toothfairy x :slider santa: :xmasdance: :nativity:
 
I know what you mean, Pat. As much as I love and adore my grandkids, they do wear me out. When the three middle ones get together (Kelly's two boys and Russell's daughter) it's absolute bedlam - running around and noisy. One at a time is good and special :whistle: Katrina says I'm a misery, but it's probably more to do with age I guess. We know we would never be without them though, bless em.
 
:ereindeer: Feeling very Christmassy, relaxed, looking forward to a lovely Christmas with family and friends and celebrating my new knee for a second Christmas :ereindeer:
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
 
:rotfl:Beautiful picture Pat! Is this of your area? Everything is so nice in the snow. The Grandgirls....:huggy santa: They are so sweet. Glad you are all set for Christmas. It has been a long year but you are there!
I don't know yet if we are having a turkey or turkey burgers! We will see.... Do turkey burgers go with red or white wine:cheers::heehee::wink:
 
:huggy santa::xmasdance:Hi Joy. No that's not from my area just a picture I really liked. I hope you're not going to overdo it and be spoilt a little this Christmas. I'm having two Christmas days. My eldest daughter Kerry is going to Essex to her boyfriends parents this year. So we are having a Christmas lunch and giving presents this Sunday. I love that hopefully seeing the grand girls Sunday as well so it's going to be a lovely day and then we do it again on Wednesday. You seem to be having a text book recovery. Keep it up. Sending you lots of Santa Hugs:huggy santa::huggy santa::huggy santa:
 
Thanks @KathyH I just replied to your post on Jacky's thread can't wait for Sunday my three big girlies and my two little ones. Perfect


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues [Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues Had a lovely pre-Christmas day today with my lovely Christmas fairies Robyn and Emily and my daughter Kerry who is going away for christmas. Precious memories
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 176
Aw Pat - I wish you the happiest Christmas and the best New Year you have ever had! It's looking up and off we go! So different compared to last year! :angel:
 
Wonderful photos Pat. Your Christmas fairies are just gorgeous and I am so pleased that you have had such a lovely day.
You all look very happy in the photos. Precious moments indeed.
Thank you for the Christmas wishes, I am not on here so much at the moment since I went back to work. I just have been struggling to fit everything in.
I do pop by and have a look and check in on everyone but don't post much.
Have a very happy Christmas, you really deserve it.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014.
Hugs Toothfairy x xxxx x :mer xm::presnt:
 
Just popping by to say happy Christmas Pat, you are a very special friend and a part of my wonderful BS family.
Have a great day and hope 2014 will be a happy and healthy year for you and yours,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :ereindeer::kitty chris::xmas-tree::xmas-merry:
 
:ereindeer:Thank you TF sending Special Christmas wishes to a very special Friend:ereindeer::sleigh:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
bottomshollow
 
Happy New Year Pat! I hope it's a wonderful year for you and all of yours!!! xox :bicycle1:
 
Aaah, Emily and Robyn are gorgeous, Pat. Hope you and your family had a fab Christmas. Happy New Year to you xxx
 
@robynhood Pat, I finally found your thread. It looks like you had a great Christmas with your lovely family, sweet! I wish you and yours a very healthy and happy New year my friend! I love the pictures!:)
 
Hi Pat, a very belated happy new year.
How are you doing? I hope you are well and that your knee is behaving.
I am doing well with both knees. They are being quite neglected since I returned to work, not much happening in the way of exercise and less cycling going on but they are doing well.
Work is busy and taking up so much time at the moment.
I hope you are safely away from floods.
Have a great weekend , hugs, Toothfairy x :bicycle2:
 
Hello Pat, I'm just popping by to say hello and I hope you are well.
I am not on here much these days as I find work takes up so much of my time.
Take care, hugs Toothfairy x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom