Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Legin now you have to get the doc to okay it, just make sure you don't overdo work and set yourself back.
 
Me over do naaaaaaaaaaa. But it was great to be back. One of guys in huntingtons shouted as best he can we used to wind the manager up. Soooo funny

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Dagnabit not a good night legs felt like they were going to burst into flames and a grinding ache . I'm sure I haven't been overdoing it honest. Just trying to get stamina built up for return to work.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin

Please don't think that I am having a go at you when you read this post. I'm saying this to you for your own good.

I want you to think very carefully about what you are doing/planning. Please don't compromise your health by returning to work too soon/early for the wrong reasons. Also please see what @Jamie wrote me on my recovery thread about over doing it can lead to Chronic pain. You don't want to end up going into your retirement years with severe disabilities, just because you can't wait to return to work now, it's not worth it. Those years are not that far away from either of us, so you need to stop take time, reflect and think X

Please, please think about what I am saying to you and also please read Jamie's post to me x

I'm only saying this to you because like many others on here, I care about you x I hope I've not offended you or overstepped the mark.

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Ok sorted now I had just got in from grandson nativity and feel I.rushed that answer. @nana noon27 I totaly understand what you are saying and.count myself lucky to have a.friend no a.very good friend who is concerned for me. I need to.support my family its a Leginism right now this is going to be a christmas of well not a lot of presents all are aware and we have agreed that just a mega meal and.fun. BUT I agreed to buy all my girls uni text books and pay for their food. I can't and.wont go back on that. Told you its.a.Leganism. sorry

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Josephine the dyslexic.annoying.pain who over does everything. My hip has been getting annoyingly sore over past week or so. I put it down to result from my oopsie fall (s). Today after shower I traced up back leg pressing hard in and where thigh meets cheeks there is a solid lump nothing on non opperated leg. Know its prob nothing prob me over reacting. Oh.wife confirmed it

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
@Legin Call your OS about it and see what he/she says. Hope it is just an ouchie lump and nothing serious.
 
Today after shower I traced up back leg pressing hard in and where thigh meets cheeks there is a solid lump
Well, I'm pretty sure I know what it is but just to be certain, can you tell me the exact site of your pain using this chart?
Please note the instructions in the smaller image

[Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems


[Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems

#CRPS
 
Basicaly R48/R58 F and been getting shooting pains that end in ankle but thats prob the nerve damagw
#CRPS
 
Painful to sit on.right buttock dr a no.no today no.appointments left. Not sure what to do its a crisp morning and.want to.go for walk down.to loch but if its tendon or the like will I aggrivate it

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Did.I oh.errrrr but I want to.go out its a beautiful day.go on @nana moon27 you can come. But nae pushing me in loch x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Well didn't go out infact I was v.good for a.change. What do I.get for it its 2 am nearly and can't sleep. Leg is aching and v hot tho not to touch. that's it the morrow I'm getting out of this hoooooooose. Have to collect meds anyway so 2 mile walk.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin, can't you get meds delivered. Then you can choose where to walk and how long for. Let's hope sleep comes soon.
 
Naaa I order repeat perscription on line and then.pick up. Anyway 2 miles is but.a.wee stroll well it was

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom