Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky, I like your flower avatar, but I miss your cute little face. I guess when people have pictures of themselves as their avatars it makes me feel like I am actually talking to the person. I have to go back and read, what did you "do" to deserve those pretty flowers...........
 
First Deb, thanks for the "cute little face" compliment! And you are right, seeing a face does help me feel like I'm talking to an actual person as well! Maybe I'll get someone to take a picture of me and my girls when we go down to Florida for thanksgiving.

Now, as for what I did to deserve those pretty flower? Well my dear, a lady never tells..... :whistle:
 
Jacky, I love the flower, it is gorgeous! But I also like seeing your face. I agree with Debbie it is nice to see a face. I will have to see if I can find a pic of me and use, but I also really like everyone's pet pics. I guess I am just partial to pets.

When do you leave for Florida?
 
Nooooo - too many animals! Give me humans every time. Jacky & Debbie please bahave or you will be banned for being too saucy! (You are obviously both feeling better!)
 
Lisa, we start our trip on Friday morning. We bought all kinds of things to bring down to our daughter and granddaughters.
There are certain items that she can't get down there like, ploye mix (a french bread staple, which I grew up on in upper Maine and introduced to our kids, which they love), corton, a French Canadian pork spread, which you can spread on ploye or crackers, toast, etc.., also UTZ potato chips, she wanted StateLine chips but we don't see them much here anymore, they use to make them in Mass. but I believe they sold the business to a company in Canada. And of course we couldn't forget the girls, ages 12 & 10, Norm and I had a great time shopping for girlie things to put in a gift bag.

Rita, saucy???? Nawwww! These new knees do tend to give use a new step to our giddie-up!
 
So that is this Friday? Sounds like fun and all that shopping is always fun! Have a great trip!
 
OMG Rita, you should have heard my therapist and her helper and me in pt today. Usually there are more people in there, but it was just the three of us and we were laughing so hard. It had to do with me being hooked up the the TENS simulating machine. Use your imagination......:heehee:
 
Debbie, I don't know. First vibrators, now stimulating machines! Are you sure you don't have a side business in "happy" equipment up there on your farm? :happydance: :happydance:
 
Debbie, I don't think your mind could ever be bored my friend! Great minds wander! :thumb:
 
Have a great trip Jacky & enjoy your family. Try & send us some pics. Makes me laugh when you start to describe food items that you are taking - we could be on different planets! Going now to 'google' ploy & corton (there isn't even a clue in the name!) Have a safe journey x
 
Rita, try Googling "ploye" reetpteet

Thanks Rita, I'll take lots of pics, but I may have to wait until I get home to post them.

I'll need some of my Canadian friend to come on and maybe they'll know what ploye and corton are.
The potato chips are local though.
 
Rita, I'm as clueless as you about these food items. Must be regional, like our pasties, although those I think might have originated in your neck of the woods.
 
Jacky48, I just look at your information and saw June 1 was the date of the births.:loll: Good way of looking at it. I will have to change mine. I have three births to deal with. Not only that but my knee was done June 4th, 2012. So we are just a few days apart. Wasn't it great to have this done? What wonderful new life we now have? Now I must go and change my information. Take care and do have lots of fun this weekend. Take care my good friend Tashia
 
Thanks Tashia, I love my new babies they've been good to me! It's like, out with the old and in with the new!:yes!: We will have fun this weekend, Norm and I are doing a much need vacation and driving down to Florida and spend Thanksgiving with our daughter and granddaughters. We're taking our time and driving 3 day to get there and 3 days back, spending spending 5 days at our daughter's house in between. I could never have done this with my old knees, thanks to a great OS and of course Mickey & Minnie for joining our lives.:yay:

You have yourself a great weekend and Thanksgiving my friend, you have a lot to celebrate too!!:friends:
 
We traveled 540mi today and Mickey & Minnie didn't even get mad yet! I'm crossing everything and hope they get a good nights sleep for another 500+mi for tomorrow! Lucky us we found a nice hotel with-in walking distances to a very nice restaurant! :yay:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom