THR My recovery thread.

Wonderful news, allena!
That's a lot of moving around from place to place. Good for you.
It's so nice to be able to do the things we could easily do before the pain set in.
I'm happy for you and I'll bet it gets even better! :happydance: Enjoy the evening and stay warm.
@allena
 
Hi @allena
Sounds like you have made much progress given the long time you had problems pre surgery.
Wonder if you have thought of accessing a jacuzzi or swimming pool as easier than having a bath. In my area possible to get free day pass but I managed to get a 10day leisure centre pass for £5 trial and been to pool 3x this week at quiet times eg 2.30, 7.30am.
Used flip flops so as not to slip and told I could use my crutches if needed pool side.
If your not ready yet maybe bit further on as so good to be in water....didnt swim just walked and did hip stretches. Was so good :thumb:
 
@layla.yes,it is.That's good to know. I hope you have a good evening too.
 
Last edited:
@Cathippy .Yes.I think so.There is a place with a pool in a nearby town.I don't know if they have a jacuzzi.I didn't think of that.That's a good idea.I used to swim in that pool years ago.
 
Its week 11.theres nothing new to report things are continuing to slowly get better .I hope everyone has a good day .
 
Last edited:
All sounds good. You're doing well. I can't believe it's 11 weeks already.
You're getting closer to losing restrictions. I hope you have a good week!
@allena
 
I guess that means
No news is good news!

Hope the weather is not too bad.
The northeast is certainly catching it.
Hope the rest of your week is Sweet @allena
 
Yep.That's what it means.
It was mild yesterday,but will be cold the rest of the week.It will snow abit too.It will be much worse in other places though.
I hope you have a good week too.
 
:hi: and Happy Sunday!
Are you getting a checkup with OS before restrictions are lifted?

Hope the hip is doing well and the knee is not bothering you too badly. :kitty:
 
No.I'll be seeing him later in the month.on the 19th.The hip is doing well.the knee is mostly ok.It's usually stiff and sore in the morning,but after awhile it's ok.It's being fairly good on the whole.
I hope you have a good sunday too.
 
I'm feeling alot closer to normal than I was.I still can't walk far.or ride a bike.I am glad to be feeling so much better.It's a big improvement and i'm very happy.:)
 
Lots of improvement yet to come!:tada:
So happy to hear you are happy:happydance: as you were so miserable and had so much pain going into this. I know you had alot of fears about this surgery.
Your story will undoubtedly inspire others.
You should pat yourself on the back...you are doing so well!
:egypdance:
 
Last edited:
Great news! You're done with restrictions now, allena?
I'm happy for you....you're on your way.
I hope you have a wonderful week!
@allena
 
Last edited:
I can cross my left leg without any pain,but its,uncomfortable on the right side.i can tie my shoes on the left side,but not my right side.rolling over on my right side will have to wait.
I can do my chair yoga again.i am hoping I will be able to do more stuff later on.It remains to be seen .
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom