Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my.MOT today uk peeps know what means. Or my hypertension clinic. I have failed.every time except once. so with pain.issues stress re.money and.lack of exercise I said.to.nurse shall I.sit in.the naughty corner when I first went in. Got the look. And was.told nae trouble.from.you.ma lad.
Sooooioooo whooot whooiooot. BP still.way.down. on wat it was. Only put on 5k I seriously expected more after 3 months of basicaly nothing in.comparrison to pre opp. I can.loose that in a.few weeks so 97 kl soon will become at least 90.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin good news on blood pressure. Soon as you can get to your rock weight will come off. Be careful with the Christmas pudding and cake though!
 
Chortle aye I will. My weight was kept down.at work. For consultant appointment before opp I downloaded a pedometer app. My av steps per shift was 25000.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Morning @Legin how are you? Xx I have to go off for a while. Will be back a bit later. Will check for your reply. Xxx
 
Okies I'm fine about 3 hrs sleep so plenty of time to use cognative skills. Foot still as much use as a chocolate microwave. Sometimes think Randolph Finnes method is best. See ya laters got shopping.to.do xx

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Aye I'm.grand wind.played havoc with hair tho. Btw Randolph.Finnes method was joke.I. wouldn't resort to that. How are you

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ok. Messed up meds today. I understand why I was so bad with pain. No wonder I was a bit brighter but I was certain I'd taken them but I hadn't x I won't risk taking them in case. In pain with both knees x
 
Sheeeeeesh I know its diff I forget mine then go ow.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Errrrrrrr I have a pic.of legins dressing. Gaffa tape

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Evening snaperooo sort of over did it shopping but hey i got another foot
 
@Legin tut, tut, you joined the ODIC eh? I'll probably be doing same tomorrow. There is no choice. We are four presents short! I am sorry you're in pain though x
 
Hi, @Legin! Been following your thread for some time, too self-absorbed to give you the greetings you deserve - (envision many lashes for me).
Just want to say how much your humor and (albeit slightly twisted!) take on a perfectly awful experience has helped me keep perspective. I'm so fortunate that things have gone well for me, but truly want to say how much I hope you will also reach the positive pain free outcome you so deserve. Bad luck is just bad luck. . .no way to rationalize or understand it.
Without belaboring, I had an awful couple of years after back surgery at 30, nerve damage in foot and leg, lost my job, with husband out of work for bit and 4 young children at home.- eventually recovered, but I was a pretty pitiful, bitter, angry mess for some time.
So, just wanted you to know I do get it that you push because you feel you must. . .hope you can take care of yourself and heal!
Hoping you have the best possible holiday season,
Mary
 
Oh my @hopefulm what a fighter you are. Yep life can be testing but I learned from a very young age sometimes you fight back or try to make changes. To behonest at that age it was make myself v smal.and un noticable. Hence possibly th errr twisted view of me but hey when I chortle at me it gives licence for others to do so.
Keep fighting girl you are an example to us all. Whereas me I'm more of a.specimen.
Nana please don't do a Legin. I realise its crimbles and stuff needs done but give to you and try not to do tooooo much. And I snaffled your earplugs so you can hear.
Ok oh yeah me the.numpty I'm in the mood for some recharging just like ma pal frank who lives in stein. Wind is already howwwwling or is it the dogs. Anyway have.a.grand day all and one

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awake errrrrrr late silly leg is on.fire me thinks I.will cook an egg on.it and why are you.awake madam.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
The same. My TKR knee is hot and swollen all due to being in the ODIC!! I've excruciating toothache pain come through my morphine in my non TKR.

I'm dreadfully tired. I could do with getting some sleep. I'm so tired and fed up xxx
 
Awwwwww would sing to you.but.you don't.want a.headache.tooo

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom