Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty Zaubs very physical day so well ya know xx

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Chortle, ok back to thread icky day yesterday wiffffff took pics of foot for pain diary and to show pain clinic

Soooo here is silly foot most discolouration equals site of intense pain on contact

[Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems
[Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems



Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
This is very helpful information. I had not heard of these exercises about the foot flat on the floor & lifting toes. My chiropractor did some thermal treatment on the sciatic nerve & used a TENS (on steroids). He is so kind to me. The surgeon is pretty to the point & prescribed Lyrica. I don't want side effects! I do now have pain in the hip when I move a little to the side. Tomorrow it will be three weeks.
 
Well things seem to be moving just had a call from the chronic pain clinic I have an appointment on Monday coming

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good luck with your appointment on Monday. I hope they can help you find some consistent relief.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I join in with Charlotte and sent you "Good luck" with your Monday appointment.
Constanze
 
Ty im a tad shocked its very quick the appointment coming thru. Poor wiffff has to take day off as if I try to get there on public transport it will take 3 hours. There are times when you feel like a yoke around the neck of those about you.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty im a tad shocked its very quick the appointment coming thru. Poor wiffff has to take day off as if I try to get there on public transport it will take 3 hours. There are times when you feel like a yoke around the neck of those about you.

Legin THR Sep 14



Bless your heart. Good luck on apt. Hope the transport personal is nice. And the ones who are using it to.

? With types of ins you have maybe they might offer transport service. Or sometimes the hospital may have a van service. Check into that.

Best of luck and you get answers..
 
Thanks pal there is comunity patient transport but I really dont feel I should and anyway the wifff wouldnt let it happen. Problem is too much time to think I worked out in the past nine months so iincluding operation she has taken over 3 weeks of her annual leave allocation either visiting me, careing for me or transporting me. Till now it was me doing most stuff for her. Dagnabit

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I'm sure she does it gladly for you. No one "plans" on things going wrong. You've done a remarkable job in keeping positive for the most part. Troubles make a person very weary. It's ok to ask for/accept help, you know?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
BananaKnees is right! "In sickness and in health...." remember the vows? When we love someone, we gals want to take care of them! Please don't feel guilty. I'm glad you're getting this looked at so quickly. Although I've been reading of all your nerve problems, it's not something I know much about and I've not been able to offer any help for you. But I'm hoping you'll find a doctor who can get to the bottom of it once and for all. Hang in there.
 
Ty both of you. I do tell her its ok I will get the bus but then I get the look. Anyway its freezing here so there will be a pot of soup n the stove for her.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin Jamie said it so well! We do love to help you!! She knows what a gem she has in you, and vice versa, so be gracefully accepting now ;) *shakes finger at Legin*
I was surprised you are getting seen so quickly too-- that is wonderful! Please keep warm-- we are having very warm weather right now that you probably would kill for. Shorts and sleeveless sunshine, high 80s F. Is that upper 20s C?
I am going to start a thread over in social asking for recommendations for my sister's walking tour of Wales next month. If you have any tips let me know there!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
..... Till now it was me doing most stuff for her. Dagnabit
Legin THR Sep 14

It is weird but the bit I found difficult was the changing of roles.
Me vulnerable - never
Needing support - never
Loosing control - never
Relying on someone else - never

So I do feel for you and do understand how hard it is to accept help even when necessary. Assume she does this because she wants to, she might be relieved to be able to be helpful!!

I thought you would be waiting for 6 months for appointment, thought you had a long time to gather your facts!

Can't wait to hear the outcome x
 
I am so old I had to google "dagnabit" now I know x
 
It seems that dr followed a wrtten refferal with a phone call. Told nurse on phone tha will hv fun inside my head
 
Legin. As Jamie said them vowels. In beginning hub did more. Cause was his way. I work he work. Know me not work. He work.
I took care of hub did all. When he was sick. He healed me sick or kids sick so we switched.
Boom heart attack. I changed roles. Well knee issues changed roles again. And same pattern.

When they love you they will stand by and do everything for you. No matter how hard it is on them. Why cause they love you. And your important in there life. They may not show it. Or we may not either. But the little things in our relationship matter.
We may gripe and complain and get discouraged. But God brought to ones he saw fit we needed to be with.The ones he knew would pass all the stuff to be remain or bring closer cause he knew they would make it and look back on how much closer you all will be.

So all the things that we are bought tests,trials,illness,deaths,financial issues,fights,tears,fears,loses of stuff,family rivery. He know You still remained as one stronger than you was before. So we are ment to be. What makes us think or doubt we alsesys pray. And know we are ment to be. We been though this,did this,conquers this. We got this. We will make it.

You may not fill comfortable using the public transportation. But God brought you this far. He will not leave you alone. I will be praying you get the answers you are deserves. And you will get a treatment plan to get you the pain free life u deserve.

Think I am healed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom