Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty I use this method. It worked on my.thighs. I was taught it at rugby x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
The problem is nerve. At night my leg jumps around. Sometimes cramp.but after serious sport for 30 years plus cramp shmamp @Josephine

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cabin fever arrrrrrgh. Due to hole in ankle my.ability to walk distances is all but gone. Seeing nurse again tues or wed to get dressing changed. Bored bored. Did do a fair few pull up so.got breathing going.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I know just I normally never sit still. On the phone I walk miles don't have antsnin.my.pants I have a colony of them

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I agree, it is hard not to overdo it and join ODIC when you have a good day or start improving. The weather is awful here too. Luckily I didn't get wet this morning.
 
@Legin you will overcome this. You have to try and remain positive. I mean the thing is, look how your foot has improved (and the lollipop lady's ego!) since you have listened to us and your doc and stopped over doing things. I know you still overdo stuff but that's life x Can I suggest you read Jamie's post to me in my woohoo thread. It'll make you stop and think. It certainly has me x x x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only woke 4 times whoooot so had about 4 hours. - does weee jig. Meeting at work today to discuss recoup and employability tad worried.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin good luck with your meeting today. I was medically retired and haven't worked for over 3 years. I hope you can work together to find a solution. They wanted me to jump through impossible hoops and in the end I couldn't manage it. I gave it my best try.
 
Sorry to.hear that. Had the meeting dept head and.regional manager were in. I thought ohoh. End result is I can go back on.diff duties if dr signs it offf. Whoooot whooot. I hugged the area manager. Errrr she is new never met her before thought ooooiooops. But she said it is a first normally she gets grrrrrrr fom workers. I said well you will get a hug everytime here. Hazel top HR who knows me well shook her head.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Well done @Legin that is good news. It sounds like you work for a good place that looks after their staff. They put me on redeployment but didn't come up with any jobs.
 
You must be well thought of at work. Friendly banter is good for morale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom