Guest viewing is limited

THR Old hip, new sensation!

Tough stuff these first days....plenty of sympathy hugs coming at you.
All temporary....
Hope all eases soon:console2:
 
Thanks all you lovelies!

Tried to get up a few times. First time I almost passed out. Second just a bot of nausea so sat down again. Fruatrating that I can't ambulate.

Very tired today.

Can't believe the pain level when I stand up. Laat time there was none!
 
Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better - get some rest and start over in am.
 
Aww, I feel bad for you @beckylou
You know it will get better but that doesn't help when you're feeling awful.
Hopefully you can get some sound sleep and that will help.
Best wishes this passes quickly and all begins to look brighter.
Sending a warm hug :loveshwr:
 
Sending you tons of loves!!! So hard the first bit. I relate to the frustration. You're doing well....try to just let your body get the rest it's needing. Tomorrow is a new day. :yes!:
 
Sorry about the pain @beckylou. After my lthr I was amazed at the initial pain level. I have read many times on this forum that each hip surgery is different and your experience with one hip may be different from a second. You do live through the pain--with a bit of help from medication, ice and time. Hope tomorrow is better.
 
Day 3 post op and at home!

Quite a bit of bruising and swelling around incision....is this normal?

Feeling quite good mentally/spiritually but also inclined to over google and freak myself out!
 
Glad to hear you're home already....maybe you can get outside tomorrow for a little sunshine before it all disappears :) Google is a siren call.....once you've tried it you keep wondering what else it has to offer....I tell myself that it's all educational and can therefore feel quite smug :ok:
 
This is the hardest part...so sorry.
Your body has been through it. Glad it will be last time for you.
Keep thinking temporary...yeah, and google is wonderful AND wicked! Watch something mindless on TV.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom