Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thrilled to read you have an appointment. Well done! Please keep us updated!
 
Here is a laugh. My hub told doc. Know here he got it I will never know. The doc laughed at him.

Marriage is were a man loses his bachelors degree and a woman gets her Masters degree.


Seriously don't ever fill down or guilty. U are a good person.
 
@copsham @Legin Copsham, your/my generation used it! And my 25 yr old son uses it too-- he never watched cartoon! Maybe got it from his dad.
Anyway, putting the thread back on its tracks which I knocked it off of, Legin you can use dagnabit when describing your situation to the pain doc. That was awesome of your doc to do the phone followup!!!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Oh ma poor wiffff,
11 May Chronic Pain Clinic
19 May OS re other hip
20 May CT scan to see why foot is discoloured and swollen oh and pain.
Oh and she is already getting worried about June, it traditionally being my oopsie month. In recent years I have
Dislocated shoulder, wasn't watching where I was going 20 foot drop oooops.
Cracked knee cap, playing tig at work, who put that lamppost there.
Tore calf muscle and achillies, playing footie at work in goal, jump and wellmi did say beeeeezer,
Major car accident, chap decided to use my side of road on corner, 4 hours to cut me out, tooo , any injuries to list.
All happened in June since I was 48.
I thiink she has booked me into a wee rubber room......,..,...,...

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oh im being rude ty all for your comments and support and ty Jamie im aware my predicament isnt your area but hey when I first came across Attachement Deficit Dissorder at work I knew nought, I can safetly say I am a good teacher of said area now. All new things arent potential stumbling blocks but opportunities to grow.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
First of all your wife needs to keep you under lock and key for the whole of June. If that fails in bed, sedated! It must feel horrible to feel June looming. Strange what you said about ADD. I remember when I was new to the forum asking you if you had ADD on the basis you said you could not rest or keep still LOL!

Your Monday appointment seems a long time coming, hope it is helpful.
x
 
@Legin I'm going to go off the beaten track here and predict that this June is going to be completely opposite of all those recent catastrophe ones. This June they are going to get to the bottom of things and the healing will commence!
Your ant colony will train itself to steer you clear of 20 foot dropoffs and lamp posts-- after all, they have many more legs than you and a very organized hive mind. Heh. Are your ants The Borg?



My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Resistance is futile. I am thinking of a parachute jump. Got a hanky

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good luck with all your apts.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
That's one way to take your mind off the pain! I have a World War ll parachute silk map somewhere-- you need that to complete the ensemble.
Seriously, i am praying for you. Scottish Highlands is on my bucket list, we can have a cup of tea if I drop by your house! :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
@Legin you may officially set wiiffff's heart at rest regarding June. I have just had your accident for you! It involved a cat on the bathmat, a slippery bathtub, and a tiny voice in my head saying frantically,"that's reallyreally stoopid what you're doing there AAAUUGGHH OW!!!" Smashed my left side ribs into the toilet tank, they are not pleased. BorgHip unruffled, new bad hip very miffed. Sigh. Waiting for ibuprofen and tylenol to kick in. You're saved!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Oh dear @zauberflőte im afraid that is a Leginism type thing. I really hope angry hip calms down. Oh door is always open to weary travellers. As for Monday and Pain Clinic draws near, I have been religiously filling out pain diary its rather long. Wiffff has gone made on taking pics of foot, but at least its my better profile

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin & @zauberflöte, you sound like a right pair of wobbly peeps, borg hips notwithstanding. Not so much gin on your morning flakes! So glad you are OK.

Good luck on Monday Sir Nig, hope there are answers and help abounding, and that Her Indoors can keep her foot photo collection for private consumption only soon.
 
Hi @Legin
Hope you are organised for your Monday appt. Why not tell them you are used to braving it out and it is not your norm to tell all. Just so that they do take you seriously. Sounds like your diary will be valuable so no pretending "its fine" Thinking of you! x
 
Ty errrrrr wiffff will be their with hefalump gun

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good luck for your appointments this week. I will be thinking of you and keeping my finger's crossed for successful outcomes. My Lidocaine patches I got from pain management have eased my pain a little but you can only use them for 12hrs in 24.
 
Just back. Diagnosed CRPS. I have ti go for specialised PT and have to have sets of injections plus one is a drip for whole day. Not sure how I feel, relieved im not mad, relieved I have a tag. But future is well unsure. Also it involves a change for next surgery

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Sorry to hear this @Legin, but at least you have a diagnosis now and hopefully they can work out a cure. I've been following your thread as I too have what I believe is a nerve pain in my left un-operated leg. Going for check up on Friday so will see what they have to say then.
 
Oh @Legin I hadn't heard of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome before. I presume the Pain Clinic staff are specialists with this. We all knew you were not crazy but just wanting you to get better ..... It sounds so variable what can be done and what is successful. I suppose it is a matter of trying different things and working out what is most effective (easier said than done) A group hug from all of us on Bonesmart who value you so much!
[Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom