
No. Each person has their own recovery thread and you each post about your recovery in your own thread. Yours is this one.So sorry
I thought I had to post under content?
Should I be using news feed instead ?
United States
I certainly don’t want to take over anyone else’s post, that certainly would appear rude and selfish. It was completely unintentional but it’s one of the things I have never really understood about using the site.
United KingdomCongratulations on getting a surgery date! Prayers that this is the last surgery needed for that hip.I have a feeling I might have caused bruising by using too much force massaging the muscles with a tennis ball. I can’t think what else it could be.
I used to use a rolling pin to address my healing thigh muscles because it was a broader area addressed and did more of a flushing of the affected muscles.
United States
My friend, with all the surgeries and problems you have had it is not at all surprising that you still feel weakness. Four months out is early days in your case.I do still battle daily with the weakness in the leg which is frustrating as I thought at four months I wouldn’t be still feeling wobbly.
United States
I'm sorry you are anxious...I am sure I would be too. If you are working on that righty and you know that things are off balance with lefty...I would think that some sciatica and other aches could pop up.
this gets all going in an upward trajectory.