Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, I'm full! Mickey & Minnie haven't needed elevation or icing this whole trip! :yes!: Holy, moly my daughter's bed is high, she insisted on us staying in her room because it had its own bathroom and the bed was bigger, however also much higher, I needed a step stool to get in. Talk about feeling short!

My granddaughters loved their raviolis that they made under my supervision, the youngest one especially like the heart shaped one that she made.

Tonight we get to take our daughter out for her birthdays dinner at a Jazz club. I love Jazz!
 
I'm glad you are having such a great time and a relatively pain free time! That is wonderful! :yay:
 
Jacky, sounds like you are having a great time. Going out for your daughters birthday sounds like fun, going to a jazz place. You and Norm going to kick up your heels?
 
Debbie I'm afraid the "kicking up the heels" is still better done sitting or laying down for now! For me anyway! :whistle:
 
Isn't it great to get your life back? Just the best feeling ever to enjoy life pain free!!!:yes!:

I spent Thanksgiving with my family and my three munchkins!! Never a dull or quiet moment, but so much fun. And Nonna could get down with them and play! Oh Happy Days!! Soon to add another grandson!:happydance:
 
Isn't it great to get your life back? Just the best feeling ever to enjoy life pain free!!!:yes!:

I spent Thanksgiving with my family and my three munchkins!! Never a dull or quiet moment, but so much fun. And Nonna could get down with them and play! Oh Happy Days!! Soon to add another grandson!:happydance:
Mimi, I'm so glad your little munchkins were keeping you busy and you were able to get down on the floor and play, that's what great memories are made off! You must be so excited about a brand new grandson on the way, awesome!

While everyone slept while watching TV my youngest granddaughter and I were watching "Cupcake Wars" on the a cooking channel and her and I conspired together to find the best "cupcake bakery" in the area the next day. She was just too funny making a plan with me to get her mom, my daughter, to take us the next day to the best place. I couldn't believe how she got into it. We did get our cup cakes, we bought a dozen and everyone had in put as to which one to buy, $35.00 later we walked out of that Cupcake Bakery and she was so proud of herself that she gave me a high five! Ya gotta love kids! :friends:
 
Oh that is right Jacky, Mickey and Minnie are only into the "horizontal hula" don't want to rush them too much....:rofsign:
 
Love your "cupcake wars" story. I have that to look forward to.

My 4 year old grandson loves sweets and chocolate. So I made table "turkeys" for Thanksgiving. Made them with 2 fudge stripe cookies and a rice crispy treat for the body, plus candy corns for the face and feathers. All is glued together with chocolate. He loved them and that is all he wanted to eat and that got me in trouble. He would pick one up and pet it and say how "beautiful" they were ,just before he bit off the tail!! :loll:
 
Jacky, yes the horizontal hula is exercise, we even talked about it at Weight Watchers one time. Now that was a funny lesson that day.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
These are pictures of my ladies and hubby and me. My older granddaughter made motivational sayings for everyone to open before Thanksgiving dinner, and this last picture was mine. We had a great time!

Our 47 th wedding anniversary today, my where has the time gone!:scratch::cheers:
 
A very big HAPPY 47TH ANNIVERSARY Jacky and Norm. What nice pictures, your girls are beautiful. What fun to spend time with them. Are you home now?
 
Happy Happy Anniversary!:whistle:

How wonderful to be able to spend it with your girls! What a lovely family you have. I can see how proud you are of all your beautiful girls! I would frame that note, cause it says it all.:thumb:
 
Thanks Deb! We got home mid afternoon yesterday, so today was an unpack and re-coup day. I sure don't want to step on that scale! :skep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom