Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Legin - well, a diagnosis is definitely something, and at least the medics can now target the actual problem, instead of flailing about ineffectually and leaving you in misery. Sounds like it is a complicated thing - lots of study for you too, eh? Any decent forums on it?

Fingers (not legs) crossed for good relief and a move forward for you and wifff! :tennis2:
 
Hoping that now that they know what it is, they can help you to figure out how to beat it. Sending nothing but positive thoughts your way!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wow. So there is a name to this after all. Never heard of this. Have to look it up. Been to many pain clinics. All say PT listen to your Drs they know what they're doing I think having. Name to something can be reassuring it's real
❤️❤️❤️ur big tattooed Apple


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I'm sorry, Legin. This can be a difficult condition to deal with. I'm sure you'll attack it with your usual sense of humor and determination. We have had a couple of BoneSmarties with CRPS, but none are active any longer.

Here is an article from the BoneSmart library about the condition. When our first members were diagnosed, Jo did quite a bit of research on it and created this informational article. I hope it helps you.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
#CRPS
 
Oh my @Legin what a thing to have dumped on you! It's good to finally have a diagnosis, so that now all efforts will be concentrated on managing this thing. We are here for and with you and wifff and family-- you know that!!
Tell me when you want a troubadour or perhaps a court jester to caper about and amuse you, I will come bearing the magic flute!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Dear Nigel

I'm so sorry not to have seen any of this on your thread. Aside from a struggle with the signal up here and maintaining it long enough to get round the site, I get no alerts for your thread whatsoever. So for that my friend I'm so sorry. CRPS I know nothing about other than what you've described.

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you of all people. You're always cheering everyone on even when you're at breaking point. You don't deserve this.

I hope they've sorted you some meds etc to help manage all this. Sending you a great big hug

Love Ann xx
 
Wow im shocked and truly grateful at the support I have been given from you all and please accept my thanks from a silly man. Sheesh going all misty.
Ok, right I am actually glad, at times I would question myself and many nights at 3am ish I would ne truly down.
Now I have the name of my enemy.
I know what he is able to do to me.
I have a fully supported plan of action from the health service.
Just like my balance condition i have to do the things that hurt, within reason.
I have been told that loss of energy is usual but I have to build up my stamina, so longer walks here I come. The dogs will be happy.
I can and will look for local groups of fellow sufferers, after all I can now spread my annoyance to greater audiences.
So ya know what I am so much happier than this time yesterday. Onward and upward
Thank you sooo much again I am a v lucky chap, - bows in gratitude - ooooops - tries to remove nose from knot hole im floor boards

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Oh at magical flute im always happy for a laugh and banter with friends but perhaps we should set up a supportive banter thread in social if its within the rules of course

Legin THR Sep 14
 
We could call it "things that make Scotsmen laugh" ? "Scottish Social"? "Climb every mountain"? That certainly describes your strength, you climb every mountain that comes into your path :)
I am a MacDonald on my mother's side, maybe we're related :lol: :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Legin,
Glad you have a diagnosis, some people wait years to figure out what they have, the earlier you receive treatment, the better.
Hope with treatment you are finally able to move forward. :walking:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@zauberflöte @Legin I think you should call the social thread The Chortle.

I caught up on old messages and have read some of the articles on your condition. I know for a fact that your condition will soon go into remission, never to reappear. I am sending every ounce of power I have to imagine that clearly for you. I can feel all of the bright white light and healing power coming your way.

You have so much support, you crazy Scot, that this will come true for you very soon. We're a powerful bunch.

Lynn
 
Oh who is the other person from Scotland on here. Chortle yup as ever Lynn hits the nail on the head. Not long now my friend,

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Aweright Legin

You have a massive thread so I am not about to tell a porky and say I have read through it all, Your latest problem CRPS I have to admit I have never heard of but fingers crossed the appointments you will attend will help resolve some of the pain [ maybe time for you to join me and Copsham in the pool for a wee bit of walking ].
Big hugs from a fellow Jock from across the bridge.

Billy
 
Chortle aye man hugs back. Aye i do have an everest of a thread. Ok resume
Had hip replaced
Next day had numb calf and foot, aye and head
Nerve problems persist then this.
 
Ooops at forbesy ma name is legin backwards or is it other way round
 
Had hip replaced
Next day had numb calf and foot, aye and head
Nerve problems persist then this.

Sounds so simple when put like this. All the positive vibes, wishes and prayers from different people that you have received from every one including me and nothing has worked significantly !! Lets go back to science and nature, giving the pain clinic a chance. There are lots of positive write ups about the effectiveness of pain clinics so lets hope you are amongst the lucky ones. MUCH DESERVED xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom