TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter Kerry got it made last week when we were at Warrington. It's a lovely tree decoration isn't it. I love it x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
It's fabulous. Something you will treasure.
Isn't it good to be able to enjoy Christmas this year without your walking stick.
How are you doing with your eating and exercise plan?
I finally reached my target weight this week, just need to stay there now!
I'm off to do my exercises now, have a great day,
Hugs, TF x :SUNsmile:
 
So happy to hear your don't actually have type 2 diabetes. What unncesarry worry you have been through. But good result.

Love your sleigh tree decoration. Have put the decorations up in the office today and will make a start at home this weekend.

xxxx
 
Hi Pat... Good news that you do not have to go on meds immediately. There is a lot to be learned while doing diet and exercise for control... with luck you may never have to step up to medication for control of your blood sugars.:thumb: I had 2 years struggling with diet and exercise before I started Metformin. My numbers just would not stay low enough.
I love your custom ornament! You were so stressed last year being unable to do what you like for Christmas..... I expect you to have a wonderful season doing all that you want to. :yes!: I look forward to all you share.... ours will be quiet again but I did get the couple gifts we do give done before I was laid up. Enjoy your shopping with your girls!:happydance:
 
Hello Pat,
I'm just dropping by to say hello. I hope you are having a good week.
Week two back at work is going better for me than week one. I'm feeling much better generally this week.
Resting when I'm not working.
Must get started on those Christmas cards soon,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :kittykiss:
 
Hi TF. Glad week 2 is going well. I'm so organised this year for Christmas. I'm enjoying it so much after being laid up last year so to speak. Things are looking up for me at the moment. We are seeing Emily for a little birthday tea Sunday and Mark has agreed to drop Robyn off for a few hours. Baby steps but we are getting there. Looking forward to it so much. Take care and sending hugs. :friends: no Christmas icons this year. What's going on ??????
 
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
ITS GETTING NEARER. HOPE YOU ARE ALL GETTING ORGANIZED AND NOT WORKING TOO HARD :angel: :angel: :angel:
 
Wonderful news Pat, I am so pleased for you.
What are you doing posting at 4:34am? That's not good. I hope you can sleep better soon.
Have a great day,
Hugs Toothfairy x :kittykiss: :goodpost:
 
Unfortunately myself and sleep are not good friends at the moment. I'm hoping it will change soon .


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Just asking if anyone has noticed the same thing as me. My TKR knee and the whole of my leg always feel cold even when it's lovely and warm and I'm sitting by the fire. Everywhere else is warm on my body just my left leg. It's a very weird feeling.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I thought that was a chemo thing, what a relief you've said that!! Yes, yes, yes....I keep thinking my foot is frozen and sooo numb then I feel it and it's reasonably warm!!:thankyou:
 
That's interesting Pat and Sue Dabber
Mine are both fine and if anything feel a bit warm rather than cold.
Another of life's little mysteries.
Toothfairy x
 
What a wonderful day. You deserve it so much. I am so very pleased for you pat and hope it becomes a regular thing.
Hope you are keeping well. How are you doing with your healthy eating plan? Challenging at this time of year.
Have a great day,
Hugs,
Toothfairy x
 
Absolutely boootiful photo, Pat. Lovely granddaughters and I thought Robyn was your only one, doh :whistle: Soo good to hear things are on the up. You deserve that :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Pat, I've never had kids and therefore no grandkids. I'm always being told that its more fun with the grandkids (possibly because you don't have them all the time). Do you agree? Carol
 
oh my gosh! They are so so cute - I love the foot up!! :) I am on my way tmw to see my lil grandgirl (love that) and it just makes Christmas!!! Merry Christmas to you Pat - I'm so glad this is a good one for you!!!
:yes!:
 
Thanks KathyH and No Carol I can't cope with things or kids like I used to. I was a proper Mother Earth and loved being at home with my kids. Of course I love seeing the grand kids but it's a bit of relief when they go and it's nice and peaceful again. That's being totally honest. I've spent most of my life looking after kids I had my 3 boys had a break then had the 3 girls. It's just Laura at home now and I love the peace and quiet.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom