THR Nerdgrrl has a new hip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerdgrrl,

So glad that you are doing so well! :yay:

Katie T Dog is probably pretty happy to get her walking buddy back. Keep up the good work in moderation. It had to feel good to take a short drive.
:puppysmooze:
 
Great progress, please becareful though walking your puppy. It must be amazing seeing the Orcas pass through, boy I wish Icould see that. keep it up Warrior:yay:
 
Nerdgrrl, you are doing so good. I am so happy for you with your incresed mobility and activity levels. Don't you just love the dog park? I took a trip to our local dog park on Sunday afternoon. Took my grandson along with us (hubby, thank God is still here, so he went with us). The 2-legged and 4-legged kids had a blast. I could only sit and watch, but enjoyed it just the same. Enjoy driving! Can't wait to join you.

Tammy
 
Sadly, neither the Orcas nor the weather cooperated. The orcas decided to pass on the other side of Vashon Island, so no view from Seattle. Plus our "liquid sunshine" has returned. Sigh. Went for my walk in the neighborhood, but then I decided to go ahead and buy a Powerball ticket. So, if I win, I may be offline for a few days, while I get my affairs in order and buy a mansion :cheers2: Heh, heh.

dede62 yes, driving really opens up my possibilities, even if I am just sticking to my part of town for now. I can run a quick errand all by myself!

The dog loved having me back at the dog park! I am her usual walking and outdoorsy buddy. Only problem was she was whining at me all day to take her again. Our walk was way shorter than we usually do. Next time I will take a "chuck-it" so we can play some long games of fetch in the big field there.

Damn! you will be driving before you know it!
 
Nerdgrrl...thank you for contributing to my powerball winnings :) Didn't you know, I have the winning ticket. If a BS Warrior happens to win that measly little pot of $550 million, they need to foot the bill for a lovely exotic, in person meeting of the BS warriors. Maybe Hawaii, Puerto Rico.....
 
Tammy, sorry to disappoint you but we got the winner a couple of days ago. SmittyD: also contributed to the jackpot. Thanks, Smitty!

:thankyou:
 
Well Dede, then you will be springing for the reunion!
 
You betcha! Tahiti or Fiji anyone? One month ought to do it as well as covering everyone's salary while we're away!
 
Whoop!!!! Yahoo!!! Count me in. I will go to either/or and both :)
 
Oh my lovely warriors.... how I would love a o/s holiday, but alas life, is work, work, work for us until 2014... then wahoo!

Thanks babes... you are a fantastic set of hippies :)

hugs
 
Damn! If none of the hippies wins the Powerball--wanna go to Gatorland instead?
 
What about having a warrior meeting down under in 2014?
 
Gatorland sounds like fun....then in 2014, we are all crashing at Poppet's place for a reunion Down Under.
 
I will be there for the reunion Down Under, Nerdgirl, you are doing fantastic, sorry you missed the Orcas and the rain. Fortunately, sissy46, and Damn!, sent me over some sunshine, and I have it know, temerature is cole, but at least the sun is out.
 
Oh, well. So no lottery this time... it would be great to have a warrior get together!
 
dede62 The whole world visits central Florida at one time or another, so Tammy and I have a good shot at meeting lots of our fellow warriors :SUNsmile:
 
So true! I'll have to check in with both of you when I head down to visit my Mom and sister in Clearwater. My sister has a good friend in Orlando and I also have another friend there I met while in the Navy as well.
 
I won, I won! Sadly, all I matched was the Powerball. I think the prize is enough to buy me a bus ticket to downtown. Ah, well, it was nice to imagine :cheers2:
 
Nerdgrrl, I had to take a quick look at your location. Should have kept reading your post. Good one! One winning ticket in Arizona and the other in Missouri. Beth, glad you got the sunshine I sent you. Didn't realize you had asked for the combination package, sunshine and heat. Sorry about that. I will gladly send out another package.

Dede, your relatives and friends have Sissy and I surrounded. Please feel free to look me (us) up if you ever make your way to Central Florida.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom