Nigel, you may notice that I have gone through your entire thread and marked appropriate posts with the new hashtag. This provides a history for how you got to the point where you are today. These posts will be part of the CRPS hashtag "subscription" for any who want to follow it and/or add to it.
I hadn't noticed but cld be as I use Tapatalk thank you, Jamie I hope if I was a tad too strong in posts you will accept my apology this ride of mine can be sapping on the spirit
@Legin can I give my thoughts on the matter ? ( I ask you and don't wait for an answer ). In your posts you have opinions , are reflective and share some times weak, sometimes, strong, sometimes humorous. This is what makes you a very special contributor . Don't change and I hope you continue to get the appreciation and respect that you deserve.
Also our experiences do affect us. You have had an up hill struggle more than most. My experience pre op was not of acute pain but of a grinding down it affected me and I did not know it. My view is that this site needs to understand and accept our differences providing we not overtly offensive and rude! Keep posting and telling it like it is!
Hi @Legin I tried to tag you re a new member with severe pain and leg drop and not surprisingly I thought of you! Lunes is the person hope you see the post !
Very succinct and @copsham you don't need to ask. I agree with your post of me tho I would say weak being the stronger. I truly want to stay and relate this whole process. But I truly believe that narrating ones progress in something like this be it joint replacement or a possible condition that is linked and occours after, is a healing process within itself. Having the support of all the wonderful people here is like having an extra person on the playing field.
Me change hmmmmm welll naaa im just me.
Anyway had a wee chat well long chat with dr re #CRPS on the phone. I start my daily injections a week on Monday, apparently they are a derivative of salmon, hmmmmm I could say then that its going swimmingly. My day patient drip thing ma bob is being sorted as is specialist PT. Dr seemed quiet excited about it all. Oh and the daily injections can apparently make me feel like I have flu, chicken soup will be most appreciated.
I was confudled but now im not. @Jamie please accept my appologies re #CRPS I really didn't know what you mean as on tapatalk, when you hit the # all that happens is that post is highlighted. I went on browser for BS and like stargate I was transported to a thread purely with CRPS thank you I so appreciate it.
A numpty Legin
Salmon derivative for #CRPS ?!?!?? Wifff must watch you carefully for scalular growth and sliminess!! Actually isn't it fascinating and wonderful how so many new remedies/drugs come from actual plants and animals. Those grannies who were known for healing had the jump on modern society!
Specialty PT sounds good to me.
My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
@Legin there is an iPhone Bonesmart app, it's what I use. I started with tapatalk but this is much easier. Maybe there' an app for whatever OS you have there on your tablet.
My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
@Legin
We all need a forum jester now and again. This whole getting better malarky can get tiresome at times not only for us but also for those that care for us. They say laughter is the best medicine, so just keep on jestering and making us laugh.
How right you are @Liznwiz , brill name btw. I feel for that poor woman the wifffff. I try to hide my pain then look round and see the concern in her eyes. Mind you might account for the sudden array of blows I get when she is asleep.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.