THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a fitful night actually very good.and.you

Legin THR Sep 14

Been.busy done washing sorted kitchen.got chicken out.for. tonight munching toast now num num

Legin THR Sep 14

I slept for four hours straight. Then woke up. Fell back to sleep about 7 woken up at 8.30 with cup of tea and toast. Fell straight back to sleep woken up at 9.30 by irritated hubby cos I'd not eaten or drank anything. I ate the cold toast, got up had shower, got dressed and went downstairs x

I've done some chores and now Im resting because my knees are aching, good old elevation and ice x

Sorry thou art in pain. X

Legin THR Sep 14

Actually it's not unbearable more annoying like a bad toothache x I'm going to try Ellejays trick of legs up the wall in a bit. It works x x x just waiting for paracetamol to take the edge off pain first x x x

Yes I'm still a pain

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin, how is your foot tonight? I hope it is beginning to heal. I can't seem to get much motivation to do much. I'm still chilled out on the settee.

Good for you @busylizzie foot is getting dressed tomorrow by nurse ooooooo im fine keep smiling

Need the good luck this nurse pins ma ears back with telling me off

Legin THR Sep 14

Don't you have a choice who you see? Our GP surgery is quite large and we have a choice who we see there. If it is the district nurse we have to have who we are given. I had to keep having them out after they removed my knee last year as my heels kept getting sore.

I need to be told off.at.times believe me nae brains legin

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin at risk of repeating myself - you're doing far too much! Remember what I said: Hips actually don't need much exercise to get better. They do a pretty good job of it all on their own if given half a chance. Trouble is, people don't give them a chance and end up with all sorts of aches and pains and sore spots. All they need is the best therapy which is walking and even then not to excess.
small tablet keys and big thumbs etc
Why don't you get one of these with a rubber tip? They're only about 60p in any of those little phone shops

Nerve problems

#CRPS

@Josephine ty but believe me I have done.v.little in comparrison.to previous leg probs. Achillies rupture annd calf split. I know you are right but I always push my self.
Surely you don't.want a.plonker to.lose his typos it woilould be like losing clothes soooo not a good idea. The north.east would be over run.with mass stampeed from.scotland so.fraid typos and me are one. Ty for getting back much.appreciated toooodles

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Ok been Nurseified. She cleaned out hole in ankle and put a gunk sucking dressing on it. Apparently I am the.worst patient ever who doesn't listen and takes no care over me. Its ok she has treated me after opp I had megga.blisters on shin.
Dressing changed every 2 days with no doubt tuts and reprimands. Think I will put quarantine sign on.front door

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin sorry to hear about your gunky ankle . You need to take care of yourself and get better. No outdoor ogre antics!:tantrum2::bignono:

Awwwww but but.but.but.but it will be fine. Ty.for the thought. Ok being good now.snaperoooo RRRRRRRRRROAR

Legin THR Sep 14

Iffy night silly muscle in thigh contracts not cramp and I.have to.force leg straight happened 6 times.grrrrrrrrr

Legin THR Sep 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Alabama girl57
Recent bookmarks
Back