THR MEPil on the recovery side

@VSlowLife you are in my prayers, yes going through both pre and post surgery is a stressful part of our journey and it's longer than we'd like for it to be for sure. Hang in there, all we "Hippies" are rooting for you.
 
@Lakegirl62 make sure you spend some time in the knee area of the site before you have your knee done. I hate to tell you but the hip recovery is a breeze compared to a knee. Still well worth it to no longer have chronic pain but you definitely want to be prepared for a tougher recovery.
 
She is into very holistic medicine these days and speaks about it. Very distant from the bionic concept. Jane Fonda, however is a at least a triple replacement like yourself! She could be your new mascot.
 
Yes, so you know it can have a good outcome if Jane Fonda can continue acting, etc. I hope you are seeing some improvements from week to week. You are about 2 1/2 months about now?
 
@VSlowLife yes, the 29th will be 3 month date. I do see improvement but still soreness in thigh area, numbness is better too. Still working on the limp, but it's better too. It's definitely a journey.
How are you doing?
 
Jane Fonda, however is a at least a triple replacement like yourself! She could be your new mascot.

I think, Jane Fonda's had everything overhauled. :heehee:
With lots of help, she's looking good at 82!

Still working on the limp, but it's better too.

Heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe.
Wish I could put it to music and be the earworm in your head today.
I don't know about you, but I feel it takes a conscious effort to change the way we walk. At least I found it to be true. Keep on keeping on, MEPil. You're getting there. :yes:

Happy Monday! :wave:
 
The new 80...if you have lots of money, lol.
Breast cancer, skin cancers, two new hips, a new knee, who knows what else and she's still ticking and looking good I might add, whether or not you like her, or care.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] MEPil on the recovery side
    IMG_4200.PNG
    188 KB · Views: 201
I never followed her either. Not really a fan. I just read it. I knew she looked good and experienced one hip replacement, but all the rest was news to me.
@MEPil
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom