Revision TKR Motherbone's Recovery Thread

Hi everyone. Since my last post I've had Doppler studies of both legs - no clots found. A blood test for heart failure called a BNP was normal. Still have to get to the cardiologist in January. I'm still hobbling with a walker and relying heavily on a motorized wheelchair for longer distances. On the positive side, my sleep actually seems to be improving, I'm wakening usually only once per night. Hoping to make some progress towards another knee consultation in 2020. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
 
Sounds like your coming along....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
 
@marieltha I haven't had much news to report so I haven't posted lately, but I'm doing okay. I'm working on mobility and stamina, both of which are still challenges since I have such a deformed left knee and have to be careful not to torque the left ankle and create a new stress fracture. Mostly I'm in the phase of addressing some medical questions that could prevent me from having the left knee replacement surgery. Hopefully I can get them cleared up and be medically cleared for the procedure. It would be so nice to be able to walk like everyone else! I see the cardiologist next week. I'll post news afterwards. Thanks for your concern! :) :-) (:
 
It would be so nice to be able to walk like everyone else!
Nice to hear from you! Glad you are being careful.
I, too, look forward to walking normally again. :kitty:So I both sympathize and empathize.
Take care.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom