@sistersinhim I love that graphic!
. I think the ups and downs make recovery so much harder.
so it could be used in public restrooms. As others have mentioned some of the handicapped toilets are so low that the bars make it no easier. 
Soooo true!Love the road to recovery graph @sistersinhim . It's so true!
I was probably a couple of weeks post op before I remembered I hadn’t worn earrings since before surgery. Like you, I was afraid the hole would start to close up. With the shoulder tendinitis I acquired a week post op, I couldn’t put earrings in and out every day, even if I wanted to, and I didn’t have any I could just leave in all the time. So, way too early in my recovery, I went to the mall to shop for earrings.I need to remember to put earrings on to keep my piercings intact.

I think even worse than the bending the knee would be having to keep your knee in that one position while having the pedicure.I could use a pedicure but since I can't bend the knee to get into a shop chair I don't know how I can manage that for a few months.
Great that you got the seat!! Makes all the difference!

United States
United States