Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky, Sure sounds like you didn't waste any time having fun. Glad to hear Mickie and Minnie are behaving and no trouble at the airports. Keep those cards and letters coming, I am trying to enjoy the trip with you. Take Care and enjoy my friend.
 
karmigirl Rose, Mickey and Minnie are enjoying their vacation, however they have no pity for my feet or back, but oh we'll we are eating it all up! :) Today we enjoyed the Butchard Gardens and Victoria and whew what a hot long day, but a full happy day! :)
 
Those darn connecting parts! Can't the knees just do all the work? It may be hard (expensive) to get on wifi on the ship, so if we don't hear from you, I'll just imagine all you are doing until you can fill us in! Enjoy!
 
Janet2012 Yes Janet, they wanted our first born for wifi on the ship and shucky darn we forgot to bring him! :hissy: Holy, moly they certainly know how to keep us old folks busy on this trip! We left the ship this morning and just got into Anchorage this afternoon, and they have us up and atem tomorrow morning at 6am, heading toward Denali! They certainly hold a tight schedule! The Hilton in Anchorage needed $12.95 from each of us to access wifi on our iPads, we had to pay up we were both getting withdrawals! :) Will try to check in again soon, and I'll post pictures when I get home. Stay well all!
 
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all that it was daylight until almost 11pm last night, while on the ship heading toward Seward. :skep: Better have dark shades up here!
 
Jacky48, That the part I love is the daylight till very late. When I visited I was able to to say out very late. Hope you are enjoying it all. Its wonderful country. Take care. Tashia
 
Good to hear from you Jacky. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves and no problems with your knees. Take care and try and keep in touch. Cant wait to see the photos.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
Sounds like you two are the typical tourists :heehee: . Glad you're enjoying yourselves----certainly are getting a lot of exercise----but what about those cruise line meals---I've heard that they're to die for!!!!

Take care---keep us updated when you can. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
tashia robynhood bottomshollow

Tashia, Experiencing daylight is a very cool thing, you feel tired yet you don't! Norm could fall asleep anytime anywhere, me not so much, I see daylight and sleep is the furthest thing in my mind!

Pat, the knee kids are treating me great! I've learned that I have better balance then I thought, as the last two nights on the ship where pretty choppy and getting from one point to another where quite tricky and that's without a drink to sway the mind! :heehee: :martini:

Judy, we certainly are getting our exercises in, which is a good thing as we were such coach potatoes! I remember the days when I use to have to find the nearest seat every so often for resting the knees, however Norm is the one that needs frequent stops because his leg goes numb, but he recovers quickly and we are on our way again. He now realizes what I was going through only for a different part of the body. The wonderful world of body changes that allow us to be sympathetic with each other as we age.
The cruise line meals are awesome! I love the main dining room, they have quality rather than quantity. I love the presentation of the meals, they feed the eyes more than the tummy, although we had our share of the buffet meals. I would rather not see another buffet meal for a good long time! With every meal no matter where on the ship, you get this wonderful view of the ocean and snowcap mountains going by as well as an occasional wildlife making an appearance. Just beautiful!
By the way those polar bears are Norm's and my favorites, we often buy anniversary cards for each other with them on them! :)
 
Jacky,
Happy to hear from you and that you and Norm are having such a great time. Can't wait for you to get back and show us some of the photos. We miss your smilely posts here.
 
I'm so glad you are having a good time. I love the meals on the ships too. I find that every time I cruise I lost weight because I am so active. Had fun, stay safe, looking forward to seeing the pictures. Tashia
 
Jacky I am glad you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you don't have to wait till dark for everything... :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom