Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KathyH Thanks Kathy! I went through the full body scanner, gee I hope they liked what they saw! :heehee: Only one knee showed up on the scanner, that was weird, they were both the same material! :shrug: So far we're "A" okay!
 
Jacky, going to miss your posts while you are away BUT look forward to hearing about your wonderful experience. Hope you and Norm have a brillianty wonderful time and make us all jealous with your stories and pics. You take care of Micky and Minnie. AND may the IPAD go with you. Always. :)
 
robynhood Thanks Pat! I hope Mickey and Minnie take care of me, they're younger than I am! :loll: And, bless that wonderful invention the iPad! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures, not to make you jealous, but to give hope hope for your future my friend! :friends:
 
Jacky
congratulations! can tell by your upbeat tone that you are off to a good start with Mickey and Minnie. My new knees, Eppie and Popo, are 5 weeks old today. Rehab is magical! :yahoo:
 
Kathy Norm does keep in stitches that's for sure, sometimes I have to do a double take because he keeps such a straight face and I think, he can't be serious! :skep: Then I crack up until tears are running down my face! :loll:

MissJ Thanks Jeanine, congrats on your 5 weeks anniversary with Eppie & Popo! Isn't rehab wonderful, teaches as much to us about ourselves as it does rehab our knees! :)
 
Wow! We finally got to The Fairmount Vancouver Airport Hotel and boy are we whipped! The Dallas airport and the Vancouver Airport are 2 of the biggest airports we've ever been too! Tons of walking and tons of sweating! Mickey and Minnie sure got a workout and they didn't squeak a bit! :)
 
LOL, oh Jackie , Norm sounds like he's a real card!!! There's probably never a dull moment with a sense of humor like that!!

I'm thrilled your knees are treating you well!! You're both off to a great vacation start. Remember to think of us while you're cruising along!!

See if you can finagle some recipes for us! The food on those cruise ships is supposed to be fabulous!!
 
Titianlady Oh he's a card alright Toni! Sometimes I pull his own game on him and it really takes him by surprise and the look on his face sends me rolling even worse! We do have a good time laughing at ourselves!

Oh the recipes.... My palate will pick up on many flavors and my eyes pick up on the rest so I could usually duplicate, if not perfect, pretty darn close, on a recipe.

I certainly will be thinking of all my BoneSmartie friends and family while on this adventure, because I'm already think'n everyone should experience it once!
 
Oh, lovely!!! You can let me know what new and yummy dishes you experience!! Then we can confer on how to make them!!!!
 
Jacky, your trip is underway, and the airports are behind you for the moment, with no squeeking from the mice! Hurray! Now for just fabulous!
 
Welcome to the sunny west coast! Foggy this morning. Aloha, mazel tov and have a lovely week.
 
rlwintin Thanks Randi! I can't believe it's only 9pm over here and we've been going since 4am east coast this morning and I'm still awake! I've been watching the planes take off, from our room, and I'm mesmerized by the lights and commotion! I do have to go to bed though our tour of Victoria starts at 9am tomorrow! We've met many wonderful people that are on our cruise already!! New things are always a good experience!
 
I'm about 50 miles from you, "as the crow flies" but a 4 hour trip with ferries. I'm in Port Townsend, WA an can see Victoria from here, another ferry ride. By the way, I love ferries.
 
It should be a fun but very busy day! We don't get back until 9:30pm tomorrow, that's a 12 hour day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom