Lounge Doctor

THR Mayhip8's recovery thread

Calgal

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Glad to hear you're alive and well @Mayhip8 ! Sorry hip2 is still barking but at least we know there can -and will- be a happy ending for that one at some point. :angel: I miss you all (and all our other recovery hipsters) with our banter. It was like a special friendship, a real support group. My hip is great but covid is getting wearying... Take care and let's go somewhere nice. I'll try to check more frequently. Hugs from the Midlands.

ahipgma

graduate
Country
United States United States
Ah. @Mayhip8 ! I'd about given up hearing from you again. Have thought of you often too, hoping you're staying safe at work and everywhere, with all that is going on in our world.
I planted tomatoes this summer and actually harvested some! So glad to hear you are gardening. It feeds the soul and the veggies and flowers come regardless of Covid! Thought of @ChrissyW too with all the school chaos we have here, hope she is managing with her students!
All goes to show you, back in the innocent days when we traveled, how little we know about the future but there's hope! And meanwhile we can travel again soon!? I'm so glad you are ok Mayhip and will pray Lefty sustains you while Righty does not plague you too much hip-wise!!
We are all well. My nurse daughter did have covid but after a few rough days recovered well, the rest of us have been ok so far ! Please stay well and hopeful and mobile (these hips have become my best friends!) and I'm up for travel any time!
Love to all!
@Calgal @Elf1 @Layla

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
From caregiver
Recent bookmarks