Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do I do ooops last time I.said that I got wed. I have every muscle contraction going in 40 years of v serious sport the pain is.localised to a pin prick. Ty @Josephine I tripped over your tape street drains have a.highly unique smell

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Tried massaging it kept me awake.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I know seems odd oh hang I am so perhaps not. I seem to ffall into bother

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin, I had the not-quite-cramp-but-more-than twitching thing going on in my thigh... very disconcerting indeed. Like Josephine said, massage HARD; I tried "normal" massage, didn't do a thing, then did a more "use your knuckles massage", bit better... then resorted to rolling it hard with the rolling pin - definitely better again. In the end I had acupuncture (or dry needling as the Physio called it) which I've always thought of as so much hocum, and it worked like a dream and instantly... haven't had the same pain since.
 
Ty been to drs today he sees.problem poss came from needle in neurophysiology assessment. That foot is.basically numb but.some tines it.takes off on its own. I.did.the.heavy massage after opp as I had iron mans muscles unfortunately only 1 leg tho. But really.appreciate you taking the.time @craftdee oh also errrrrrrrrrrr I sort of overdo things I know typical.man

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Sorry that reply was a tad blllllllllllllllurb had no sleep last night. My problems come from the muscles that are getting no nerve messages all at back of calf and foot. The thigh is new since.neurophisiology assessment. I do stretches all the time to keep muscles having some movement tho.Josephine said.I was doing too much. As for accupunture not sure. Again ty and.sorry for the blllllllllllurb earlier

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Legin, you don't need to apologise. Sorry you had a bad night. I think most of us get them. I haven't had any ongoing trouble with the nerve conduction tests. Do you think you got an infection in your foot from the needles? I think that my doctor repeatedly used the same needle. I was surprised. I have tried acupuncture for various problems before and sometimes it works. It doesn't hurt, well mine didn't. Maybe worth a go.
 
Hiya no.it was the muscle test I.didn't.feel anything lower but when dug it in.thigh.about.3 inches it hurt and when I contracted it was.extremely.sore
Same spot hurts on resting and muscle seizes o.have to.force.leg straight

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin, morning, how did you get on with the Gabapentin? Have you slept any better? I had a better night once I got off to sleep.
 
I had about 6 hours on and off just 1.tab last night 2 tonight 3 tomorrow and that's 3 thereafter but I.can.reduce not sure if sleep was because only 6 hours.out of 70 prev tho. Glad you slep my zzzzzs.must me contagious

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good news you got some sleep, let's hope it continues.
 
I know just another century sleep req for beauty sleep ty for checking appreciated

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom