Revision THR Nanamac's story - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you, Janet, and hoping that the sun will start shining on you soon. Take good care of yourself! Hugs your way

Donna
 
Hi Janet,

Glad you changed your name in the thread, it's much easier to find you!

Sending you lots of love and warm wishes for your upcoming surgery!

xxooxx
 
Janet,

Logged on today to see how your doing, thinking of you and really hoping that you get relief from all that's going on.
 
Janet......hon....what is going on???
 
Janet,


I'm so so sorry your experiencing so much pain, it's so difficult for many to understand... However, it's even harder for the one experiencing the pain, and health problems to comprehend. All of it can eventually take a real toll on you physically and emotionally.


I understand if you don't feel up to posting since your going through so much, and have been for long time.... But if your feeling overwhelmed, and you can only type a short amount at a time due to the restless arms, then please know that everyone on Bonesmart cares about you, and you need the support more then ever when your feeling down or overwhelmed. If you were here, I'd give you a big hug and tell you it's ok to feel upset about all that you've been through, and I'd reassure you that I'm here for you to lean on... but since we can't do that physically, please except my cyber hug to you.


It is the natural kindness and compassion that most people have in their hearts that we are all born with to want and desire to pick up another if they fall down, and although what your going through isn't as though you have fallen down, it's the same thing in the way others desire to hold you up, and pick you up during difficult times.


I'm praying for you and sincerely hope to see you posting again.
 
Janet, I have been following your thread everyday and although I don't post very often, I have been thinking of you, hoping you will see better days soon. I wish you wouldn't leave us. (I have tears in my eyes writing this.:cry4:) Please take care! :friends:
 
Janet,

Sending you love, well wishes and prayers for all the healing you need right now.
 
Janet,
Your recovery has been longer and harder than many of ours but know that we are thinking and praying for you! Hopefully, even though things have been very rough, maybe they will start looking up. Please let us know how you are doing!
Love and best wishes!!!
Dee
 
Oh Janet - so sad that you have decided to resign from Bonesmart. Whether you are on here or not, my thoughts and prayers are always with you. You have been through so much and I pray that all goes well for you with your next surgery and that you find relief soon. Miss you :friends:
 
Hello Janet,

Hoping you are reading your thread! Miss you....sending lots and lots of love and good thoughts! xxooxx
 
Janet,

Good luck this week. I really hope you give us an update.

Positive thoughts from here in Massachusetts!!!! :yahoo:

Z
 
Hi Janet

You are such a special lady and have given many people on this site lots of support, myself being one of them.
If you feel it is time to take time out then take some, evryone on the site is fond of you and will miss you dearly.
Once you have a better perspective of what is really going on and we all hope this is cureable Please get back in touch with us in your own time.
So I am only going to say bye for now and lots and lots of love from Scotland.
Take special care of yourself

Billy xx
 
All the best tomorrow Janet. You have tons of support here! See you on the other side!
 
Good luck tomorrow, Janet. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for an update whenever you feel ready.
 
Hi Janet

You are such a special lady and have given many people on this site lots of support, myself being one of them.
If you feel it is time to take time out then take some, evryone on the site is fond of you and will miss you dearly.
Once you have a better perspective of what is really going on and we all hope this is cureable Please get back in touch with us in your own time.
So I am only going to say bye for now and lots and lots of love from Scotland.
Take special care of yourself

Billy xx


I must echo the the thoughts of Forbesy entirely.

I hope you are only taking a break from here and haven't resigned.

we are thinking about you and willing a good outcome.

You are a very special individual with massive compassion and you really deserve a break.

Good luck

Dave
 
Dear Janet

I can only echo what others have said.

I know you were due for some surgery around this time. How tame it sounds to say: "I hope it went well".

Wish I could think of something else.

You were one of the first to respond to my query about a late-onset infection.

Thank you.

Glynis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom