Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nights I just know sleep is but a fantasy. Nevermind lets me catch up on hairstyling for the.follicaly challenged

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I order online too, but have the option of having them delivered free if I want to - never had. Got a letter last week saying they are starting to do electronic prescriptions and did I want it. Prescription will then be fulfilled and despatched by post. I am concerned about controlled drugs and that my insulin will be OK. I am going to check it out. I have had a few hicups with present pharmacy recently and been thinking of changing.
 
Mine is fine but then.its the only pharmacy. So no real choice. But it gets me out of the house. Got MY MOT as I call it Wednesday sooooo whooot whoot social calender is filling up. Well cept I.usually get told off.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
One of my medicines needs to be kept really dry and comes in sealed container with a desiccant. Limited life when opened. Well, they opened two containers and tipped them into an ordinary bottle. I refused to accept them and they had to order fresh ones. Expensive drugs as well.
 
I used to work wiith an.autistic chap. His.meds were pre set out in.a.nomad. had to get a.jewelers eye glass to check pills were right ones

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Fighting off sleeep as really want to.sleep tonight. Its frozen here loads of frost and black ice oooooooopsie

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Lump no.bigger but still hip pains. Really don't need this as will have medical to.return to work soon. The option of vet and big needle seems so much more appealing each day.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
When do you have to have your medical to determine when to return to work @Legin ?
 
err my work is sending a request and dr.will call within a week I hope. @Poppet

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I.would have but had to.walk to nursery to.get g.son

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin I hope you are joking about the vet. It sometimes crosses my mind, then I think animals often get treated better than humans. They don't have to wait months for treatment.
 
Ty my work has basically made a.role for me linked to my physical capabilities

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Yes I was joking sorry. I would never do.something like that tho do have to.kick myself.sometimes not.easy these days

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Gonna call you the.library @Poppet errrr in.a.nice way. You magic articles quicker than.tommy cooper could.do.tricks

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I.appreciate your help though.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
My problem is as .have said before I don't have ants in my pants I have.a.colony. why do you think I.keeeep saying oooooooo and ooooer

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty read it I saw similar research somewhere.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I sleep very little anyway well since a v.traumatic sepetation and.divorce rarely sleep more than.5 hours

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom